Re: << lovingpurelove >> About the Stationery

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      Thanks!  I would love this one that way.  The music is so beautiful.  Also, the dark blue one with Christ and the angels, meditating in a circle with the disciples is one of my favorites.  I'm starting a new folder for personal stationery.  If its easy, when you make them, you could send a version without the yahoo stuff, just make a note in the subject, so I'll put it in the right folder.  The one's with my paintings would be nice ..

      With love,
      Cynthia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2003
        Dear Cynthia,

        I'll do that for you later tonight, as I'm off to pick up my daughter for the rest of the week-end.

        Love, Polly