Re: [lovingpurelove] Voicing love and gratitude

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
      Polly, I know what you mean about "meant to do but
      never had the time to do stuff." Happens to me all the
      time. I trust your surgery went well and the healing
      process is almost complete and that everyone around
      you treated you like an empress. If not, they should
      have. I'm beginning to think the more we treasure
      ourselves, the more we are treasured. Of course, that
      emotion has nothing to do with ego or I'm better than
      you are syndromes. It's just that if we are our own
      best friends, others will want to be a friend, too.
      That glow of specialness seems to get warmer and
      brighter when we discover within us the love bestowed
      to us by our creator. And just like any energy source,
      the more we fan the flames, the brighter it burns and
      the more warmth we have to share. So share a hug or
      two or three and know in spirit we're there with thee.
      Yeah, I know but that was the only thing I could think
      of to rhyme with with three. Glad to have you back up
      and about. Love and Hugs to all, Karen

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2000
        Hi, Polly,
        Hope your surgery went well and that you're feeling much better.
        I'm sorry I haven't been able to contribute here much, though I really
        enjoy everyone's inspiring thoughts and the Love that is so manifest
        here. It's so important to have a place to share our insights into the
        wonders of creation, a place where Love rules, and hearts are warmed by
        such loving thoughts. After the holiday rush is over, I really hope to
        be able to contribute more of my thoughts, perhaps a few of my poems.
        Take care, and keep your Lamp burning brightly!
        Love,
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2000
          No longer Fear

          Come set down by me
          and let me tell you a story

          The waters were flowing... swiftly down the current
          you stuck a foot in
          smiled you did
          a powering white wave roared toward you
          out came your foot
          gnashing and moaning
          You wrapped your foot
          with soft cloth
          while watching the roaring
          oh that pain in your eyes!

          You watched
          the waves whipping
          on the rocks

          you slowly removed your foot
          from secure wrapped cloth
          and placed it close to the edge
          Oh, splashing water drops hit you between
          warm toes
          You left it there to feel the dampness
          drops, splashes, fun and laugher
          you smiled