Fw: 18 Virgo The Angels of Architecture

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 12:01 AM
      Mystic Lady (FROM CLOUDEIGHT'S DREAMS II COLLECTION)

      18 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Architecture

      And Structural Engineering

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tigrapho

      Beloved, the art of structural engineering from the beginning of mankind has been under our care.

      We are the angels who instruct man on how he should dwell. We protect all builders and architects on earth and inspire them with their designs.

      We help them with designing highways, river basins, water works, and anything at all that requires structural engineering.

      We particularly enjoyed working with the builders of the great cathedrals in the middle ages, and the great temples of the Mayans and the Egyptians!

      ***

      ‘T-I-G-R-A-P-H-O’

      *

      T… The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘ high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory. In meditating on this virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate with focus on high inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of warmth and fire filling the body. See a brown black color shining forth from the right kidney. Hear the musical note of F and feel yourself having mastery over all the elements. By performing this meditation, a connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that in a spiritual sense they become one over time.

      *

      I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’ The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation. As with all the letters and their virtues, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Do this with a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the body. See the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case G, and feel yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect. By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, such a strong connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that eventually they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      *

      The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’ Those who are blessed with the gift of prophecy are also blessed with the gift of knowing ‘ the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all their aspects and to realize how far divine legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.’ By being one with this virtue, a prophet can see how much the virtue of divine grace and mercy will ameliorate the painful fate of the future that was caused by failure to adhere to the Divine Laws of Justice and Harmony.

      *

      R… The sound of this letter is the virtue of independence and freedom. ‘After learning the virtues associated with the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability’. This is because you are united in consciousness with Divine Mind.

      "I and the Father are One."

      Meditating on this virtue enlivens the mind to a state of genius. ‘Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way. Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’ The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      The highest wisdom and enlightenment. This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      P… This sound is the virtue of the longing for perfection and the highest spiritual realization. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God awakens increased longing for unification with the basic divine virtues. ‘The deeper and the more frequent the seeker is penetrated by this virtue, the deeper will be the feeling of humility, and it is in this state that is found the greatest and most powerful proximity of divine majesty, of Divine Providence.’ This virtue is dark grey, and has the musical note of B. Since it is the earth element, it has the sensation of weight. The right side of the nose was formed from this virtue. The desire for perfection is the cause behind learning how to create effects in the akasha through will, intellect, feeling, and action.

      *

      H… This letter symbolizes the Power of the Word. In fourfold whole brain thinking, the WILL of a divine virtue is held in the pure being of Delta brainwaves, the CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of Theta brainwaves, the FEELING of a divine virtue is held in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, COLOR, MUSICAL NOTE, SOUND, AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves. By using this technique to utter words, each one of which is made up of letters that have divine virtues associated with them, creativity of the highest order occurs. The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every child of God is created.

      *

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’ The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      ***

      At present Tigrapho Angels are introducing designs to withstand wind, and rain, flood, and earthquake, at the same time blending in with natural topography so that human habitation supports and enhances the natural wildness of each area. These habitations encourage ecosystems and wildlife, and utilize local resources in a sustainable way.

      We are promoting structures with shapes that create healthful harmonics. The life expectancy of the occupants is thereby extended and accoustics are enhanced. We use technology that sustains life and resources.

      We promote, with the help of other orders of angels, the understanding of the role of sacred geometry, in particular the phi ratio, as it applies to structure and form.

      The human body is built according to the phi ratio and human habitation is an extension of this.

      We are promoting shapes other than boxes for living, it is much more healthful on all levels of being to live in naturally shaped spaces that are extensions of nature itself.

      We are filled with excitement and joy over the changes that are occuring in architecture!

      We are promoting the ancient knowledge of Feng Shui, the understanding of earth Chi [energy], so that your roads and pathways, village layouts and overall designs of structures and areas promote lovely and exciting, healthful and magical, flowing energy.

      We are inspiring designs that copy rivers and other naturaly occuring flow paths of energy. Many roads and structures presently in existence will be replaced with such beautiful and sensitive artwork as can hardly be imagined.

      "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      As bankers, lawmakers, architects, engineers, and others attune to our inspiration, the experience of earth becomes utter delight and fantasy.

      Close your eyes and summon us. When you open your eyes, look around at your space. What fantastic new ideas can you imagine to change your surroundings?

      Be brave, dare, and take action. Even a little change brings great rewards to the overall energy of space.

      The simple and inexpensive act of hanging lengths of beautiful cloth with thumbtacks, to add softness, color, and texture, shifts the energy in a room. Think of attaching yards of cloth to the middle of the room in the ceiling, drape it softly to the walls like a tent canopy, and then allow the cloth to hang down to the floor. Now the shape of the room is no longer a hard cold box. Find a plant, add a fountain, install a windchime that rings when the door is opened. Play soft music. Have pillows that welcome relaxation and comfort.

      Get a copy of Feng Shui instruction to understand the concept of energy flow, meaning, and space. Take matters into your own hands to define your living area. No two people are alike, and for the purpose of the psychosomatic level of enlightenment, it is important that your living quarters reflect unique individuality. Do what makes your inner child happy.

      Talk to your co-workers, your family and your spouse, your friends and your neighbors. What can be done to bring fantasy and imagination to the structures and designs of shared spaces?

      On the short term we suggest installing large, generously well-endowed islands of trees in the middle of existing paved areas such as parking lots.

      Mankind is also being charged by Divine Providence to uncap springs and uncover waterways, and restore them to undulating flow patterns. Water is healing and powerful and must be centerpieces for urban tranquility and wildlife.

      We have great power to help you. Give yourselves time, for we must work with your dreams and subconscious mind until meditation becomes common and an understood skill.

      Just the act of closing your eyes and praying for our help starts a great cascading series of events on the inner and the outer world. Take the time and dare.

      We can do it together.

      Let us bring heaven to earth!!!

      We are the Angels of Tigrapho.

      The Angels of Architects and Structural Engineers.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of

      Invincibility

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘ Etamrezh

      Beloved,

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After successfully completing the initiations of the first 20 angel groups of the moon, a child of God is ready for the INITIATION OF INVINCIBILITY.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues with evocation of our assistance, a child of God ‘ becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a chid of God who enjoys, and works under, the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etarezh.’

      ‘ A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      *

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular attention to the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

      For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment: after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, then FEEL ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. In addition to this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G. The human brain is designed to do this, and it is in doing this that wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      *

      The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues, the better. The key is FEELING so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants all other feelings.

      The feeling of divine virtues should be so strong, that you are not aware of feeling anything else. When you come to the point that you can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this way, you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility. FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts into physical reality whatever qualities it is emitting. This is the source and cause of miracles. As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters throughout time and history, the physical body reactes INSTANTLY to strong coherant feeling. The experience of firewalking is one of the better known examples of this.

      *

      We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.

      In this way, as you will see through experience, invincibility is manifested in your life.

      We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of SUPREME HAPPINESS, the letter N.

      This virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element, so FEEL REFRESHING COOLNESS, visualize a deep red color coming from the liver, hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation and absolute freedom and independence.

      The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over all beings upon or around the earth.

      The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations. All it needs is the FEELING to do this.

      Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself so that this feeling is maintained. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all other bodily functions.

      REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above, so below."

      *

      Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when danger is present.

      By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

      *

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-T-A-R-E-Z-H

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and de-materialization to become invisable.

      *

      T…We help you awaken intuition, inspiration, and remarkable inventive abilities.

      *

      A…We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      *

      R…We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      *

      E…We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      *

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      *

      H…We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything, including the physical body, is attained.’

      ***

      *

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Notice: Most people are going through heightened emotional healing at this time,

      so be sure to put PRIORITY on taking the time to feel painful emotions through to healing and resolution. Use eye movement and other exercises that are explained in the messages. [Email if you want these mailed to you.]

      Feelings of helplessness, overwhelm, despair, giving up, depression, rage, fear, betrayal, and unworthiness heal like any other emotion when allowed to flow freely in a safe and non-destructive way, especially when using eye movement as in REM sleep.

      Emotions are like water, they heal through flowing.

      Emotions are also magnetic in nature, and carry with them a kind of inertia of inactivity, which makes some of them—especially the painful feelings—difficult

      to face. They can easily linger for much longer than is really healthy for you,

      unless you realize that you must exercise mastery to handle them in a timely way. The key word is "timely".

      Be aware that during these current times when you are feeling the most upset are the very times when you are least likely to want to deal with them. The old feelings themselves make you feel impotent to do anything about them.

      Instead of facing them, you are now apt to fall back into old patterns of feeling stuck,

      avoidance, addictions, numbing out, or, worst of all, ACTING OUT of your

      powerful negative emotions. They become dangerously negative

      when you don’t clear them or when you act on them to cause harm.

      Acting out these old feelings is

      usually self-defeating and can often be disastrous to your well being.

      (Witness road rage, most divorces, suicides, people "telling off" good friends,

      walking off perfectly suitable jobs in a huff, etc, etc.)

      Even if you cannot yet face the feelings in terms of releasing them,

      by all means, do your best to avoid acting them out

      until a later time when you can safely transmute them

      nondestructively and therapeutically.

      Before acting on any upsetting feelings at these times when they are

      the worst, put the intended action to the test:

      Regardless of how strongly inclined I am to do this nasty deed,

      WILL I LATER LIVE TO REGRET HAVING DONE IT?

      If you clearly see that you’ll be shooting yourself in the foot, congratulate

      yourself for having such self control that you heroically saved the day

      for yourself and whoever else you will have spared unnecessary pain.

      At that later time, looking back,

      you will be really glad you refrained from impulsively shooting from the hip

      and perhaps causing lingering problems for yourself that could have been avoided

      by exercising restraint and mastery over destructive impulses.

      These are the times that (can) try men’s/women’s souls.

      Call on the angels to help you.

      Sometimes in our family we simply say to the angels,

      "I can’t handle this.

      I’m turning this completely over to you. You do it. This is a test. It’s too

      much for me to cope with. I’ll be watching how you do it to see if I can

      count on you in the future. Thank you for taking care of it so well."

      Remember: The more you depend on the angels,

      The more dependable they become.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com