Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: uploaded virtual midi keyboard program

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 11:35 AM

      Hi Ulla:

      Based on your message below, I would be so grateful if you would send the files to me directly.  My ppersonal e-mail address is:

      Thank you so much for being so thoughtful to think of doing this, but then, what could I expect from such a wonderfully spiritual person as yourself except unconditional love and thoughtfulness?

      Have a wonderful, beautiful day.

      Much love and peace,

      Patti

      On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:04:09 +0200 birdof@... writes:
      Dear Patti,

      perhaps it's easiest if I send the files to you directly...

      Anyone else needing them please let me know!!

      Do let me know if you can open zip (i.e. compressed) files, otherwise I'll send them unzipped (uncompressed)...

      Love and light,
      (and thanks for your beautiful wishes!)
      Ulla

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 12:08 PM
        Hi Ulla:

        Because I don't know if I can unzip the compressed files or not (as I have never done this and don't think I have purchased a program to do that), perhaps you had better just send me the files unzipped--if you can. BTW, how does one go about unzipping compressed files?  That is something I have never experienced so I have no inkling how to even start doing this action, much less complete it.

        Again, have a wonderful day and evening.

        Much peace and love,

        Patti

        perhaps it's easiest if I send the files to you directly...

        Anyone else needing them please let me know!!

        Do let me know if you can open zip (i.e. compressed) files, otherwise I'll send them unzipped (uncompressed)...

        Love and light,
        (and thanks for your beautiful wishes!)
        Ulla

        Posting message to this list:

      • D. Haist
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29 6:01 AM
          Dear friends,

          Clicking on the following link will take you directly to the file section where you will find the file near the bottom of the list. All you have to do is click on it and choose to save it. You will have to sign in with your Yahoo id first though.

          love, light and laughter
          Dee