Re: << lovingpurelove >> (unknown)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 11:34 PM
      Dear Sianna,

      We are in the midst of awakening and assisting one another in the awakening to the reality of being Universal Consciousness members along with Universal Citizenship and Planetary Stewardship.  We have a huge home, and much goodness to be working on. Hope this makes you feel better. Keeping soaring.

      Love, Polly

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2003
        I feel your heart nachiketan friend of my soul.
        Gaele
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
          Hello Constance:

          I have meant to write to you personally before and ask you a question about your prison ministry, but I always seemed to forget about it.  I wanted to ask you about this because I worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisons for 27 years, retiring from there in 1995 due to mandatory retirement.

          I actually worked inside a federal prison for about five years and in a halfway house and later in a staff training center on prison grounds or about eight more years, so I have been up close and personal with prison inmates.  And I always say that my life changed, for the better, after being held hostage by 4 inmates with two guns and 100 rounds of ammunition 2 months after I started working there in 1968 because through having to interact with these hostage-takers on a one-on-one basis, I learned a lot about how prisoners think and learned even more about myself and how to stop being such a harsh judge of people before I learn to know them better. All of work experiences were quite life-changing for me, and probably being held hostage is the main reason I decided to go back to college -- just so I could learn what makes people tick, especial those who get placed in prison and why they end up behind bars.  So, as I said, working for the prison system changed my life entirely, and was one of those critical moments in my life that Dr. Phil talks about.

          Have you ever worked for the prison system in any other capacity or do you just minister to the prisoners now?  And, just out of curiosity, what does your prison ministry consist of?  Do you go there each week and hold services or are you just available to minister to them on an as-needed basis?  Sorry, but I know I can be a big question-box, but because I have been wanting to know these things for so long, I just felt that maybe today was the day to ask them.

          If I am being too intrusive or too inquisitive, I apologize, but, as I said, I have been wanting to know these things for some time, and just felt the urge to follow through with my questions today.

          I wish for you a blessed and glorious day, and I do so admire what you are doing because many people in prison should not be there,and if they had money, they would not be there.  So they really are in need of the help of someone who is caring like you to make their lives better.

          I know that there are those that need to be there, and some that need to be punished to the nth degree for the things they have done, but I am all for rehabilitation of inmates, if at all possible, because it seems to me that it is much better to have people who decide to change their life's for the better to become rehabilitated and live in the world as a functioning member of society rather than being put away in a cage where society has to feed and clothe them the rest of their lives.

          Now I am not saying that every prisoner can be rehabilitated because we all know that is not true -- there are some people in the world who commit crimes that are so heinous crimes that they seem to be incapable of being rehabilitated and the only solution is to lock them up and remove them from society.  But those I am talking about are those who have never had a chance in life, who grew up without parents or grew up on the streets, always having to fight their way through life, without any family or any kind of emotional support, and who turn to crime because they did not know anything else.  I just think we should do all we can for those kinds of people when they end up in prison because they were forced into a life of crime, just to live in the world.

          However, while I may be one of the few people who believes this, I happen to believe that deep inside everyone, no matter how bad they are or what they have done, is something good, somewhere.  It may be hidden deep in their soul, but because God makes everyone with a soul -- somewhere -- I happen to believe that there are more people who can be rehabilitated than those who cannot be -- it just takes much more time, much more energy, much more effort and much more money to do so, usually much more of all these things than anyone has, so they just sort of get placed in prison for the rest or their lives.

          I am not sure that I totally believe in the death policy, because killing someone who has killed another person does not bring that person back, even though it may bring some sort of closure or even a little peace to the people who have lost loved ones.  But, on the other hand, there are those people who kill children or rape them or do things that are totally soulless and horrible, the true sociopaths and psychos that are so far gone that no one -- except God of course, if He asked to help the person and the person lets Him in their heart and soul -- can save them -- not in this incarnation.  So maybe in extreme cases, the death penalty is probably more than warranted, but I am still struggling with that idea.  Thinking that two wrongs don't make a right and that killing a killer will not bring the dead loved one back probably has a lot to do with my train of thought.  But, on the other hand, I have never had a loved one die or be hurt at the hand of a sociopath or a psychotic person, and if I had, maybe my feelings about this would make a complete 180 degree turn and I would feel that the sooner that person was put to death, the better.  As I said, we all work from our own frame of reference and what we have experienced, which is all I am doing right now.

          Anyway, I did not mean to get into a philosophical discussion about prison and the death penalty. In fact, I did not even realize until I was writing this message exactly how I felt about some of these issues.  Because I am still struggling to discover how I really feel, deep inside, about some of these issues, I guess they are some things I really need to think more deeply about.

          As I said earlier, I do apologize for writing such a long message.  For some reason, when I started writing this, which was just to ask you to elaborate on your prison ministry, all of these comments just came spilling out -- totally unplanned.  So if any of the group members have problems with anything I have said, please understand that I am coming from a different frame of reference than most of you because of my working for the prison system, reading inmate files when I was an Assistant Director at a Halfway House and actually talking to inmates who had committed all kinds of crimes from murder to bank robbery to larceny, and everything in between on a daily basis for a long time, I look at prison inmates from an entirely different perspective than people who have never been around inmates for as long as I was.  So if anything I said upset or frustrated anyone or I stepped on anyone's toes in any way, I apologize.  Keep in mind that  we all operate our lives based on our own frame of reference and our perception of things that have happened to us, not from what has happened to anyone else, so that is all I am doing here.

          I think I have overstayed my welcome here now, so I will bid you all 'so long' for now.  Constance, I do look forward to hearing from you soon.

          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

          Patti

          Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 11:01 AM

              My instructions were to pick four people that I
          wanted God to bless, and I picked you.  Please pass
          this to at least four people you want to be blessed
          and a copy back to me.  This prayer is powerful, and
          prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.  There is
          no cost but a lot of rewards.  Let's continue to pray
          for one another.

              Here is the prayer: I ask You to bless my friends,
          relatives and email buddies reading this right now.
          Where there is pain, give them peace and mercy.  Where
          there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence
          through Your grace.  Bless their homes, families,
          finances, their goings and their comings. Amen.

              (I know I picked more than four, so can you.)

          http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda, God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility  and Happiness                                                                                                                                            Thomas

        • Patti
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006
            Hello again Virginia:

            I was able to link into the link you shared in this message and when I did, I found the information to be a repeat of information I have been receiving for a few years now.  So could someone tell me how long these current changes have been going on and if this information from Shaumbra applies to other periods of time as well?  I just found it quite interesting that this information about trying to deal with what is going on is a repeat of information received earlier, and just wanted to know the connection they have to each other -- if anyone could enlighten me on this.

            Again, I hope you are all experiencing a lovely and blessed day.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 29 5:04 PM
              Hello Simone,
                                  Just to say Ditto and Likewise.
                                  You may like to play the the latest podcast on the theme of LOVE by The Aetherius Society (aetherius.org).

                                                                                    peter daley (phdaley@... )
                                                                                                     URL "Metaphysics "(users.bigpond.com/phdaley)
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 29 5:58 PM
                If you guys mean the act of "LOVE" and the Divine...., me too.

                Blessings,
                Polly