Fw: 19 Virgo the Angels of Fragrance

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001

      19 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Fragrance

      and Aromatherapy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Cobel’

      Beloved, we are the angels who control everything that has to do with scents in your world. All the mysteries concerning the use of scents for healing and inspiration comes under our guidance.

      Remember that your nose is placed right over your brain and is actually an extension of it, and that the air that mixes with the molecules of scent affects the brain directly and goes next into your lungs and then into your blood.

      The power of smell is extremely great. Smell affects every system within the human body.

      As people understand the powers of scents, it becomes a matter of great importance to plant fragrant vegetation everywhere.

      In the Divine Plan for heaven on earth, the fragrant vegetation for healing, education, sports, worship, research, and relaxation is carefully cultivated by the heavenly hosts of heaven and earth, and the children of God.

      Scents have powerful effects on consciousness and the endocrine system, since they work directly on the brain and the glands there.

      Combinations of scents, properly administered, bring about tremendous healing and inspiration in spirit, mind, emotions, and body.

      As the children of God begin to understand the reality of angels, who are intelligent self-monitering feedback loops between Universal Mind and Individual Mind, and work with them; the manifestation of heaven-on-earth becomes a reachable goal with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

      Vegetation is grown with such powerful fragrances that the very act of smelling, and therefore BREATHING DEEPLY, is one of the most cherished and pleasurable experiences of each day and night. As you know, deep rhythmic breathing is the basis of yoga. Deep breathing is equivalent to health and wellness on all levels of consciousness and being.

      With our help, the science of aromatherapy reaches new heights undreamed of in your present experience.

      Imagine smelling intoxicating and euphoric smells everyday on a regular basis. See yourself reading a book, or walking with a friend, and every breath is filled with the most enchanting and stimulating fragrance imaginable.

      This is exactly the way Divine Providence desires it to be for the beloved Earth and all beloved children who live upon Her.

      There are beautiful fragrances available to you now. More books and information about the healing power of scents are in your bookstores than ever before. Ask for our help, and we guide you to both information and scents that will greatly facilitate your quest for healing and enlightenment.

      Ask us to surround you with angelic scents. We gently enhance your sensitivity to smell so that fragrances on a psychic intuitive level are perceptable.

      Different orders of angels are identified by their fragrances.

      Did you know that every person exudes subtle fragrances that correspond to their feelings and thoughts?

      Ask us to choreograph the understanding of the science of smell in your consciousness.

      Remember that one person can pray on behalf of all others, and that when the intercessory prayer is for the highest good of all concerned, we answer it in full.

      When two or more join their hearts in prayer they create an alternating current of light that is an information-encoded power that reaches quickly into the very heart of Universal Consciousness.

      Pray to fill the world with heavenly, beautiful, healing, enlightening, and inspiring smells.

      The use of free will in intercessory prayer, on behalf of the world and the highest good of all concerned, activates the heavenly hosts.

      The time is here for fragrance!

      In this way great healing is had for all.

      C-O-B-E-L’

      C… This sound is the virtue of the self-spiritualization. ‘One who masters this virtue well, will comprehend and understand the profundity of the eucharist and its aspects and will master all the practical methods relating to the eucharist. It has to do with the transformation or incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form.’ This virtue is a vermillon color, it is the fire and air element combined so it has the sensation of warmth and ease, it has the musical note of D, and it is the virtue that forms the stomach. When meditating on this virtue, focus your mind ‘on the influencing of your own or anothers spirit, or an object, with a divine idea, virtue quality, power, might, etc.’ As you do this, imagine that you are a tiny dot in your own solar plexus and your body is an immense universe all around you. Hear the musical note of D, visualize a vermillon or peacock green color shining from the stomach, and feel the sensation of warmth and ease. Concentrate on your own universe being impregnated by the divine virtues.

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’ The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      B…

      This is the meditation for the letter B, whose sound is the virtue of polarity and Universal Consciousness.

      Go deeply within. Relax.

      Imagine

      That now you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus.

      See that your body is an infinite universe all around you.

      From the galaxy of your right eyeball, a light violet light fills all the universe.

      Angel choirs are joining you in singing the musical note A in many octaves.

      Contemplate Universal Consciousness as it manifests in infinite polarities, with their forms and qualities.

      Meditate on electricity and magnetism,

      On hot and cold,

      On inward and outward,

      Yin and Yang,

      male and female,

      will and emotion,

      above and below.

      Meditate on Delta brainwaves of pure being and Beta brainwaves of the five senses, memory, and logic.

      Now feel the sensation of weight and gravity, because this virtue is the earth element.

      As you meditate in your own universe, be aware that what you do within your own awareness instantly manifests in the outward universe, through the law of correspondences.

      E… The sound of this letter is the sound of omnipresence, or the indwelling consciousness of God in all life. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God unites their individual consciousness with Cosmic consciousness and becomes one with all life. Use this meditation in transferring higher states of consciousness onto others. The color of this virtue is dark violet, the musical note is D, it is the akasha element which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all. The spine is formed from this virtue.

      L… Initiation into the Divine Virtues. ‘It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease. The spleen is formed from this virtue. This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be. This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues. From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you will gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you will become absolute master of your own vitality.’

      We are The Angels of Fragrance!

      We are

      The Angels of Cobel!

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 22nd day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Rivatim’

      Beloved,

      We help the children of God travel through space and time, with special emphasis on FEELING. This is known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax. Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVDLY imagine that you feel your body growing 3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing 3 inches taller through the top of your head. Take your time. FEEL this.

      *

      Now extend your body’s growth to a foot out of the bottom of your feet and a foot out of the top of your head. Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself back to normal size and then growing back quickly to the bigger size. Pay attention to the reality of the FEELING of it.

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon, extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.

      *

      Feel yourself rising up like a balloon through the roof and out over the top of the building.

      *

      Over the roof, imagine that the light is very very bright.

      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside. When you are ready, come back over the rooftop and make it even brighter.

      *

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED. Take your time and meet your enlightened self, your Christ Self.

      Even if this is a few weeks or months or a few lifetimes in the future, it doesn’t matter, you go immediately to that time in the future when you are Christ Conscious.

      *

      As you meet your Christ Conscious SELF, ask your Christ Self to travel back with you in time to this time, the present.

      Ask your Christ Self to heal you in the present time on an on-going basis and in the past from this lifetime’s conception all the way to the present. You can ask this SELF to heal all lifetimes, or to heal another child of God, or to heal any situation.

      *

      Use this same technique to travel anywhere, always using the Law of One for your own and other’s protection.

      ***

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M

      R…We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.

      I…We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy, in order to empower you to perform the greatest miracles and become a master of metaphysics.

      V…We confer on you the ability to understand and use the power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      A…We encourage you to FEEL the divine virtue of wisdom and enlighenment. These feelings lead to clairvoyance, clairaudience, the ability to levitate, the understanding of all languages, and control the spirits of the air.

      T…We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance, in which you become one with Divine Mind.

      I…We teach you to control your feelings completely, and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.

      M…We teach you to become masters of transformation.’

      The melody formed by the letters of our name is the notes of C, G, G, G, F, G, and D.

      In the workshop of Divine Emanation, the children of God travel in their imaginations and feelings, through time and space.

      Because FEELING is the precursor of change in the physical, when the FEELING of traveling is strong enough, even the physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      recommended sites:

      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com