Happy Easter

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2003

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20, 2003

        You guys send the greatest messages !!!

        Thanks for sharing together here in the Lovingpurelove gathering.

        Happy Easter to all.

        Love, Polly

        ~ ~ ~

      • Carolpippin@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2004

          http://www.nethugs.com/easterprayer.shtml

          Love, Light and Peace,

          Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release date 2/11/2004

          Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
          --
          L. Hughes

        • ---------<<-------<<@
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 19, 2005
            As  the newness of Spring descends upon us and  we enjoy the gift of life anew in the glory of the returning light , I hope  we can remember  we are BECAUSE  of the  Lord Jesus.
            May this Easter  your lives be filled with love and joy.
            Happy Easter!

          • edna s. murga-jackson
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2013
              Happy Easter to you, One and All...My blessing i offer...May the energies of LOVE, be bestowed upon everyone, this day and everyday...and so it is...AMEN

              Brightest blessings to you and yours, today, tomorrow,
              and always e*
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
                 A Blessed and Happy Easter to you, dearest Sister, and to all as well. :) Love, Shay