E-M-P-E-B-Y-N, 26th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon
      Angels of  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

      26th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      "As above, so below."

      Every divine virtue manifests on all four levels.
      Each virtue manifests in will, intellect, emotion, and form.
      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on the levels of emotion, intellect, and will.

      The Sun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of,
      the Masculine Force which is INTENT, or WILL.

      The Moon is the manifestation of the Feminine Force,
      which is EMOTION, or FEELING.

      Will is electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form
      the Electro-magnetic energy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
      The ancients call this the Electro-magnetic fluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will connects with feeling.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy is the precursor of change in the physical realm.
      Magnetic energy ATTRACTS. All miracles in the physical realm
      are preceded by and depend on the generation of appropriate feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines the
      specific WILL or INTENT that the Moon changes into feeling.
      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FEELING.

      If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
      it can be most easily manifested during the
      appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A child of God can determine which day of the moon cycle
      corresponds with the specific feeling that needs
      to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      For example, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned to plants.
      Anytime a person desires to create a miracle concerning plants,
      it is wise to do it on the 25th day of a moon cycle.

      Suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal plants that
      enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will.

      The time to meditate and generate the will, concepts, and feelings
      to manifest powerful plants of this nature would be anytime
      during the sign of Cancer, because the entire constellation of
      Cancer is the attunement of the emotions to Divine Will,
      and likewise on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle.

      The 25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
      the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac for each day, and
      seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in effect, a child of God can align
      their meditations accordingly in order to ride the waves of Universal Consciousness.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon and
      from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      We are attuned to cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of
      materialization and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.
      ---------

      We are masters of fluidity and the emotional
      flow and receptivity of the moon.
      ---------

      We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with perfection
      of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.
      ---------

      We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of
      universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      Cognition of polarity; yin and yang, sun and moon,
      male and female, will and feeling, and how each
      compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.
      ---------

      We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness
      of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female.
      We teach how the application of these principles
      explains many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.
      ---------

      We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken
      recognition of the state of spiritual evolution of every being.’
      ---------

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes:
      D ~ D ~ B ~ D ~ A ~ C# ~ A.

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of
      heaven on earth, which is now birthing,the Children of God
      flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life,
      the unified field of energy.

      Every 26th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
      feelings of earth with emotional attunement to Divine Will
      as it expresses through the sun’s rays. We do this so that
      individual will aligns with Universal Will in the feeling nature.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 6 July 2002