Re: [lovingpurelove] Angelic Missions folder has been set up

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2001
      Greetings Polly,

      I need to become more familiar with ALL of my special Angel groups....it's just finding the time to meditate with Them...smile. I do also call upon the Angels of Melamo daily as well....to show me my "mission". I eventually will become familiar with all of These beautiful Light Beings who are here to help each and every one who will only but ask...

      Keep shing your bright Light dear Polly...

      Namaste,
      RAven

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!