Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: [TAAWY] my angel thoughts this week -27/4/03

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2003

      This has been one of my absolute favorite songs since I was just a young child.
      Gaele, your words are pure poetry.  Bless you for sending.

    • Mary
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2003

        Gaele,

        you really have a special gift with poetry and your creations are wonderful
        The Crystal Rainbow is like a magical scene from a fairy tale: so beautiful !
        love
        mary

      • Gaele Arnott