~*~ Re: Mystic Ambrosia ~*~

  • *~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@m...>

      ~*~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA Wrote:

      ~*~*~*~ My Precious Polly... thank you so much for the Radiant
      Blessings and the much needed Encouragement.... and the Love...! I so
      much am hoping that we can meet and talk together on yahoo messenger
      or in one of our group chat rooms...! I live in the Sacramento area of
      California... which is Northern California too... like you...!

      Maybe we can actually meet in person ... I am direly seeking
      resonating Friends like You...! Please sweet Polly... lets talk...! I
      will send you my phone number when we talk on messenger or in the
      groups chat room... ! {maybe we can exchange phone numbers?} ~*~*~*~

      ~*~ Peace! Love ALL Creatures! Harmony! Light! Wisdom! Joy! ~*~

      ~*~*~*~*~*~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*~*~*~*~*~

      >Y<*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*
      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

      http://profiles.yahoo.com/MysticAmbrosia333