We are all "mirrors"...

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
      Be aware of your "relection"....Namaste, RAven

      *****************
      SEE YOUR REFLECTION IN YOUR ENEMY'S EYES

      Ah, so you see the plot now thickens
      As every minute your vibration quickens
      Removing the cloak of manufactured reality
      And with it the illusion of 3D duality

      Know there are layers, upon layers, upon layers
      Nothing is fixed like the words of soothsayers
      The only truth is the truth within
      Keep your light burning and the truth won't dim

      What use is light if not to explore the dark?
      How are you using your light's bright spark?
      Light is love, but more specific than that
      It's the wisdom of understanding both the black and white hat

      We've told you before, this much we know
      You've built enough energy to ensure light will grow
      Remember to feel -- open your heart centers
      For that's where this growth inevitably enters

      Through your hearts you connect to the cosmic lattice
      And that's the way you elevate your status
      But first you must clear your own path of debris
      Release all your judgment if you want to be free

      See all the layers operating, not just one or two
      See where the layers are operating on you
      Who do you loath, blame, and revile:
      Bin Laden? all Muslims? the illuminati? the reptiles?

      Any time you assign roles of good and evil
      You miss the point of this game of retrieval
      See beyond the game at every level
      Look within for that scary devil

      Resist the temptation to polarize
      See your reflection in your enemy's eyes
      Remember your connection to the all that is
      That connection is yours but it's also his

      Galactic Center of all

      Channeled by Mary-Jane Banks
      September 13, 2001
      MaryJaneBanks@...
      Permission to distribute with acknowledgement
      __
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
        Indeed, we are our own worst enemy.