Welcome to all

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      Ours is to help one another in enriching life with love, purity, beauty, and divineness.
      Spirit comes into being for just such a purpose.  We have the potential to work miracles for the greatest good of all beings. Ask and it shall be given.

      Knowledge and wisdom concerning how to purify and harmonize your desires with Divine Will is being shared through Divine Intelligence and forwarded to this email group.  Listen to what the Spirit is saying for together we will awaken to our power to live as one in the spirit of divineness.

      Glad you are each with us.

      Newly joined with our group here are:

      trixby420@...  (my daughter, Amy)