re: Pam Young

  • Universal Health Sciences
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Dear Loving Pure Love:

      If Pam, with cancer, is open to alternative healing I will be happy to send her the holistic, natural protocol of Dr. Robert Young that will rid her body of cancer and restore full use of her arms. It is a simple matter of eliminating acid forming foods, raising blood PH and providing the body with a rich supply of oxygen. This simple protocol eliminates virtually all types of cancer.

      I will be happy to send her Dr. Robert Young's complete protocol for accomplishing the foregoing objectives at her request .

      Love and Light,

      David Laurence Pinkney