E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3 12:09 PM

      The Moon Angels of Happiness
      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We instruct the children of God to powerfully feel the presence of
      the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

      We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence for
      Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings.

      We align the feelings of each child of God with
      the feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and feelings that manifest happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

      The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.
      ---------

      The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      this consciousness that is already present in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      work of Divine Providence in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      no consciousness of time and space.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken
      and steady focus on the feelings and object of their will,
      the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.
      ---------

      We confer such an intense feeling of this will, that all beings,
      including animals, are controlled by it.
      ---------

      This feeling is so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      that a child of God literally becomes one with God in feeling.
      ---------

      Perfect mastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
      in the physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
      "as above, so below".
      ---------

      Power over the consciousness of all beings
      is perfected for the highest good of all concerned.’
      ---------

      On the 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of
      happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that heaven
      can manifest on earth, we are working powerfully with each child of
      God to feel the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

      At the same time, we are enabling each one to feel the powerful will
      of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
      These feelings create the magnetic energy required to
      attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 11 July 2002