Fwd: Every Child, Every Bomb/www.goodworksonearth.org/Palindromes

  • birdof@paradisenow.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hi,

      here is something interesting: there's a website called http://www.goodworksonearth.org owned by William Schive (who creates palindromes among other things).

      He "was so moved by the article "Every Child, Every Bomb" that he sent out an edited (enlarged) version of it to his email list at http://www.goodworksonearth.org.

      As Marilyn from The Healing circle writes, "William Schive is "a friend of mine who takes words/names/etc. and makes new words out of them according to Linda Goodman's 1987 book "Star Signs". Almost every word tells the story of a person's life by making the words from the person's name, etc. William Schive is the owner [of http://www.goodworksonearth.org] and I'd appreciate it if you'd check out his website and the name arts, start arts, etc. It is amazing."

      Below is William Schive's version of Every Child, Every Bomb by Terry D. Kester and other (mostly related) articles.

      Peace,
      Ulla

      P. S. Don't you just love his copyright notice:

      "All Rights ReServed World Wise
      All Wrongs ReVersed World Wiser"

      :-)