Re: << lovingpurelove >> New Inspirations

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2003
      Thank you Cynthia >>> I was working with the manifold of a streams... colours and streaming.  Dimensional doorways opens up a whole new imagination.  I've been making several of similar design... I am refining the blendings!

      I hope everyone knows... you are welcome to share the artworks and I enjoy exchanging and creating works for people as a free transit service, gladly in god speed!