9 Taurus, The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003

      Olive Tree.mid

      Original Oil Painting
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser Collection

      9 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Orienell’

      Beloved,

      The role and function of the sons and daughters of Light, as divinely inspired co-creators of the physical world, is one of splendor and majesty and beauty.

      When a Child of Light is filled with Divine Love, everything is seen as holy and sacred.  This is the divine virtue of umlaut O, OE, which shines with a deep orange light.

      In the sacredness of Creation, behaviors in daily life such as gestures, postures, prayers, and ceremonies, etc. come from inner guidance.   Inner guidance, the letter R, shines with a golden light.

      Through the Law of Cause and Effect, these mystical behaviors have a profound impact on manifesting the Divine Virtues in the physical realm.  Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I, shines with a light opalescent light.

      In mystical behavior, Individual Consciousness unites with the consciousness of others and with  Divine Consciousness.  This is done through the divine virtue of Omnipresence, which is the virtue of letter E, that shines with a deep purple light.

      Such behavior successfully results in supreme happiness.

      The power of supreme happiness initiates others into higher consciousness and solves problems. This is the virtue of letter N which shines with a deep red light.

       Supreme Happiness penetrates the entire unified field of energy, and awakens attunement to all of the divine virtues.  This penetration is the virtue of letter E, omnipresence, and attunement to all of the divine virtues taken together is the virtue of letter L, which shines with a translucent olive green light.

       All of the divine virtues taken together awaken within the Children of Light awe of the majesty and splendor of the Divine, and give true spiritual morality and vitality, that leads to youthening and immortality.

      Our responsibility to the sons and daughters of Light is to facilitate transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine, clear inner guidance, mastery of cause and effect, oneness in consciousness with Divine Consciousness, supreme happiness, and attunement to the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

      Mystical behaviors have great power when they express deep and profound states of consciousness.

      ‘O-R-I-E-N-E-L-L’

      Umlaut O, OE…Cognition brought about by Love Divine,

      *

      R…following inner guidance and easily articulating spiritual wisdom,

      *

      I…and factoring in the karmic consequences of all actions and doings,

      *

      E…enables a Child of Light to infuse cosmic consciousness into material forms

      *

      N…while keeping interactions between people in harmonious balance.

      *

      E…The intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully

      as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness

      *

      L…causes spiritualization of emotions and

      *

      L…enlightenment of the emotional body.

      *****

      The melody of our name is D sharp, C, G, D, A, D, F, and F.

      MEDITATION

      Go deep within.

      Relax.

      Imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your own body. See your body as spinning galaxies and universes.  Be sure to dissolve the light at the end of the meditation in order to keep the body in balance.

      *

      umlaut O, OE…Visualize a brilliant deep orange light shining from a tiny sun in the midriff filling all space and time with each breath.  The orange light passes through the pores of the skin over the testicles or ovaries.

      Meditate on cognition brought about by Love Divine, and how this type of cognition transmutes everything that is looked at.

      This virtue is the akashic element in a dense form, so you will feel a sensation of gravity penetrating all.

      Tone the sound of umlaut O, OE, to the musical note of D sharp. Imagine you are singing with the angels.

      *

      R…Visualize golden light shining from a tiny sun in your leg region.

      Meditate on independence and freedom to follow inner guidance. Imagine yourself and all beings attuning clearly to strong inner intuition and guidance. Meditate on this divine virtue existing through all space inwardly and outwardly, in all time, past, present, and future.

      This virtue is the earth element, so feel the sensation of weight and gravity as it shines forth.

      Intone the sound of letter R to the musical note of C. Hear angels singing the note of C. Sing with them.

      Center this energy in your legs, and see it radiating through the left side of the nose with every breath.

      *

      I…Visualize pure white light sparkling with all the colors of the rainbow, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region.

      Meditate on the law of Cause and Effect and how every will, thought, feeling, and action creates effects that return to the sender.  Meditate on how the Law of Cause and Effect opens up remembrance, memory, and conscience.

      This virtue is the earth element so feel the sensation of weight and gravity.

       Intone the sound of letter I to the musical note of G. Hear angels singing the note of G. Sing with them.

      Center this energy in your left kidney all the way down into both feet. With every breath, see this radiate through the pores of the skin over the left kidney area.

      *

      E…Visualize deep violet light shining from a tiny sun in the midriff and shining everywhere.

      Meditate on Omnipresence, on Divine Consciousness filling and existing in everything.

      This virtue is the akashic element of consciousness-penetrating-all, so feel the sensation of power penetrating all.

      Intone the sound of letter E to the musical note of D. Hear the angels singing the note of D.

      Center this energy in your whole spine and solar plexus area, seeing the dark violet radiance passing through the pores of the skin over the spine with every breath.

      *

      N…Visualize deep rose light shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen [seen as a hollow space] filling everything. Meditate on supreme happiness, ecstasy, and delight. See how happiness controls the interface between mind and feeling.

      This is a water element of feeling, so feel a cool refreshing sensation like the coolness of pure water.

      With every breath imagine this energy radiating through the pores of the skin over your liver.

      *

      E…Visualize deep violet light everywhere.

      Hear the angels singing the note of D.

      Meditate on Omnipresence, .on Divine Consciousness filling everything.

      Center this energy in your whole spine and solar plexus area.

      *

      L…Visualize clear translucent glowing olive green light shining from a tiny sun in the lung area.

      Meditate on the majesty and splendor of all divine virtues taken together. See how these wonderful virtues create vitality and true divine morality.

      This virtue is the air element of intellect, so get the sensation of relaxation and ease.

      Intone the sound of letter L to the musical note of F. Hear the angels singing the note of F.

      With every breath radiate this energy through the pores of the skin over the  spleen.

      *

      L…Visualize again clear translucent glowing olive green light.

      See it filling everything on the inner and the outer.

      Take your time.

      Center this energy in your spleen. The key is to feel the splendor and majesty of divine virtues in your spleen and simultaneously feel this splendor through all time and space. When you do this, see the color of glowing translucent olive green, inwardly intone the sound of L to the note of F, and feel the sensation of ease.

      *

      With practice, these meditations with the letters become automatic and effortless.

      *

      MIRACLES

      For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
       ******

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
      logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
      Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
      and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *
      ******

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
      guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lesser laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
      For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
      of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      categories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
      When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
      person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
      the feeling.

      At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
      the love.
      I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lesser laws.

      Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

       If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
      messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
      'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
      and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
      background with black print and be easier to read.

      These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

      *

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      *
      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I can email it in 13 sections. If you want it all
      in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5
      MB.

      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
      messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.
      Other good sites for the angel messages:
      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote,
      "I couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books,
      although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is
      quite amazing."

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
      quoted
      or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
      can purchase these books online :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
      erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
      metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
      www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.