<<lovingpurelove >> Re: about PSP

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Dear Carol,

      I thought I should join a PSP tutorial group, which also led to
      joining a PSP Tubes group, so my inbox is being filled with lots of
      PSP graphics and tips. Much more than I can really find time for,
      but I am picking up what I can. Meanwhile, I'm still working to
      create the most inspired stationery that I can.

      Love to all,
      Polly

    • Carolpippin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        Dear Polly,
        You're doing a wonderful job with the stationary.. Keep it up as we all apppreciate it!  I know it's got to be alot of work, so like you said, you can only do so much, and at your own pace....
        Loving all of your work!
        Take good care.

        Love-in-Light,

        Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

        Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.