The Growing Justice and Peace Movement (links)

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2001
      Some links to several petitions headed for President Bush.

      PETITION FOR A THOUGHTFUL U.S. RESPONSE

      CALL FOR PEACE & JUSTICE

      Beyond Retaliation: A Call for Nonviolence
       http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/401599763

      New email group

      Website
      sharing ideas for  peaceful alternatives

      Positive Futures Network
    • Raven
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2001
        Hello dear Polly,

        Thanks so much for sending those links...you KNOW I will visit each and everyone and pass them on as well...smile. You should post it to UCS and Campfire as well.

        In Light and Love,
        RAven

        Visit Gaiam.com for mind-body fitness, health & wellness, eco-living and Whole Foods products.
        http://www.gaiam.com/gai_gaiamAffiliate.process?site_id=planet_tag