E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D, 2nd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Biorhythms
      Angels of  ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D’

      2nd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We are responsible for controlling the feelings that govern the manifestation
      of all biorhythms in the physical world.

      ‘We are the teachers of biorhythm and periodicity and their use for healing and mystical purposes.’

      We help the children of God to understand that ‘the nine months of a woman’s
      pregnancy are related to the mystical meaning of the number nine,
      symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another.’

      ‘Nine, the highest number, is the number of feelings and of the moon.
      We are the controllers of cycles of menstruation, polarity, and periodicity’.

      Divine Providence has ordained healing of the emotional awareness of the children of God so
      that heaven can manifest on earth. We are especially active in bringing forth the understanding
      of natural feeling cycles and the corresponding physical manifestations in body functions.

      The prophets foretold that when the Divine Masculine Force of Will, the electric
      power, was perfectly united with the Divine Feminine Force of Feeling,
      the magnetic power, that bliss would manifest fully on earth.

      With enlightenment concerning the necessity of cyclic rhythm of feelings, day to day
      traditions of lifestyle change to flow with biorhythmic feelings and periodicity.
      Living in conscious alignment with feelings of security, rejuvenation, and creativity,
      the human body assumes a state of immortality, ecstasy, and bliss.

      Feelings are produced by the Alpha Brainwaves of consciousness in the
      right hemisphere of the brain, where psychic faculties are accessed and mastered.

      Because feelings, the Divine Feminine Force, have been held
      in such fear and superstition, it is only now that the children of God
      are finding ways to accept and understand them.

      It is only as all feelings, both positive and negative, are embraced with unconditional
      all encompassing love and acceptance that the practice of suppressing, controlling, denying,
      medicating, and destructively acting out negative feelings is being replaced with
      letting feelings flow in a safe and non-destructive manner in order to heal.

      We are teaching the children of God to allow feelings to flow naturally
      and safely into a healed and ecstatic state. Feelings are the magnetic force,
      attracting realities into manifestation in the hologram of materiality.
      When feelings are ecstatic, heavenly realities are attracted into
      manifestation on earth. That is why it was spoken,

      "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the
      letters of our name, and call on our help.

      ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D

      We unite ordinary with cosmic consciousness.
      ---------

      As masters of feelings and vitality, we specialize in
      emotional vicissitudes and rhythm.
      ---------

      We are masters of all elements and can awaken
      remarkable inventive ability and expand memory capacity.
      ---------

      We trigger any memory and teach practices with breath
      and how to bring what is dead back to life.
      ---------

      We awaken ingenuity and we facilitate quick learning ability.
      ---------

      Ch
      We understand and control the rhythms of life on earth,
      especially the water element and the flow of feelings and will.
      ---------

      We confer intuition, which is learning to flow with the
      universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      We reveal the true origin of the rhythm of life and teach
      the law of evolution from the onset of creation to its perfection,
      which is "the alpha and the omega", the beginning and the end.
      ---------

      We teach how to trace and understand the original source of everything that exists
      through all of its form, which means that we teach the original source of
      everything on the four levels of will, intellect, feeling and form.
      ---------

      We know all mysteries of creation.’
      ---------

      The musical notes of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ F ~ G ~ C ~ F# ~ D ~ C# ~ B ~ C.

      On the 2nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings that
      attune all life with the natural rhythms and cycles of Divine Feeling and Life.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 10 July 2002

[...]