Fw: 26 Virgo The Angels of Human Consciousness

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2001

      26 degrees Virgo

      Exactly Aspecting Galactic Center

      [Which is 26 degrees Sagittarius]

      The Angels of Human Consciousness

      The Angels of ‘Hyrmiua’

      Beloved

      , we are the mighty protectors of human consciousness on the earth.

      The range of our power is beyond the comprehension of the average person.

      ‘We prevent the consciousness of each person from traveling beyond the limits of the physical world until they have the maturity to do so, and then we allow the expansion of consciousness to occur.

      If someone is mentally imbalanced and unable to function normally, we are the angels who determine when the time for healing is to occur and then guide those working with them so that this comes about.

      If someone commits suicide and dies before their appointed time, we carefully protect their consciousness so that they can fully awake on the astral plane only when their proper time comes due.

      We teach spiritual adepts how to carry out transference of consciousness in the manner of Abisheka, or Ankhur, which is the true initiatory process.

      We are aware of the consciousness of every person on the earth and it is our vast responsibility to protect and guide each one.

      When you come directly to us for assistance, we know how to enlarge the capacity of your consciousness to such a degree that it is beyond anything that you have ever imagined. The extent to which we can help you depends entirely on your maturity.’

      Let us now look to the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name.

      ‘H-Y-R-M-I-U-A’

      H… This letter symbolizes the Power of the Word. In fourfold whole brain thinking, the WILL of a divine virtue is held in the pure being of Delta brainwaves, the CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of Theta brainwaves, the FEELING of a divine virtue is held in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, COLOR, MUSICAL NOTE, SOUND, AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves. By using this technique to utter words, each one of which is made up of letters that have divine virtues associated with them, creativity of the highest order occurs. The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every child of God is created.

      *

      Y… This sound of this letter in the cosmic language is the virtue of the rhythm of life. ‘This virtue has been influencing the law of evolution from the beginning of creation towards its perfection. The child of God who has researched life from a mystic-scientific point of view will most easily succeed in fully comprehending and mastering the original rhythms of life and the laws of harmony-legality. On a mental level, this brings about the faculty of profoundest cosmic intuition and inspiration which, at the same time, may be regarded as the gift for absolute devotion to, and deepest love for, Divine Providence. Many other abilities arise of macrocosmic value. In the emotions, this imparts an aptitude for prophecy. On the material level, this virtue gives the ability to materialize or dematerialize anything.’ This letter and virtue has the color of pink, the musical note of C-sharp, is of the element of etheric earth-penetrating-everything, and is the virtue by which the heart was created.

      *

      R… The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and guardian of freedom and independence. ‘In this state there is the feeling of freedom of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than in spite of them.’ This is a very high state of consciousness, but it is the state that every human being is destined to accomplish. It is for this reason that your teachers have told you that "the truth is written within your heart".

      *

      M… IS THE ORIGINAL WATER PRINCIPAL, MAGNETISM, AND THE UNDERSTANDING AND MASTERY OF EMOTION AND FEELINGS. With this comes "flow intelligence". Flow intelligence" is the ability to use streaming intuition and FEELING in present time in the process of creation. By locking into the "feeling" of creating, the thoughts and ideas necessary to bring about a work of art are accessed from Universal Consciousness in a free-flowing, streaming, manner. It is very much like downloading software into a computer.

      The right brain, the intuitive faculty, "downloads’ from Universal Consciousness, with our help, unlimited ideas and inspiration in present time as you set about the act of creating what you chose. When the left brain is flexible and allowing, ideas and inspiration are readily accessed for true creation.

      The letter M is the sound of the original water, emotional, magnetic principal. It’s color is the most lovely blue-green imaginable. When you meditate on this letter, fill your inner world with a sense of coolness. In the Quaballah, the ancient mystical teachings of Judaism, this letter represents the Divine Feminine, it is one of the original Mother letters, or divine virtues, from which all other letters and virtues come.

      We suggest that each time you see, speak, or think of the letter M that you remember that emotions and water and magnetism are the same frequency and are the Feminine aspect of Universal Consciousness.

      As you know, the physical body is the most holy temple of the divine spirit. The wisdom inherent in the body is a reflection of the wisdom that runs thoughout all of creation due to the omnipresence of God. At night when you are dreaming your eyes move back and forth from left to right and back, over and over. The ancient practice for processing emotions is to move the eyes in this manner while feeling emotion.

      If the emotions are negative, such as fear, doubt, envy, despair, anger, helplessness, and confusion, if you move your eyes—either shut or open—back and forth, right to left, or even in a circular motion, for a while as you feel the emotion, it allows the two hemispheres of the brain to PROCESS the magnetic energy of the feeling and bring about resolution and healing. This changes negative energy to positive. Whenever feelings are negative, it is extremely important to heal them as quickly as possible in order to prevent attraction of negative realities on the physical plane. Emotions must flow to be healed, they are like water. To deny, bypass, disassociate from, or suppress negative emotions makes them go underground into the subconscious where they continue to attract negative realities into the physical. Encourage the flowing of wounded emotions, in a safe and nondestructive way, in yourself and others whenever they come up, so that they change to positive in a healing, cleansing process.

      If the emotion is positive, such as love, awe, gratitude, peace, contentment, joy, or courage, moving the eyes back and forth, over and over again, while feeling the positive feelings, allows the two hemispheres of the brain to PROCESS the deepest and highest connections to spirit in regards to the divine virtues represented by these feelings and to develop them further.

      EMOTION IS THE PRECURSOR OF PHYSICAL REALITY. Strong emotion ATTRACTS, through magnetic energy, whatever reality corresponds to its frequency.

      This is one of the most important and effective exercises that we will ever give you and it will become easier and second nature to you as you practice. We cannot overemphasize the importance of this skill, and you will experience the results very quickly if you stay with it.

      Your body does this automatically every night and much research has been done on the importance of REM {Rapid Eye Movement} sleep and dreaming. This same process is crucial to bring under conscious control whenever you are aware of strong feelings.

      No matter how busy you are, this is an exercise that can be done with the eyes closed at any moment during your day, whenever you feel an emotion, and even as little as a few seconds creates change. If you do it for as long as 30 seconds, you will be amazed at how the emotion matures up. If you practice this for longer periods of time, it will be possible to process large amounts of emotions, including emotions of past experiences. The emotion itself will change and evolve and intuitive flashes of insight will occur. These insights are part of the emotional healing process and eventually result in emotional enlightenment. This process removes all blocks to flow intelligence, which is necessary for true artistic expression.

      I… The sound of the letter I is the virtue of Cause and Effect. The law of cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything. This law gives the understanding and mastery of the akasha, or subtle pre-matter principle. The sensation of akasha is ‘God-penetrating-all.’ The understanding of cause and effect also enables the perfection of memory and conscience. The letter "I" [as in I AM] with its light opalescent color, representing the law of cause and effect, is the spiritual essence of the left kidney. This virtue is of the earth element, so it has the sensation of weight. The musical note is G.

      *

      U… The letter "U" in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and it’s relationship to karma. It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.’ This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet. This letter enlivens the pancreas. The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      A… The highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      ****

      These principles: the power of the word, the origin and rhythm of life, divine freedom and independence, mastery of feelings, knowledge of cause and effect, mastery of the creative act, and all wisdom and enlightenment are the essence of consciousness expansion.

      This is your inheritance as a divine child of God. It is inevitable that at some point each of you become mature and manifest yourselves fully in Divine Consciousness and follow in the footsteps of all the spiritual masters who have gone before you.

      The free will act of calling upon us to enlarge the capacity of your consciousness sets in motion on all four planes of will, thought, feeling, and action, a series of events that cascades through time.

      The results of this prayer are a speeding up of the evolutionary process of the expansion of your consciousness.

      It is important at this time that the people of earth greatly expand their awareness in order to make the decisions that allow earth to survive and flourish.

      We are very active at this time bringing this about. Your conscious participation, as members of the human kingdom, with us, the heavenly hosts, creates an explosive powerful supercharge to the process of consciousness evolution.

      We have been ordained by God to come when you call.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid on our earth. The Moon sphere, however, is analogous to the feeling energy or emotional consciousness of each child of God, which is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      The healing of the Divine Feminine, which is the realm of the emotions, is necessary before heaven can manifest on earth. Therefore, Divine Providence has ordained that the healing of the emotions of each child of God on earth is of major importance. The Angels of the Moon Sphere are commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      The Angels of the Moon work with mankind in the realm of feelings in contrast to the Angels of the Earth who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality. There are 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      Each day, the angels of the moon cycle of that day are presented:

      1st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Tides

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Ebvap’

      Beloved,

      We have been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the tides of earth.

      When the children of God call on us for our help, we teach them how to use strong will and intent in combination with strong feelings to heal the emotional reality of earth.

      We particularly attune the child of God to the use of the Sacred Dream, which is the blueprint for perfection on the Earth. This blueprint for perfection is the Prime Will of Earth.

      This is the prime Will for bringing about a perfect kingdom of pristine beauty and harmony as a home for all living creatures.

      By combining this WILL of the Earth, which is the electric-masculine force, with the FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream of the Moon, which is the magnetic-feminine force, miracles are created. Just like the miracles of the tides, The FEELINGS OF THE SACRED DREAM OF THE MOON are that of perfect power, rhythm, harmony, and cycles of flow in the emotional life of all of the children of God and of all sentient creatures.

      By studying the tides, and feeling their healing effects, perfect understanding of this is attained. By studying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of this type of emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attune to the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      E…We use cosmic and universal transference of consciousness

      *

      B…to produce miraculous phenomena, to change the course of fate, and to teach the children of God the control of will and feeling in all planes.

      *

      V…We mentor masters to control the unfolding of spiritual qualities in self and others.

      *

      A…We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance, mental discipline, the language of symbols, and mind control.

      *

      P…We instill devotion to service and to sacredness. We inspire the perception of beauty from the universal perspective as harmony and the cultivation of unconditional parental love, which provides an umbrella of protection and nurturance to promote creativity.’

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of D, A, F sharp, G, and B.

      We inspire perfect use of SACRED WILL and SACRED FEELING in the meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      ECSTASY

      "Underneath it all are the everlasting arms."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      recommended sites:

      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com