Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Fwd: Beautiful words

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Dear Polly,
      I am wondering how your Paint Shop Pro software is going?  I bet it's great fun to learn all those new and wonderful things... Looking forward to seeing more of your great work!
      Take good care of yourself.....

      Love-in-Light,
                                            Carol

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2003
        Dear Carol,

        I thought I should join a PSP tutorial group, which also led to
        joining a PSP Tubes group, so my inbox is being filled with lots of
        PSP graphics and tips. Much more than I can really find time for,
        but I am picking up what I can. Meanwhile, I'm still working to
        create the most inspired stationery that I can.

        Love to all,
        Polly

      • Carolpippin@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2003
          Dear Polly,
          You're doing a wonderful job with the stationary.. Keep it up as we all apppreciate it!  I know it's got to be alot of work, so like you said, you can only do so much, and at your own pace....
          Loving all of your work!
          Take good care.

          Love-in-Light,