Re: Seeing God

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Dear Jeremiah,

      Rabbi Aaron presents a very sound philosophy, that I recognize as
      important truth for all to realize. I did note this statement:

      "We don't--indeed, we can't--have an understanding of Hashem, but we
      can and do have a relationship with Hashem."

      Jeremiah, it is not true that we can't have an understanding of
      Hashem. There are some souls who experience the Ultimate Reality of
      being the Source, and after experiencing the Infinite Beingness or
      the One Being without beginning nor end, so choose to return to the
      lesser reality of space, time, and matter, yet with the Ultimate
      Truth firmly in place.

      Bless you for sending a bit of his book.

      Love, Polly
    • Polly
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        We cannot minimize the vastness of the Infinite Perspective.  To a soul merged into One, there is only Infinity and Eternity experiencing a vast Voidness, no possibility of a timeframe to limit this Sublime and Blissful Experience.

        I would agree that now and again, maybe for an infinitesimal millisecond of time we might touch on this Oneness with the Universal Source. This is the Utopia, the Shambhalla of feeling which once experienced we strive to meet again. Having had the experience it is not forgotten but oh so indescribable. - it just IS.
        from one soul traveller to another
        Me - here, where I AM
        Rabbi Aaron presents a very sound philosophy, that I recognize as
        important truth for all to realize.  I did note this statement:

        "We don't--indeed, we can't--have an understanding of Hashem, but we
        can and do have a relationship with Hashem."

        Jeremiah, it is not true that we can't have an understanding of
        Hashem.  There are some souls who experience the Ultimate Reality of
        being the Source, and after experiencing the Infinite Beingness or
        the One Being without beginning nor end, so choose to return to the
        lesser reality of space, time, and matter, yet with the Ultimate
        Truth firmly in place.

        Bless you for sending a bit of his book.

        Love, Polly

        Posting message to this list:

        Posting message to this list: