re. Seeing God

  • A.Yamane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2003
      Hello Jeremy ~
      I saw in the article some notions of Time and Space, and an attempt at
      explaining about Eternity.
      However, the thoughtless way of indoctrinating the child was very very sad,
      and it reminded me of a story:

      "A new baby was born in a family, and everyone was very excited, especially
      the little brother. He went to his parents and asked to be allowed to talk
      alone with the baby, but the parents said no, because he was still too
      small. Catching a moment when he thought that nobody was watching, the
      little boy went to the baby's cradle, and whispered with great urgency:
      "baby, please tell me about Home...because I'm starting to forget!"

      May Love and Wisdom fill Your Lives,
      Adi