Thank You

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 21, 2000
      Thank you to all that sent out your best wishes. I am doing quite
      well, stitches (staples) have healed nicely. Surgery was on Oct.
      31.

      Patti, inspired with another poem, sent this along to me. May we
      each be fountains of love, joy, care, and affection.

      Fondly, Polly

      ~Autumn Fountain~

      Brilliant colors dipped in love
      wrapped with gentle flight
      mixed with
      kindness, honor
      and respect

      Water flowing down the heart
      filled with gentle embraces
      a light so bright
      it shines from afar
      so open
      that it oozes words of light
      warm embraces
      and fills the autumn fountain
      for ever more.

      Pattimari
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 21, 2000
        Ouch to Polly. Beautiful thoughts, beautifully written
        to Patti. Love and Hugs to All, Karen
        --- " pmenendez@..." <pmenendez@...>
        wrote:
        > Thank you to all that sent out your best wishes. I
        > am doing quite
        > well, stitches (staples) have healed nicely.
        > Surgery was on Oct.
        > 31.
        >
        > Patti, inspired with another poem, sent this along
        > to me. May we
        > each be fountains of love, joy, care, and affection.
        >
        > Fondly, Polly
        >

        > ~Autumn Fountain~
        >
        > Brilliant colors dipped in love
        > wrapped with gentle flight
        > mixed with
        > kindness, honor
        > and respect
        >
        > Water flowing down the heart
        > filled with gentle embraces
        > a light so bright
        > it shines from afar
        > so open
        > that it oozes words of light
        > warm embraces
        > and fills the autumn fountain
        > for ever more.
        >
        > Pattimari

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • Karen
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 4, 2002
          Albert Schweitzer:

          At times our own light goes out and is
          rekindled by a spark from another person.
          Each of us has cause to think with deep
          gratitude of those who have lighted the
          flame within us.

          Thanks To All, Each and Everyone, for
          lighting that loving spark within me.

          with love, appreciation and gratitude,
          Karen
        • jdaintira@aol.com
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 5 11:12 AM
            Dear ONEs,

            Thank you all for the many loving greetings for my birthday. It all helped brighten my day.

            Special thanks to dear Patti, and I only wish that you all could have seen the card and her delightful stream-of-consciouness comments which had me laughing for many moments.

            In Love and Light,

            Judith Marie
          • nachiketan@sify.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 16, 2005

              Dear All,

              Namaste,

              I love You All.

              I hear a calling in You which asks for rising above the merky grounds, and flying  in clear blue skies.

              Too often I find myself searching..for who I am..the references that help me define me..in You I find such references that help me, build me.

              I love everything that you bring with you. Your soul wisdom, heart, humour, experiences, past, your streangth,   the journey, path that you are walking on. To be related with you brings me closer to myself.

              Thank You for being Who You are. Thank You for being My Friend.

              With Much Love & Hugs,

              Nachi

            • Rachelle Hava
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 16, 2005
                Oh My Sweet Sister Nachi ,

                Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt words and everything right back at you sissy!!! Yes, we are mirrors for each other as a unfied team of ONE. Everyone helping the other in many diversed and unfolding ways.
                I love all of life and all of creation with all of my heart and share with all what I believe in my reality is helpful to the ONE.
                It is such a beautiful and powerful time to be here!!!

                It is my hope that all have a most blessed, joy-filled day loving the Earth and being here at this time!

                Loving you,
                Rachelle
                ~ Nerawa Rose Siati ~

                nachiketan@... wrote:

                Dear All,

                Namaste,

                I love You All.

                I hear a calling in You which asks for rising above the merky grounds, and flying  in clear blue skies.

                Too often I find myself searching..for who I am..the references that help me define me..in You I find such references that help me, build me.

                I love everything that you bring with you. Your soul wisdom, heart, humour, experiences, past, your streangth,   the journey, path that you are walking on. To be related with you brings me closer to myself.

                Thank You for being Who You are. Thank You for being My Friend.

                With Much Love & Hugs,

                Nachi

                Posting message to this list:

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • nachiketan@sify.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Dear All,

                  Namaste,

                  Thank You for sending Your Blessings and for your Kind replies to my poem, message.

                  I believe that I have renewed my pact, journey..and have began to trust more, breathe more, feel more than before.

                  There are still many things that I do not know how to change..in me and in my life..

                  Sometimes I fear that what if I run out of time?

                  I am praying to God..hoping that all my fears, doubts will be healed, answered by His Love, Grace..

                  We all are essence of perfect harmony, song of spirit sung in peace, joy..I desire to manifest such magnificence in my life..living in joy, peace..sharing these Gifts and healing hearts, reflecting beauty and abundance to every heart.

                  Thank You sooo much for answering to my call..for Your Friendship, Support & Love.

                  God Bless You All,

                  Wishing You A Wonderful Day AHead,

                  With Much Love & Gentle Hugs,

                  Nachi
                • nachiketan2001
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 7, 2006
                    Dear All,

                    Namaste,

                    As a child I looked everywhere. I saw a friend who would paint well..
                    I saw other who were good in students and earned good grades, marks..
                    there were still others who earned medels and trophies in sports..
                    and when I looked at myself..I didint see anything like that..
                    I didint paint well enough to draw lifelike images..
                    I used to draw animals..elephants..but they didint seem real..
                    and it used to pain me..because I was desparately looking for a medium to share my message with the world..
                    I was so bad with my language due to ADD that it took me ages to write in English..and I couldnt even tell time till I was in 10 year of schooling.
                    I didint score well in exams to be a topline student..
                    nor was I any good in sports..infact I ran away from any chance of playing in the field..

                    I used to try so many times..thinking myself to be nothing..
                    and asked God what it is that I have in me..
                    how on earth could be a man who'd bring joy and wipe tears
                    by being someone..being someone with the capability and skill and money and power to influence the world or even a person..to inspire, touch his/her heart..
                    I did had this weird visions in me that maybe I am a Gods messenger and that these simple messages that I have in me..and my truths and as and how I feel them in me might give comfort to hearts.

                    It wasnt ever easy to live with this conviction, faith..nor it was easy to speak it in any chance that I got..kids my age were just kids..and adults my age were, are more into life..making it..living it..than feeling it(the way I feel it)

                    Thankfully by Gods grace..and his sheer kindness I found voices like me..and hearts that are kind to listen to and care for my truths. All of You..

                    When I write poems, messages..I may not touch the level of art in it..rthyming words..arranging them into a sequence of a beatiful order of a flower arrangment..but my emphasis is on spreading the fragrance..any which ever way..however clumsy the flowers might be..at times..

                    You dont know how grateful I am to You..for liking my truth..as and how I feel it. Thank You so much for being who You are..so kind, loving, compassionate in listening to a truth that comes from my heart.

                    I am pleased that I can speak inspite of a medium..with simplicity..and more pleased to see that there are still many who care for such simplicity.

                    I have found my reason to be in this world..It is to manifest into a wonderful being, with joy, being success in material and spiritual world..not by being special(as and how they call those  'special kids/adults' as if such kids are born with tringle shaped brains) or any more 'different' than others..in just being simple..and commonest among common..to inspire those like me..into being, manifesting Joy, abundance, Peace from fear, lackness..

                    Thanking You Ever for listeing to my Truth, For Your Replies, Friendship and Love,

                    God Bless You Always,

                    Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend Ahead,

                    With love,

                    Nachi
                  • Virginia S.
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 7, 2006
                      Nachi,

                      How profound to read your words below.

                      I looked at your picture long and hard.  I thought, "now here is a person I would like to have as a FRIEND." I wondered a bit about your life and how wonderful it was that you knew the picture was taken in a beautiful spot.

                      Your soul SHOWS.  You touch many people, I am certain.

                      Loving you,
                      Virginia

                      nachiketan2001 <nachiketan@...> wrote:
[...]

                    • The Cosmic Detective
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jan 7, 2006
                        Greetings Nachi (and group members).

                        I AM new to this group, and your "Thank You" posting inspires the perfect opportunity for me to introduce myself, which I'm doing by gifting to YOU, and this group, a copy of my COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS Do-It-Yourself Manual <click the link to download direct to your computer an Adobe .pdf copy.

                        As is clear to me, YOU have well described, what I think about as, your individual and personal Thinking, Seeking and Attainment of the 'INNER' KNOWING and conscious awareness of True Identity as a Soul Being - sentient aspect of the Source - presently in human form. In other words YOU have 'done-it-yourself' - with attaining, sustaining and maintaining Cosmic Consciousness. My purpose, in writing and publishing my COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS Do-It-Yourself Manual, is to inspire and assist others to do likewise.

                        Thank YOU for sharing with us details about your 'journey'.

                        PEACE ATTACK with LOVE POWER.
                        ALL Faith, supported by Knowledge, PROTECTS.
                        Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
                        AKA: INspector Out Rageous, Cosmic Detective
                        Founder,  www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org

                        Tel: 619/584-0542

                        What The BLEEP Do We Know!?    The movie and more...
                        ON THE REAL "The outer voice representing the INNER voices."

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jan 7, 2006
                          Dear Nachi

                          I have been reading your messages since around a year

                          You have given expression to everyone's inner feelings well

                          In the Moon Angels section also, what has come out (for me atleast) is that One must accept,embrace all the feelings, irrespective of the tone or flavour of the feelings
                          And that feelings have a inherent quality of divine perfection hidden.

                          Please keep it up

                          May I ask you to download  Your photo in your next  message so that WE can see
                          the form of the wonderful soul that embodies it?

                          With Love and Gratitude
                          Prem Alok

[...]

                          Yahoo! Photos

                        • Laura Wheeler
                          Message 12 of 25 , Jan 7, 2006

                            Dear Cosmic Detective (I LOVE That!):

                            Thanks for the book.  And welcome.  I find that lots of stuff is coming at me fast and furious and I am expanding with each piece that comes to me.   I look forward to reading your tome.

                            Laura

                            Hello from My Heart

                            www.hellofrommyheart.com

                            Message 13 of 25 , Jan 7, 2006
                              Hi Laura.

                              Please do let me know what YOU think and feel about any and all contents of my book. Also, you can listen to some of my 'grass roots' original music and lyrics by clicking this link> LET'S HEAL IT - and audio tabs about mid page.

                              And, thanks for the Hello From My Heart link!

                              Message 14 of 25 , Jan 10, 2006
                                Dear Rama(The cosmic Detective),

                                Namaste,

                                A Warm Welcome to the Group.

                                I loved the name that You have taken..The cosmic detective..

                                I visited Your site and am in awe & joy of the Love that has manifested in so many forms in You.

                                Thank You for sharing such a wonderful Gift with us..

                                I am grateful for Your offering.

                                I hope that I will be able to understand it and learn from it..

                                There is such a thing as spiritual intellect..I see it in so many of You..to name only few..in Gaele, Jag, everyone in the list..the way your hearts can assimiliate knowledge and learn it like as if its a lanunage..makes me wonder how you all do it..

                                I am more on feeling level..I cant assimilate, process things..like you all..If I can feel it..I can taste it..if I cant feel it then it becomes a intellectual existance for me..something that I may understand with my intellect(with efforts)but I cant digest it..or feel the joy of having savoured it..

                                So the gift that You have shared with me..I hope I am worthy of it..and can utilize it..

                                I am going in such details in this message because I had to write this..something that has always puzzled my mind..somehow it seems that some people can use their hearts like brains..to figure out things..intellgience...

                                My heart can feel..it can dance in joy or flow like a river in pain..but intellect..that it has yet to find..

                                I hope I will find it soon..because I need it now..to manifest a new reality of Peace in my life..and to assist others not through empathy alone..but with my journey as well..

                                Much Love to You

                                --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "The Cosmic Detective" <TheCosmicDetective@Y...> wrote:

                                > Greetings Nachi (and group members).
                                >
                                > I AM new to this group, and your "Thank You" posting inspires the perfect
                                > opportunity for me to introduce myself, which I'm doing by gifting to YOU,
                                > and this group, a copy of my COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS Do-It-Yourself Manual
                                > <click the link to download direct to your computer an Adobe .pdf copy.
                                >
                                > As is clear to me, YOU have well described, what I think about as, your
                                > individual and personal Thinking, Seeking and Attainment of the 'INNER'
                                > KNOWING and conscious awareness of True Identity as a Soul Being - sentient
                                > aspect of the Source - presently in human form. In other words YOU have
                                > 'done-it-yourself' - with attaining, sustaining and maintaining Cosmic
                                > Consciousness. My purpose, in writing and publishing my COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS
                                > Do-It-Yourself Manual, is to inspire and assist others to do likewise.
                                >
                                > Thank YOU for sharing with us details about your 'journey'.
                                >
                                > PEACE ATTACK with LOVE POWER.
                                > ALL Faith, supported by Knowledge, PROTECTS.
                                > Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
                                > AKA: INspector Out Rageous, Cosmic Detective
                                > Founder, www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org
                                > Tel: 619/584-0542
                                >
                                > "LET'S HEAL IT" Original music CD at StarQuestPublishing - CDBaby.com -
                                > Amazon.com - TowerRecords
                                > COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS Do-It-Yourself Manual Ebook
                                > YOU're invited to Blog This!
                                > YOUtopia INstitute Web Ring
                                > What The BLEEP Do We Know!? The movie and more...
                                > ON THE REAL "The outer voice representing the INNER voices."

                              • nachiketan2001
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jan 10, 2006
                                  Dear Prem,

                                  Namaste,

                                  Somehow the path of empathy is made to sound like a hospital caretakers job..a one that sees lot of pain, misery..and has not much pay in return..

                                  For me this path may not have paid in worldly returns..but it has given me great joy, friends as wise, loving & kind..families that are close to my heart..

                                  Things run out of their destined life..and the our palms remain empty leaving of all things..but throughout ones age, life..one always remembers the kind touch of another hand.. and one caress it for ones entire life.

                                  Maybe a repeat of what I have said in my recent messages..but I felt such joy in writing this.

                                  Thank You.

                                  God Bless You.

                                  I will share my picture..shortly.

                                  Have A Blessed Day,

                                  With Love,

                                  Nachi
                                • nachiketan2001
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jan 10, 2006
                                    Dear Virginia,

                                    Namaste,

                                    our whole lives we wait..for something..Some wait for fame, some for money, others wait for Mr. or Miss Right..

                                    I have waited all my life to reach out and make as many friends as I can before I die..because I have always suspected that God lies in this beautiful relationship that lives in union of bond lived in equiminity~unselfish joy of sharing..

                                    It feels so nice that You felt love, freindship for me.

                                    Couple of pieces that Your message inspired me to write..

                                    I have shared them below..I hope You will like it.

                                    Thanks for Your Kind Reply,

                                    Wishing You A Wonderful Day Ahead,

                                    With Much Love,

                                    Nachi

                                    **

                                    Something that I have always believed in..

                                    That even before we get to know our friends..
                                    we are connected by a invisible thread of bond
                                    that gets revealed suddenly, untied slowly
                                    by a divine hand..
                                    I am Blessed by this revealation
                                    to know of gaining a Friend..
                                    by a unknown minute, hour..
                                    I wait and hope for this magic
                                    to appear before me in my next hour,minute..
                                    this is what makes life a path of ceaseless wonder..

                                    ****

                                    I looked for God all my life..
                                    in various places, people, relationships,
                                    and I found something..
                                    that God existed in everything that I loved..
                                    and existed in but one relationship
                                    that of Friendship.
                                    if I could friend in me..and one outside in every relationship..
                                    I would then find God's company..
                                    **
                                  • The Cosmic Detective
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jan 10, 2006
                                      Dear Nachi,

                                      your appreciative response is most appreciated!!! And, for certain, YOU are more than welcome to my gift, and anything else that I have to offer.

                                      In regards to your assessment and interpretation of your personal status, and "I hope that I will be able to understand it and learn from it..", first of all, do not hesitate to email, and/or call me directly for any questions or assistance that I might be able to help YOU with. Otherwise, here are some clues to fundamental and basic individual conscious awareness aspects to consider: (1) the most important priority for any of us is YOUtopia (u toe pee ah) v. Pursuit - Attainment - Maintenance and Sustaining of the IMP:-)/Individual Maximum Potential for the harmonization and balance of the three levels (literal, symbolic & mystical) of human existence, from the perspective of; Myself as a part of the Whole. [YOUtopia is an original word, and not in any dictionary, yet.] (2) There is a finite limit to verbal expression and intellectualizing. The most substantial level of KNOWING is INNER-KNOWING, which extends beyond words and is potentially infinite, and that YOU so INTELLIGENTLY and elegantly expressed with "My heart can feel..it can dance in joy or flow like a river in pain..but intellect..that it has yet to find..". Soooo, apparently, YOU have found your intellect, although not having recognized or related to it as such. (3) "Your best is not my best, and my best is not your best, but we all got a best." (4) I can assure YOU that you're already assisting, at least, this one 'other' - "not through empathy alone.."

                                      JAM Onnnn......

                                      PEACE ATTACK with LOVE POWER, Strong & Fair - Fair & Strong.

                                    • Virginia S.
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jan 11, 2006
                                        You have no idea how much those _expressions mean to me, Nachi.

                                         I believe that we are bound by powerful affinities in this life, cords to from our solar plexus to love and caring (also to resolving old dilemmas).

                                        I also believe that the tribes and clans of love are gathering on the planet just now.

                                        I think we are all have the chance to reflect the glory of God's real love, as we are part of a giant mirror he created.  It smashed to earth and the Universe, and we are all pieces.  The highest love we can give our Creator is to choose to reflect back all that light ... each piece having its own shape and glory.

                                        People often say to me ... if you are so smart, why aren't you rich?  Guess what?  It's not my priority and people that understand that understand Me.

                                        Oh, the world needs more people like you, my friend,

                                        lovingly,
                                        Virginia
                                        Sat Nam,
                                        Namaste to you

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jan 11, 2006
                                          Hello Sweet Nachi:

                                          I am so happy that you are again sharing your poetry with us more often now.   Any time you leave us for any length of time, you are missed much more than you could ever know. You really have such a beautiful way with words that it always does my heart good to read them because they seem to come straight from your heart.

                                          Boy, can I relate to you when you say that you have waited all your life for something wonderful or special to happen to you!  I seem to have done the same thing.  While I have reached some of my goals in life, such as to marry and have children, I accomplished  those, and even though I no longer have a husband, I did have a couple of them for a time.  I now believe in my heart that maybe I was never supposed to be married forever because I really do not miss having a husband any more, but that maybe I was just meant to have my children so they could carry on my legacy, whatever that may be.

                                          I also never achieved fame or fortune even though I had a very good job at the end of my career, one that I ended up liking so much that I was upset when I had to retire because of my age.  But I spent many years working, just to make earn money, without really enjoying my job.  In fact, it was only the last four years of my employment that I truly enjoyed my job and could have worked in the same job forever.

                                          Like you, I have always wanted a lot of friends, wonderful friends with whom I can share my life and my feelings, at least once in a while. I have had a few along the way, but I have also been disappointed to the core of my being by some of them because when I love, whether it is a lover, a friend or something like a song, I love deeply and totally and having trusted the wrong person, many times, I have been hurt to the bottom of my soul, more times than I care to remember.

                                          So my having a lot of friends around me has not panned out the way I would have liked, a lot of which I have attribute to myself and my unwillingness to get as close as I would like any more.  I now tend to keep people at arm's length because of my fear of being hurt, so my only true friends, any more, are people on-line like you and Polly and Cynthia, some people from the TAAWY group and some of the other groups I subscribe to and some other people I have met on-line.   That is why I open myself up so much on-line because this is really my only avenue to get my feelings out and to open myself up because all of you are really the only people I trust any more to share my feelings with since I do not feel that any of you would ever hurt me deliberately.  Others that I know and whom I once considered my friends, I am not so sure about.

                                          That is why I love these messages from you because you seem to have also been hurt along the way which probably is what makes me able to relate to you and what you are saying.  Through your words and my trying to understand where you are coming from and what you are saying, I believe that I will be able to slowly gain my trust in others back.  So, for me, this is a very good thing, because maybe one of these days, I will be able to trust everyone totally again and that would probably be one of the greatest things that could happen to me.  Trust is such a fragile thing and once it has been misused or broken, it is extremely hard to get it back.  But maybe through people like you, who are so able to express themselves and to share their deepest feelings with others, I will once again learn to be the trusting soul I once was.

                                          Thanks so much, Nachi, for being the person you are and for being willing to share your heart and soul with us through your words.  You are most definitely a very special and wonderful person, a role model for all of us to strive to become.

                                          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

                                          Patti

                                          P.S.  I wanted to use the song 'You Are My Special Angel' which I found that I do not have, and then I wanted to use the song 'You Raise Me Up' -- the one with the words, but I did not have it either.  So if any of you have either of these songs in your midi files, could you please share them with me, preferably the ones with the words, if possible?  I ended up using this one which is 'You Raise Me Up' in instrumental form, but I would so love to have the one by Josh Groban, if anyone has in their midi files, that is.  I love both of these songs, but I really love them when I can hear the words.

                                        • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Apr 3, 2006

                                            Dear Loved Ones:

                                            When you see something or someone special in this world of ours,
                                            I can't help but commemorate:
                                            When someone is a special comforting tower of light :
                                            Totally compassionate,
                                            Possesses a tranquilizing power,
                                            Capable of rejuvenating our spirit,
                                            At any time, never hesitates,
                                            To help, soothe, comfort with understanding wisdom.

                                            This is a gift of God,
                                            He placed a special, rare , flower,
                                            A flower of the gift of compassion, wisdom and love.
                                            In turn may I always be able to also facilitate such kindness and tenderheartedness to all that Spirit brings into my life.

                                            The Dove of Peace, the Heart so full with the Golden Essence of God's love for the Divine in all is indeed a rare and most beautiful lotus flower.

                                            Thank you dear hearts, for your shining Light, for you radiant Joy, and your sharing the Wisdom as well as your love.

                                            Angel and Dolphin Hugs for a Radiant Rainbow Day!

                                            Love, Light, Joy and Peaceful Blessings,
                                            Shirley Irene
                                          • Rachelle Hava
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Apr 3, 2006
                                              Oh Dear Sister Shirley,

                                              So beautiful are you and such a loving a gentle way you have in your expression.I wish to thank you for this very high vibrational flower. I have saved it as it so resonates with my heart. Is this available to anyone to use for a book of poems. I am publishing my fathers book of poems and looking for picture to place in it. Just curious if you know.

                                              Namaste to you dear sister of the light and thank you again,
                                              Grateful and sending rainbow hugs to all for a most joy-filled week,
                                              Your Sister Rae

                                              "shirleyponto@..." <shirleyponto@...> wrote:

[...]

                                            • Reggie Jac
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Dec 21, 2007
                                                Thank You so much for approving me into your lovingpurelove group.

                                                You have helped me so much....nothing else matters than having your guidance and support to use my feminine powers for healing and prospering. Please help me connect the Goddess that lives within me to the Princess of the Universe.

                                                Love,

                                                Reginald.

                                              • nicolai73
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Dec 21, 2007
                                                  me too, i tap into this group pretty much every time i get on the computer, thank you .
                                                  Please help me connect the God that lives within me to the Prince of the Universe.

                                                  Love

                                                  Nic.

                                                  --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Reggie Jac <fattburger11@...> wrote:

                                                  > Thank You so much for approving me into your lovingpurelove group.
                                                  >
                                                  > You have helped me so much....nothing else matters than having your guidance and
                                                  support to use my feminine powers for healing and prospering. Please help me connect
                                                  the Goddess that lives within me to the Princess of the Universe.

                                                  > Love,
                                                  >
                                                  > Reginald.

                                                  > Be a better friend, newshound, and
                                                  > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://
                                                  mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ