Angels and the Weather

  • phdaley@bigpond.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      I have been told that the Angelic Forces also control the weather,
      and that they have to use energy which comes from the minds of this
      humanity. Because such energy has been blighted by wrong thought and
      emotion over countless centuries, the devas have had to make flood
      and drought. Accordingly, those who send Power and Love to these
      Devic Agencies, are indeed blessed.
      It suggests that it is not wise to curse the weather, even when it is
      most foul.
      Peter