Re: Pam and healing cancer.

  • Universal Health Sciences
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Dear Ulla!

      Thank you for your email regarding cancer cure for Pam.
      Unfortunately the info I attempted to send was rejected by Yahoo do to the size of the information and related attachments. If you will be so kind as to provide me with an email address that doesn't have size restrictions I will resend.

      Have a blessed, meaningful, uplifting, healthy, joyous and prosperous day.

      Love, Light & many blessings,

      David Laurence Pinkney