: E-B-V-A-P, 1st Day of Lunar Cycle, New Moon, Apr 1, 7:10 pm, GMT

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003

      The 28 Angels of the Moon Sphere
      Divine Emotional Magnetic Rhythm

      ‘The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid on our earth.
      The Moon sphere is analogous to the feeling energy or emotional consciousness
      of each child of God, which is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      Healing of the Divine Feminine, the awesome realm of magnetism
      and emotions, the water element, is necessary for heaven to manifest on earth.

      Divine Providence has ordained that healing of the
      emotions of each child of God on earth is of major importance.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere are
      commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      Angels of the Moon work with mankind in the realm of feelings in
      contrast to the Angels of the 360 degrees of the zodiac surrounding the
      earth, who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality.

      There are 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      The Moon Angels of Tides
      Angels of  ‘E-B-V-A-P’

      New Moon
      1st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We have been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the tides of earth.

      When the children of God call on us for our help,
      we teach them how to use strong will and intent in combination
      with strong feelings to heal the emotional reality of earth.

      In this way we teach how to control the physical reality of earth, because the physical reality
      of each person, and of the earth as a whole, is determined by feelings and emotions.

      Just as we control the tides of earth, we teach the children of God to attune themselves
      emotionally to the rhythms of divine life, so that they may dwell in the sea of unconditional
      all encompassing Love, that ebbs and flows with the expression of polarity of Universal Consciousness.

      We particularly attune the child of God to the use of the Sacred Dream,
      the blueprint for perfection on the Earth. This blueprint is the Prime Will for Earth.

      This is the Prime Will for bringing about a perfect kingdom, a home
      of pristine beauty and harmony for all living creatures.

      By combining the WILL of the Earth, the electric-masculine force,
      with the FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream of the Moon,
      the magnetic-feminine force, miracles are created.

      Just like the miracles of the tides, the FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream of the
      Moon are that of perfect power, rhythm, harmony, and cycles of flow in
      the emotional life for all the children of God and for all sentient creatures.

      By studying the tides, and feeling their healing effects, perfect understanding of this is attained.

      By studying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of this type of
      emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children
      of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attune to the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      We use cosmic and universal transference of consciousness
      ---------

      to produce miraculous phenomena, change the course of fate,
      and teach the children of God the control of will and feeling in all planes.
      ---------

      We mentor masters to control the unfolding of
      spiritual qualities in self and others.
      ---------

      We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the
      enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance,
      mental discipline, language of symbols, and mind control.
      ---------

      We instill devotion to service and to sacredness.
      We inspire the perception of beauty from the universal perspective as
      harmony and the cultivation of unconditional parental love, which provides
      an umbrella of protection and nurturance to promote creativity.’
      ---------

      *****

      The musical melody of our name are the notes:
      D ~ A ~ F# ~ G ~ B.

      We inspire perfect use of SACRED WILL and SACRED FEELING in the
      meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      On the first day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with deep rhythmic
      feelings that control the tides, so that all life may attune to the rhythms
      of the Heart Divine that pulsates throughout the web of life.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files