~*~ Are We Crippled Yet...? ~*~

  • *~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2003
> [...]
      > junta predicted that we would "fade away like
      > footprints in the sand"~ no doubt washed away by
      > their incoming tide.
      >
      > In 3 short months, they have managed to destroy not
      > only the Saddam regime, but Iraq's infrastructure,
      > and many of its historical artifacts. They've also
      > destroyed the power of the UN to keep peace, the
      > structure of international law that forbids
      > unprovoked aggression, and the credibility of their
      > P"Shown administration., with their lies about WMD.
      > Also swept away is any illusion that they care
      > about democracy, world opinion, truth, justice, or
      > human lives.
      >
      > Their display of brute power is supposed to cripple
      > the peace movement. Covering it with a veneer of
      > "Christianity" is supposed to confuse and divide us.
      > This "Christian" veneer has succeeded in
      > persuading, for the present, a majority of Americans
      > that the Bush junta is righteous and working to
      > protect us from terrorism directed at us by the
      > "axis of evil".
      >
      > As individuals, we are deceiving ourselves, buying
      > into the picture painted for us by the
      > junta-controlled media, that America is a still a
      > free democracy, and that this is a more moral nation
      > than the rest of the world, with the right and the
      > duty to liberate the oppressed in Iraq and
      > elsewhere. We are ignoring the reality, obvious to
      > the rest of the world, that the US government has
      > been hijacked by a criminal gang of corporate
      > thieves, who are using its might to plunder the
      > American people, Iraqi oil, and the planet as a
      > whole.
      >
      > Self~deception is crippling. It prevents us from
      > identifying a problem and taking appropriate action.
      > The peace movement woke many people up and spurred
      > them into demonstrations, as they came to see what
      > is really going on. Now that the "war" is over,
      > Americans are adjusting to the new reality and
      > identifying with the "winners", not realizing that
      > the American people are victims and hostages to the
      > "shock and awe" of the Bush junta just as much as
      > the Iraqis are.
      >
      > Meanwhile, our species is in grave danger of being
      > permanently crippled by a major nuclear war. This
      > is likely to take place within the next week on the
      > Korean peninsula, with retaliation by the North
      > Koreans against American cities, which they have the
      > capacity to nuke. If this crisis is defused,
      > there's always India and Pakistan, or the next
      > Middle East adventure to relight the fuse. We are
      > all still suffering from psychic numbing- the
      > shutting down of the overwhelming sense of nuclear
      > terror that has pervaded the planet since 1945. Our
      > species is in greater danger now than ever before,
      > and we are too crippled to do anything about it.
      >
      > How are we going to save ourselves? We need to be
      > healed of our psychic crippling before we can take
      > the necessary steps. As peacemakers, we must
      > Awaken to our Oneness, That which blesses us, The
      True >Immortal Infinite Spiritual Divine Nature Of
      ALL...this is the only solution to all ills and
      ignorance, sufferings and devastations. Be Illumined!
      Be Divine Love! Be Peace! Be Oneness! Strive to Awaken
      and foster this in All Beings and Living Things...!

      =====
      *ALL IS ONE~MAGICK!*Ambrosial Infinite!*Love All Creatures!*Be Vegan!*
      * ALL IS THAT Supreme Ambrosial Infinite Light ~ Pure Consciousness Which Shines As The Immortal Inmost Essence And Fabric Of ALL That Exists And Beyond! * THAT In Which ALL Universes Seen And Unseen Exist And Dissolve & In Which ALL Gods & Creatures Enjoy Their Respective Powers... THAT am I *
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/MysticAmbrosia333
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/SpellBound_Hogwarts_Gryffindor

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
        Dear Ambrosia,

        Thanks to you for sending out the encouragement.

        Sending love, wisdom, peace, light, strength, and goodness your way,
        so you have more to help those around you.

        In Love, Peace, and Goodness,
        Polly
      • *~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@m...>

          ~*~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA Wrote:

          ~*~*~*~ My Precious Polly... thank you so much for the Radiant
          Blessings and the much needed Encouragement.... and the Love...! I so
          much am hoping that we can meet and talk together on yahoo messenger
          or in one of our group chat rooms...! I live in the Sacramento area of
          California... which is Northern California too... like you...!

          Maybe we can actually meet in person ... I am direly seeking
          resonating Friends like You...! Please sweet Polly... lets talk...! I
          will send you my phone number when we talk on messenger or in the
          groups chat room... ! {maybe we can exchange phone numbers?} ~*~*~*~

          ~*~ Peace! Love ALL Creatures! Harmony! Light! Wisdom! Joy! ~*~

          ~*~*~*~*~*~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*~*~*~*~*~

          >Y<*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*
          ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ