12 Taurus, The Angels of Loving Relationships

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003

      12 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Loving Relationships

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Galago’

      Beloved,

      ‘We instruct a child of Light how, by impregnation of the aura which is the magical space surrounding him or her, by means of the electric fluid, which is willpower, and the elements of fire, he or she can magically secure honour, esteem, dignity, friendship, and love etc.’

      Our specialty is teaching the sons and daughters of Light to meditate on the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Galago’,  and use will, which is the fire element, to create honor, esteem, dignity, friendship and love for all.

      We awaken the desire, the will, to relate to others in sacredness and peace.

      At this time, Divine Providence has ordained that kindred souls find each other to create powerful friendships and relationships of all kinds.  It is time for the coming together of circles of loving people aligned with Divine Will for heaven on earth.

       These sacred relationships and groups bring forth blessings to everyone.

        They are filled with grace and mercy, wisdom, vitality and the splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues taken together, the ability to release old dysfunctional values and control passion and negative beings, true divine blessing, and cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      For Paradise to manifest on earth, it is important for people to find their spiritual friends and  family, to find people who share a feelingl and vision of perfection, in order to dance awake the Sacred Dream together.

       Will is the original element of fire. Through grace and mercy, wisdom and clear understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, we help a Child of Light attune his or her individual will to Divine Will.  Divine Will is evident in the beauty and perfection of Creation and the Laws of Nature, which express themselves on every level.  One of the most important of these laws is YE SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

      This law holds true on every level; on the level of will, thought, feeling, and sensation.

       Whatever is WILLED results in thought.  Whatever is thought results in feeling.  Whatever is felt, results in physical realities.

       Therefore, the use of WILL to SOW ONLY THAT WHICH BRINGS GRACE AND MERCY, WISDOM, THE SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY OF GOD, CONTROL OVER PASSION AND NEGATIVE BEINGS, TRUE DIVINE BLESSING, AND THE TRANSMUTING POWER OF COGNITION BROUGHT ABOUT BY LOVE DIVINE, guarantees that the harvest will be sweet.   Relationships based on these divine virtues assures that mankind co-creates with Divine Providence the splendor and majesty of Paradise upon this earth.

       Therefore we inspire manifesting the dream of The Highest Good of All Concerned in right relations.

      We inspire unlimited childlike fantasy and imagination in both desiring and visualizing right relations.

      This is so important that we urge each of you to go into the depths of your heart and connect strongly with your desire for true friendships and love that strengthens the dignity of all.

      We help you fan this will for loving relations into a powerful flame that lights the way.

      Desire is the fire element of will.  The beings of the fire element, the element of will, will help you in finding friends and partners who resonate with you in the sacred dream of heaven on earth.  In this holy energy, the honor, love, respect, and dignity that is the birthright of all manifests.

      ‘G-A-L-A-G-O’

      G… Grace and Mercy

      *

      A…is the desire of a person who is attuned to wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  This virtue gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic talent and control over the beings of the air.  It shines with a light blue light.

      *

      L…Such a person seeks to manifest the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness, true spiritual morality, and immortality.   This virtue shines with an olive green light.

      *

      umlaut A, AE…All of this brings about attunement to the divine virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.  This virtue gives control over passion and negative beings, and the ability and desire to release any intent, thought, feeling, or possession which no longer serves the highest good of all.  Meditating on this virtue, which shines with a loamy brown light, reveals that in truth there is no death, only transformation into another state.

      *

      G…The feelings of happiness and complete satisfaction, of true divine blessing,

      *

      umlaut O, OE…brings absolute transmutation of everyone and everything through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  This virtue shines with a deep orange light.

      *

      MIRACLES

      For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
       ******

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
      logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
      Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
      and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *
      ******

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
      guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lesser laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
      For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
      of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      categories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
      When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
      person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
      the feeling.

      At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
      the love.
      I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lesser laws.

      Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

       If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
      messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
      'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
      and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
      background with black print and be easier to read.

      These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

      *

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      *
      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I can email it in 13 sections. If you want it all
      in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5
      MB.

      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
      messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.
      Other good sites for the angel messages:
      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote,
      "I couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books,
      although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is
      quite amazing."

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
      quoted
      or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
      can purchase these books online :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
      erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
      metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
      www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      AMEN"

      ****************************

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 9:55 AM

        12 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of Loving Relationships

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Galago’

        Beloved,

        Sacredness and peace result from the desire, the will, to relate to others with grace and mercy, according to highest ideals of friendship and love, and true spiritual morality that sees Divine Perfection in all.

        Burning deeply within each person and sentient being is this desire for true friendship and love that strengthens the dignity of all.

        This burning will is fanned into a powerful flame that lights the way for the splendor and majesty of Heaven to manifest in sacred relationships in Paradise upon this Earth.

        ‘We instruct a Child of Light how, by impregnation of the aura, which is the magical space surrounding him or her, by means of the electric fluid, which is willpower, and the elements of fire, he or she can magically secure honour, esteem, dignity, friendship, and love etc.’

        Now that the Golden Age is dawning, loving people, aligned with Divine Will for heaven on earth, are increasingly desiring to come together with others in dignity and love.

        Kindred souls long to find each other.

         Sacred relationships and groups bring forth blessings for everyone.

        Paradise is manifesting on earth, and it is important for people to find spiritual mates and friends, who share feelings and visions of perfection, to dance awake the Sacred Dream together.

         Whatever is WILLED results in thought.  Whatever is thought results in feeling.  Whatever is felt, results in physical realities.

        Will is the element of fire. YE SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

         Therefore, releasing all imperfection, use WILL to SOW ONLY THAT WHICH BRINGS GRACE AND MERCY, WISDOM, THE SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY OF DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AND LIFE, TRUE DIVINE BLESSING, AND THE TRANSMUTATION INTO PERFECTION.

         When these seeds are sown, the harvest is sweet.

        Using the meditation described in these messages with the divine virtues of ‘Galago’ with strong will, it is possible to ask the salamanders, beings of the fire element of will, to help find friends and partners who resonate in the sacred dream of heaven on earth.

         They rejoice in doing this because in this holy energy, the honor, love, respect, and dignity, that is the birthright of all sentient life, manifests.

        We inspire unlimited childlike fantasy and imagination in desiring and visualizing sacred loving relations that are the highest good of all.

        By meditating on the divine virtues of ‘Galago’,  with emphasis on will, which is the fire element, it is possible to create honor, esteem, dignity, friendship and love for all.

        MIRACLES

        ‘G-A-L-A-G-O’

        G… The desire for Grace and Mercy, true divine blessing, shining with an emerald green light,

        *

        A…unites with the desire for wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, shining with a light blue light.  Wisdom gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic talent and control over the beings of the air.  The original purity of all ideas in divine mind automatically causes imperfect desires, thoughts, feelings and forms to be released for transformation…umlaut A, ae, shining with a loamy brown light.

        *

        L…The desire to manifest the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness, attracts true spiritual morality,vitality and immortality.   This virtue shines with an olive green light.

        *

        A…The vitality of all the divine virtues taken together energizes the original blueprints of perfection, releasing even further any imperfection. All of this brings about attunement to the divine virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.  This virtue gives control over passion and negative beings, and the ability and desire to release any intent, thought, feeling, or possession which no longer serves the highest good of all.  Meditating on this virtue, which shines with a loamy brown light, reveals that in truth there is no death, only transformation into another state.  umlaut A, AE

        *

        G… Feelings of happiness and complete satisfaction, of true divine blessing,

        *

        O…attract harmony and justice, success and satisfaction, shining with an ultramarine blue light. This, in turn, awakens the ability to see with the eyes of Love Divine,  transmuting self and others into perfection … umlaut O, OE This virtue shines with a deep orange light.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes
        *
        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
        the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
        being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
        powers and influence.

        * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
        angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
        referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
        Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
        Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        *****

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
        book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
        the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
        publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

        If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
        the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
        egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
        method of meditation for the divine virtues.

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
        do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
        free to email me at spiritus@....

        *

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
        of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
        angel messages on the web, email spiritus@.... For these links to
        work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
        color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
        in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
        German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
        Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
        pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
        with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

        Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
        Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
        [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
        your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
        understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
        musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
        in pronunciation.

        If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
        with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
        correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        ******************

        http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html, a user friendly listing of the
        angel messages. Some messages are not updated.
        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

        *

        A special treat: William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon
        's works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web
        address: http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html
        The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and
        delightful.

        *

        A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

        *

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
        functioning, go to

        And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
        go to
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        *

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
        Feel free to share these messages.

        *

        email spiritus@....

        *

        For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current events, the Law that requires a return
        to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
        already signed and ready to go: www.nesara.us

        *

        Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
        with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
        archives.

        Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com
        This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
        links on this site no longer work.

        The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and when invoked, overrides
        all other laws in all dimensions.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.