Re: [lovingpurelove] Voicing love and gratitude

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
      Oh Polly, I knew you weren't posting, and wondered about you, thanks for
      letting us know.
      Also pleased to read that you are back and doing well. Your words of surgery
      brought me back a few years ago when my life was so busy, running to
      seminars, workshops, hospitals, and in the rush of it all, I went into the
      hospital for surgery, not a major one, but it allows me that time to go
      within to get back in touch with those flowing solitude wonders, and caught
      me up with my inner soul. Even though my business suffered, my soul indeed
      brighten.
      I agree it would be absolutely wonderful if all 9 of us wrote poems,
      thoughts, encouragement's, stories or just simple words of hello, wouldn't it?
      Being part of something is so glorious, such a powerful feeling of having a
      group of those that we meet each day, to say hello, to chat and then run off
      creating, working, enjoying and simply living.
      The purity of love carries us all through our days.
      Pattimari
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
        Polly, I know what you mean about "meant to do but
        never had the time to do stuff." Happens to me all the
        time. I trust your surgery went well and the healing
        process is almost complete and that everyone around
        you treated you like an empress. If not, they should
        have. I'm beginning to think the more we treasure
        ourselves, the more we are treasured. Of course, that
        emotion has nothing to do with ego or I'm better than
        you are syndromes. It's just that if we are our own
        best friends, others will want to be a friend, too.
        That glow of specialness seems to get warmer and
        brighter when we discover within us the love bestowed
        to us by our creator. And just like any energy source,
        the more we fan the flames, the brighter it burns and
        the more warmth we have to share. So share a hug or
        two or three and know in spirit we're there with thee.
        Yeah, I know but that was the only thing I could think
        of to rhyme with with three. Glad to have you back up
        and about. Love and Hugs to all, Karen

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2000
          Hi, Polly,
          Hope your surgery went well and that you're feeling much better.
          I'm sorry I haven't been able to contribute here much, though I really
          enjoy everyone's inspiring thoughts and the Love that is so manifest
          here. It's so important to have a place to share our insights into the
          wonders of creation, a place where Love rules, and hearts are warmed by
          such loving thoughts. After the holiday rush is over, I really hope to
          be able to contribute more of my thoughts, perhaps a few of my poems.
          Take care, and keep your Lamp burning brightly!
          Love,
          JoAnn

          http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2000
            No longer Fear

            Come set down by me
            and let me tell you a story

            The waters were flowing... swiftly down the current
            you stuck a foot in
            smiled you did
            a powering white wave roared toward you
            out came your foot
            gnashing and moaning
            You wrapped your foot
            with soft cloth
            while watching the roaring
            oh that pain in your eyes!

            You watched
            the waves whipping
            on the rocks

            you slowly removed your foot
            from secure wrapped cloth
            and placed it close to the edge
            Oh, splashing water drops hit you between
            warm toes
            You left it there to feel the dampness
            drops, splashes, fun and laugher
            you smiled