re: Pam Young / healing cancer

  • birdof@paradisenow.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      David Laurence Pinkney wrote,

      >If Pam, with cancer, is open to alternative healing I will be happy to send her the holistic, natural protocol of Dr. Robert Young that will rid her body of cancer and restore full use of her arms. It is a simple matter of eliminating acid forming foods, raising blood PH and providing the body with a rich supply of oxygen. This simple protocol eliminates virtually all types of cancer.
      >
      >I will be happy to send her Dr. Robert Young's complete protocol for accomplishing the foregoing objectives at her request .

      Dear David,

      thanks for your offer. Pam is a member of an alternative cancer healing group (cancercured@yahoogroups.com). Perhaps you could forward the info directly to me and I'll forward it (together with your above intro if I may) to the whole group (which I joined in an attempt to help my friend's mother), so all c. 1000 members can read it. I have seen Dr. Young's name and website (innerlight) only cursorily mentioned there so far.

      Btw, I also think it's "basically" easy to heal...

      Love and light,

      Ulla
    • Phillip Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        I would like alternative health information on Mental illness and how to treat mental illnesses alternatively.

        birdof@... wrote:
        David Laurence Pinkney wrote,

        >If Pam, with cancer, is open to alternative healing I will be happy to send her the holistic, natural protocol of Dr. Robert Young that will rid her body of cancer and restore full use of her arms. It is a simple matter of eliminating acid forming foods, raising blood PH and providing the body with a rich supply of oxygen. This simple protocol eliminates virtually all types of cancer.
        >
        >I will be happy to send her Dr. Robert Young's complete protocol for accomplishing the foregoing objectives at her request .

        Dear David,

        thanks for your offer. Pam is a member of an alternative cancer healing group (cancercured@yahoogroups.com). Perhaps you could forward the info directly to me and I'll forward it (together with your above intro if I may) to the whole group (which I joined in an attempt to help my friend's mother), so all c. 1000 members can read it. I have seen Dr. Young's name and website (innerlight) only cursorily mentioned there so far.

        Btw, I also think it's "basically" easy to heal...

        Love and light,

        Ulla

        Posting message to this list:

        rn