13 Taurus, The Angels of Natural Forces

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003

      13 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Natural Forces

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Paguldez’

      Beloved,

      Because the Constellation Taurus concerns the manifestation of Love in practical reality, the ability to activate natural forces to bring about beneficial change is important in each Child of Light.

      The purpose of each Child of Light in creation is to manifest perfection both within themselves and in the world in their sojourn here on earth.

      By doing this, individual will is united with the indwelling Divine Will for the highest good of all.

       In every instance where a desire, thought, feeling, or sensation is out picturing the perfection above, the whole creation is blessed, and the vibration of everything is lifted higher towards the light.

       Through the divine virtues of the letters of  ‘Paguldez’ , the Children of Light are initiated into all aspects of the magic of nature.

      “As above, so below.”

      These words describe how the Divine can be seen and understood by studying nature.

       The perfection of a flower, the beauty of the cycles of nature, or the wonder of the laws of attraction and repulsion, all bear witness to the perfection of Divine Consciousness.

      Everything in nature evolves into higher and higher expressions of complexity and beauty.  This is the outworking of the desire for spiritual perfection, the longing for unity with Divine Light, that permeates everything in Creation.

      The longing for spiritual perfection is the divine virtue of letter P, which shines with a dark grey light. It has the sensation of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element.  It vibrates to the frequency of musical note B, and the right side of the nose is formed from it.

      The laws of the “above” manifest so perfectly in the “below”, that nature provides a reliable testament to the original purity of all ideas which form the basis of enlightenment.

      Wisdom and enlightenment is the virtue of letter A, which shines with a blue light to the musical note of G.   It has the sensation of relaxation and ease, because it is a virtue of the air element.  The lungs are formed from it.

      Grace and Mercy, the ability to give true divine blessing, is the divine virtue of letter G.  The ability to understand and control the forces of nature according to the longing for spiritual perfection and wisdom and enlightenment, results in the Children of Light having true dominion over nature, in order to manifest Paradise and the highest good of all.  Grace and Mercy shines with an emerald green light, and vibrates to the musical note of F.  The left eye is formed from it.

      For the purpose of grace and mercy, the heavenly hosts of ‘Paguldez’  teach how to use natural means and the powers of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation to access the powers of nature and bring about causes that control natural phenomena.

      For instance, in ages past, mankind was inspired to build powerful sonic resonators, large stone pyramids, on specific points that affect the Tectonic Plates. These points are similar to acupuncture points on the human body. When people entered these pyramids and intoned audibly the letters of the cosmic language in will, thought, feeling, and sensation, the plates stabilized and harmful earthquakes and volcanoes did not cause damage and suffering.  These pyramids still exist today, and can be used for this very purpose again.

      The divine virtue of the act of creation and its ongoing effects, which shines with a velvet black light, is the virtue of letter U.  By meditating on this virtue, the results of each act of controlling nature is seen throughout time, and the original creative act can be designed in will, thought, feeling, and sensation so that only the highest good of all concerned comes about.  The creative act and its ongoing effects is a virtue of the akashic element, and has the sensation of consciousness penetrating all.  It vibrates to the musical note of B, and the pancreas and pit of the stomach is formed from it.

      The DESIRE to understand and use the creative act with natural laws for the purpose of perfection has a great consequence, a great uplifting that goes on and on in ever widening circles of effect, and comes back laden with enlightenment for the sender.

      In time, this desire bears such fruit that great phenomena can be created in nature, so that seeming miracles manifest to out picture Divine splendor and majesty.  The divine plan for Earth to be such a grand Paradise, that it is a true reflection of the all the divine virtues taken together, becomes a practical reality.

      The splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues taken together is the virtue of letter L. This virtue gives vitality, true spiritual morality, and youthening.  It shines with an olive green light and has the sensation of ease and relaxation because it is a virtue of the air element.  The spleen is created from it.

      The mysteries of creation are the mysteries of love.  A Child of Light meditates on the mysteries of creation to understand how love causes fertility and propagation.  Splendid forests, teaming wildlife, beautiful flowers, and wonderful food for all respond to the mysteries of love and creation.

      This virtue shines with a dark blue light and is the virtue of letter D.  It has the sensation of warmth and expansion because it is a virtue of the fire element of will.  It vibrates to the musical note of C, and the right ear is formed from it.

      Divine Consciousness and Life is omnipresent in all.  By meditating on this virtue, it is understood that whatever is needed is already present everywhere in a subtle form, and only needs to be made more dense through will, thought, feeling, and sensation in order to manifest visibly in form.  This virtue unites individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, and also with the consciousness of any other person or being.

      Omnipresence shines with a deep purple light, and vibrates to the musical note of D.  It has the sensation of consciousness penetrating all because it is a virtue of the akashic element.   The whole spine is formed from it.

      And finally, the divine virtue of letter Z is mastered by a Child of Light in meditation, in order to control the natural forces of nature.  This virtue shines with a light yellow light, and is the virtue of high cognition brought about by remembering everything that has ever been learned throughout many lifetimes.  This includes remembering lifetimes spent as minerals, plants, animals, as well as other human lifetimes.

      High cognition vibrates to the musical note of G, and has the sensation of relaxation and ease because it is a virtue of the air element.  The heart is formed from a combination of it, and the virtue of letter Y, the rhythms and cycles of life, which shines with a pink light.

      The most practical expression of love is to manifest PARADISE on earth.

      ‘P-A-G-U-L-D-E-Z’

      P…The desire in all life for spiritual perfection

      *

      A…combined with the powers of the enlightened mind

      *

      G…will create change using the powers of nature for the purpose of Grace and Mercy.

      *

      U…We inspire the recognition of the results of any act of creation

      *

      L…so that only the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness

      *

      D…is created on the physical plane.

      *

      E…The perfect union with the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness, and thereby the ability to influence all life,

      *

      Z…is united with attunement with the highest intuition and guidance from Divine Providence.

      ****

      The melody of our name is B,G,F,B,F,C, D, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
       ******

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
      logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
      Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
      and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *
      ******

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
      guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lesser laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
      For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
      of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      categories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
      When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
      person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
      the feeling.

      At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
      the love.
      I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lesser laws.

      Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

       If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
      messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
      'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
      and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
      background with black print and be easier to read.

      These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

      *

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      *
      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I can email it in 13 sections. If you want it all
      in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5
      MB.

      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004

        13 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of Natural Forces

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Paguldez’

        Beloved,

        Through the divine virtues of the letters of  ‘Paguldez’ , the Children of Light are initiated into all aspects of the magic of nature.

        “As above, so below.”

        These words describe the law of analogy,  how the Divine can be seen and understood by studying nature.

         The perfection of a flower, the beauty of the cycles of nature, or the wonder of the laws of attraction and repulsion, all bear witness to the perfection of Divine Consciousness.

        Everything in nature evolves into higher and higher expressions of complexity and beauty.  This is the outworking of the desire for spiritual perfection, the longing for unity with Divine Light, that permeates everything in Creation.

        Because the Constellation Taurus concerns the manifestation of Love in practical reality, the time comes for each Child of Light and Love to activate natural forces to bring about beneficial change.

        The desire to manifest perfection, both within self and in the world, exists within every being.  A person can activate this inherent quality in elemental beings, to direct them to take action that serves the highest good of all.

         In every instance where a state of being, desire, thought, feeling, or sensation is aligned with Divine Perfection, and is directed in an act of creation with natural forces, all of creation is blessed, and the vibration of everything is lifted higher towards the light.

        The longing for spiritual perfection is the virtue of letter P, shining with a dark grey light. The longing for perfection has the sensation of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element. This virtue vibrates to the frequency of musical note B, and right side of the nose is formed from it.

        The laws of the “above” manifest so perfectly in the “below”, that nature provides a reliable testament to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which form the basis of enlightenment.

        Wisdom and enlightenment is the virtue of letter A, which shines with a blue light to the musical note of G.   Enlightenment has the sensation of relaxation and ease, because it is a virtue of the air element.  The lungs are formed from it.

        The original perfect divine blueprints are revealed through enlightenment, and when this occurs, all imperfection is then released for transformation.  Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, shining with a loamy brown light, to the musical note of C.  The virtue of transformation, through the release of imperfection, is the virtue that forms the anus, and is an earth virtue with the sensation of weight.

        “As above, so below.”

        Whenever a bowel movement occurs, electrical circuits within the physical body, called nadis, that correspond to enlightenment, are opened.  These circuits stay open for approximately twenty minutes after a bowel movement.  This is natural time to meditate.  By meditating longer than the original twenty minutes, this twenty minute window remains open much longer.  This is a perfect example of directing natural forces of nature to bring beneficial results.

        Grace and Mercy, the ability to give true divine blessing, is the virtue of letter G of ‘Paguldez’.  Meditating on and becoming one with the virtue of Grace and Mercy imparts true peacefulness of the spirit. A person uses his or her God-given dominion over nature to give forth true divine blessing.  Grace and Mercy shines with an emerald green light, and vibrates to the musical note of F.  This is a virtue of feeling, of the water element, and has the sensation of coolness turning to chill. The left eye is formed from it.

        The heavenly hosts of ‘Paguldez’  teach a person how to use natural means and the powers of being, will, intellect, feeling, and sensation to access the powers of nature and bring about causes that control natural phenomena.

        Along wtih the other virtues of ‘Paguldez’  , this is done through the divine virtue of the act of creation and its ongoing effects, which shines with a velvet black light, the virtue of letter U.  By meditating on this virtue, the ability to enter deep trance states and see the original act of creation for everything is gained.

        Then, in creating new causes that control natural forces, the results of each creative act in controlling nature can be seen throughout time. Each original creative act is designed in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation to bring about only the highest good of all concerned.

        The creative act and its ongoing effects is a virtue of the akashic element of pure being, and has the sensation of consciousness penetrating all.  It vibrates to the musical note of B, and the pancreas and pit of the stomach is formed from it.

        For example, in ages past, we inspired people to build powerful sonic resonators, large stone pyramids, on specific points that affect the Tectonic Plates. These are points upon earth that are similar to acupuncture points on the human body.

        When people entered these pyramids and intoned audibly the letters of ‘Paguldez’, using  the cosmic language in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, the plates stabilized and harmful earthquakes and volcanoes were prevented from causing damage and suffering.  These pyramids still exist today, and are designed to be used for this very purpose again.

        The creative act used with natural laws, for the purpose of perfection, has a great consequence of uplifting, that goes on and on in ever widening circles of effect in time and space.

        In time, creative acts by the Childen of Light and Love cause such great phenomena in nature, that seeming miracles manifest to out picture the splendor and majesty of all the Divine Virtues and Qualities.  The divine plan for Earth to be a true reflection of the all the divine virtues taken together in this way becomes physical reality.

        The splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues taken together is the virtue of letter L of ‘Paguldez’. This virtue imparts awe, vitality, true

        spiritual morality, youthening, and immortality.  The splendor and majesty shines with an olive green light and has the sensation of ease and relaxation because it is a virtue of the air element of mind.  The spleen is created from it.

        The mysteries of creation are the mysteries of the creative aspect of love.  A person meditates on the mysteries of creation to understand the true divine essence of ego, and to understand how love causes fertility and propagation.  Splendid forests, teaming wildlife, beautiful flowers, and herbs all manifest in response to the use of this virtue in an act of creation by a Child of Light and Love.

        The mysteries of creation shines with a dark blue light and is the virtue of letter D.  It has the sensation of warmth and expansion because it is a virtue of the fire element of will.  This virtue vibrates to the musical note of C, and the right ear is formed from it.

        Divine Consciousness and Life are omnipresent in all, in everything everywhere.  By meditating on this virtue, a person sees that whatever is needed is already present everywhere in a subtle form, and only needs to be made more dense through being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation in order to manifest visibly in form.  This virtue unites individual consciousness and feeling with Divine Consciousness and Feeling, and also with the consciousness of any other person or being.  With this virtue, a person condenses the divine blueprints of perfection in Divine Mind into physical reality.

        Omnipresence shines with a deep purple light, and vibrates to the musical note of D.  It has the sensation of consciousness penetrating all because it is a virtue of the akashic element of pure being.   The whole spine is formed from it.

        And finally, the divine virtue of high cognition, the letter Z, is mastered by a Child of Light in meditation, in order to control the natural forces of nature.

         This is the virtue of high cognition brought about by remembering everything that has ever been learned throughout many lifetimes.  This includes remembering everything learned in lifetimes spent as minerals, plants, animals, as well as other human lifetimes, etc.  This virtue gives the ability to send messages through the air, by using air as a medium for sound oscillation.

        High cognition shines with a light yellow light and vibrates to the musical note of G, with the sensation of relaxation and ease, because it is a virtue of the air element or mind.  The heart is formed from a combination of Z, and the virtue of letter Y, the rhythms and cycles of life, which shines with a pink light.

        With these virtues, the Children of Light and Love learn to work with all natural forces to manifest PARADISE on earth.

        MIRACLES

        ‘P-A-G-U-L-D-E-Z’

        P…The desire in all life for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light,

        *

        A…combined with the powers of the enlightened mind, and the ability to release imperfection…umlaut A, ae,

        *

        G…will create change using the powers of nature for the purpose of Grace and Mercy.

        *

        U…We inspire the recognition of the results of any act of creation

        *

        L…so that only the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness

        *

        D…is created on the physical plane.

        *

        E…The perfect union with the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness, and thereby the ability to influence all life,

        *

        Z…is united with attunement with the highest intuition and guidance from Divine Providence.

        ****

        The melody of our name is B,G,F,B,F,C, D, and G.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes
        *
        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
        the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
        being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
        powers and influence.

        * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
        angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
        referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
        Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
        Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        *****

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
        book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
        the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
        publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

        If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
        the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
        egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
        method of meditation for the divine virtues.

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
        do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
        free to email me at spiritus@....

        *

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
        of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
        angel messages on the web, email spiritus@.... For these links to
        work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
        color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
        in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
        German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
        Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
        pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
        with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

        Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
        Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
        [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
        your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
        understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
        musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
        in pronunciation.

        If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
        with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
        correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        ******************

        http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html, a user friendly listing of the
        angel messages. Some messages are not updated.
        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

        *

        A special treat: William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon
        's works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web
        address: http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html
        The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and
        delightful.

        *

        A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

        *

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
        functioning, go to

        And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
        go to
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        *

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
        Feel free to share these messages.

        *

        email spiritus@....

        *

        For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current events, the Law that requires a return
        to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
        already signed and ready to go: www.nesara.us

        *

        Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
        with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
        archives.

        Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com
        This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
        links on this site no longer work.

        The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and when invoked, overrides
        all other laws in all dimensions.