Fw: 25 Virgo The Angels of Ground Travel

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Sheltie

      25 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Ground Travel

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Olaski’

      Beloved

      , we are the angels ‘who inspired the original inventors of all vehicles and means for transportation on the dry land. From the simple cart up to the most advanced automobiles, we are the ones who work with the people in the field of ground transportation’.

      We protect the children of God who travel upon land.

      O-L-A-S-K-I’

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’ The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      *

      L… The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues. These virtues taken together are the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness. By mastering the virtue of unity with all of the divine virtues, it is possible to create the splendor and majesty of heaven so that it manifests in the intellect, in the feelings, and in the reality of the physical world. This gives morality, mastery of emotions, great courage and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others. The color of this virtue is olive green, the musical note is F, the sensation is the air element of ease, and the organ formed by it is the spleen.

      *

      A… The highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      S… This step is ’initiation into all-penetrating power, ALL-POWER—in contradiction to omnipotence which is the next letter in our name. ALL-POWER IS QUANTITIVE in form in comparison to omnipotence which is qualitative in form. This all-power is to be understood substantially, whereas omnipotence is to be regarded as the highest divine virtue . With all-power you get into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the origianal divine fire which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence. Omnipotence, on the other hand, is manifested in the original idea as the original virtue of the first divine principle in all the kingdoms and in everything that has been created. Oneness with all-power gives mastery over the fire principle of desire and will and brings about a state of clairvoyance in its purest form. Complete control over consciousness results from this.’ The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

      K…‘The letter K, in the Akasha, represents the divine virtue of OMNIPOTENCE, WHICH IS QUALITATIVE in form. By mastering this virtue, a child of God gains the all embracing power by which to work direct miracles in the micro- as well as the macrocosm, which is the physical body and the outer worlds.’ The color is silvery blue, the musical note is B, the element is fire so it has the sensation of warmth, and the left ear is formed from it.

      *

      I… The sound of the letter I is the virtue of Cause and Effect. The law of cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything. This law gives the understanding and mastery of the akasha, or subtle pre-matter principle. The sensation of akasha is ‘God-penetrating-all.’ The understanding of cause and effect also enables the perfection of memory and conscience. The letter "I" [as in I AM] with its light opalescent color, representing the law of cause and effect, is the spiritual essence of the left kidney. This virtue is of the earth element, so it has the sensation of weight. The musical note is G.

      ****

      At the present time we are inspiring the use of fuels and power supplies that are completely benign and safe for all concerned, including the environment. Vehicles are being developed that are quiet with little vibration. These new machines last almost indefinitely in order to preserve resources. Parts hold up and are universally standardized . Repairs are simple and the same for every vehicle. In many cases the vehicle heals itself.

      In some instances we are inspiring magnetic force fields that repel vehicles from each other so that no collisions are possible. Radarlike activated avoidance systems are being tested. Vehicle design is becoming more and more beautiful, inside and out, so that travel time allows rejuvenation and fantastic enrichment.

      The cost of vehicles is be minimal. Vehicles are to be passed down proudly from one generation to the next; because they last so long.

      Paradigms of commerce, education, and economics are all changing so that soon there is much less required travel.

      The use of ground transportation is a choice based on inner guidance.

      Communities fullfill food, power, and other needs locally. Material goods are works of art produced in a spiritually satisfying manner so that they carry powerful intrinsic meaning and value.

      For this reason, the present paradigm of mass production shifts into a new version of the ancient paradigm of sacredness and uniqueness of individual objects. There is much less to transport. Heavy volumes of traffic are no longer necessary.

      Other orders of angels, the angels of Tigrapho, are inspiring roads that are art works of mystical beauty. These pathways scientifically enhance the energy of the land. The vehicles that travel upon them, that we are bringing through to mankind, are delightful, beautiful, safe and practical beyond anything that has ever been seen before.

      Everyone who is connected to developing ground transportation will soon realize who we are and seek greater communication with us. Even though we presently work with each and every one, according to the will of Divine Providence, so much more progress can be made when there is conscious communication and attunement.

      We are excited with the thought of your delight in the vehicles to come.

      Even as children, in your fondest fairy tales, it would be difficult to envision more wonderful ways of ground travel than what we have in store for you.

      The human consciousness is becoming more sophisticated so that much more is accomplished through the power of enlightenment, along the lines of your spiritual teachers.

      Miracles, once rare, become commonplace.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      We are the angels of ground travel throughout all time.

      We are the angels of Olaski.

      Our love for you is infinite.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 28th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Water

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Emzher’

      Beloved,

      Emotions flow like water, and in their physical expression they ARE water. We teach how to control all water in the physical world through the mastery of feelings. We do this especially by inspiring the feelings of the divine virtues. Not only water, but also all animals who live in water obey when sacred emotions are felt and combined with clear inner guidance, intent and high intellect.

      Temperature also comes under your control, so that even very hot water does not burn.

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-E-R

      E……This letter in the ancient language represents the divine virtue of omnipresence. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals. We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth. The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all. Imagine yourself as a small dot in your solar plexus and visualize your body as a giant universe all around you. See the dark violet light shining from your spine and imagine that you hear the musical note of D. Sense the consciousness of God-penetrating –all, and meditate on this Consciousness filling all life, and all space, and all time. Then realize, through the law of correspondences, that as you meditate in your physical body you are simultaneously creating the same changes in the larger universe. "As above, so below."

      *

      M… This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions. It also represents control over the element of water, and all manifestations of water. The letter M has the musical note of D, the color of blue-green, and has the sensation of coolness, like water. The abdomen of every child of God was created with this virtue. Use the same meditation for M as you did for E, except use the color of blue-green and the sensation of coolness. Meditate on feelings, on their power, and how they flow and create magnetism.

      *

      Z… The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence. When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops. This virtue introduces tremendous endurance and resiliance into material world manifestations. The divine virtue of the letter Z has the musical note of G, is a light yellow color, is of the air element and has the sensation of ease, and is practiced in the heart.

      *

      H… This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing each fate at will is gained. All ancient tantra and mantra practices are understood. We teach the power of the word to invoke certain divine virtues and accordingly, influence growth and manifestation of the virtues of Divine Consciousness. This virtue has the musical note of A, the color of silver-violet, is of the water element and has the sensation of coolness, and is practiced in the right arm.

      *

      E…… We help you bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer upon you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness into any being or kingdom, including the water element.

      *

      R… The letter R represents the virtue of freedom and independence. In the feeling world this awakens ingenuity. This virtue has a golden color, the musical note of C, and is meditated on in the solar plexus.’

      ****

      Answers to questions of sovereignty and dominion of earth are gained through meditation on divine virtues and attunement to the all-pervading consciousness of God in Space.

      As each child of God meditates and gains mastery over their own physical body universe, their emotions, their intellect, and their will, simultaneously does their mastery over the outer universe manifest.

      "As above, so below."

      *

      ECSTASY

      "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      recommended sites:

      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      "Underneath it all are the everlasting arms."