Fw: FRIENDSHIP - IF YOU HAVE GOT SOUND EVEN BETTER

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003

      Something to add some cheer to the day.I know this has been around before but just enjoy!

       GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING IT.

      You have been Tagged by the Froggy, which means you are a great
      friend!!
      You
      will Have Good Luck For Two Years if you send this to 8 people or
      more.
      And
      if this is sent back to you then you know that you are a true
      friend...

      You don't really have to send it to anyone just enjoy knowing you are loved