Adding another file to our database

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      As the virtue of Unity is realized and mastered, the ability
      to receive complete nourishment from various fascinating
      subtle energies of spirit, mind, and feeling will provide as
      much nutrition as material food. The physical body will be
      discovered to be able receive every necessary element for
      perfect health from pranic forces.

      When this message is received this November, I expect it will have more detail on the meditation process.

      I can give you my brief explanation of these letters.

      B:  Mastery of electromagnetic flow, balance of polarity

      U:  Original Source of everything.  Akasa, all-pervading principle

      T:  High Inspiration, transference of inspiration & intuition into all things

      H:  Cosmic Language, the power of the WORD

      A:  Wisdom & Enlightenment

      R:  Perfected Freedom, Independence, & Maturity

      U:  Original Source of everything

      S:  Divine Will, mastery of willpower, subtle spirit in action

      Ch:  Clarity & Purity

      17 degrees Scorpio
      The Angels of Cooking and Baking:  B-U-T-H-A-R-U-S-Ch
      Also known as The Angels of Butharusch

      Beloved, we first taught mankind to eat fruit in it's raw
      state. Then we introduced ways to process and tin them.
      During the course of time we have inspired people to
      prepare dishes by the help of the fire element, by roasting,
      baking, and stewing. We are the angels who have taught
      you how to bake bread, to make sweets, and to create new
      dishes.

      We inspire and protect anyone who practices the art of
      cooking.

      Along with other orders of angels, like the Angels of
      Tolet, 5 degrees Libra, we bless mankind with feasting and
      sustenance. All of the five senses have corresponding
      virtues on the levels of will, mind, and emotion.

      The sense of taste corresponds to the will, ideas, and
      feelings of unity. Omnipotence and omniscience is every-
      where present in the omnipresent being of Divine Life.
      Divine Providence has ordained that mankind receive
      nourishment from all levels, and not only the physical.

      As the virtue of Unity is realized and mastered, the ability
      to receive complete nourishment from various fascinating
      subtle energies of spirit, mind, and feeling will provide as
      much nutrition as material food. The physical body will be
      discovered to be able receive every necessary element for
      perfect health from pranic forces.

      To delight the tastes, wonderful dishes will be for of joy
      and pleasure, instead of necessity, as a celebration of unity.

      SHALOM