Re: Sianna

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2003

      Dearest Sianna,

      Rest and recuperation for you in the hospital.
      A healing within tenderness, letting love work it's blessed miracles throughout your entire being.
      May you return to us in perfected health.
      Sweetest of blessings.

      Love, Polly
    • Polly
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2003
        Welcome home Sianna.  May the angelic hosts continue to speed you to recovery.  They are with you every step of the way to be healed.  You must be so pleased at the steps you've already taken.  You have great achievements to look forward to.  We are eager to hear your daily progress.  Keep writing.

        Love, Polly
      • Gaele Arnott
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          Sianna wrote: I feel so sad at the moment and I don't know why could I have prayer?

          Dear Sianna
          prayers and blessings are sent your way.

          I think we all feel the sadness of the earth and what is happening in many places right now.
          Someone said to me the other day that when they 'feel me' they feel lots of tears. And this is so true. In my own little piece of world I am content, but for all the sadness, grief and despair in the world I feel as though my heart would break. I cry not for me but for all of those folk who have not control over their destiny......and I do not speak here of Iraq but of folk in many nations.

          Sianna I feel this is so for you as well.

          An anniversary brings all this to the fore. We deal with our own grief but suffer with the mothers, fathers, siblings and friends who are going through or are about to go through those early days of separation.

          I think for those of us who have lost a child that feeling of empathy is so strong that it carries us into the healing realms of knowing and caring.

          Sianna we know how sensitive you are and how much of others grief you do take on. We help heal one another and I use this terminology in generalities. One another being for - all peoples everywhere.

          After my third child was born I had three more pregnancies, babies 'lost' to me and then was given the gift of the most beautiful baby girl, who grew into a bright vivacious and talented woman. She left us and returned to her soul source in November 2000. She brought enormous joy into our lives for 25 years.

          I share my sadness with others, not only as a healing tool for myself but that others may also heal the sadness within our planet. Let the memories of the joyful times carry us all forward into a brighter, happier and more peaceful future. Not only should the words be "let the Peace begin with me" but let the joy begin right NOW!

          The clown is representative of pathos and humour, which is probably how many of us feel right now. Let the laughter he brings heal the wounds within all our hearts.
          with love to you all
          from my heart to your heart and soul
          Gaele
          in Brisbane Australia

          The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognising the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
          you can find more about me when you visit at
           http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
        • Gaele Arnott
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2004
            Dear Family of Light
            Sianna's condition remains unchanged as at 9am Sunday morning Brisbane time.
            She is still on breathing support and while not in a coma is in a deep sleepstate.
            I've passed on all your love and support to those around her who will say your names aloud and send her your love.
            I've kept each email so that they too may be read to her.

            for those who wished to send her a card or note, Wayne who is her live-in home carer suggested that they be sent to the address below and he will deliver them to her. He thought this advisable as it si hope she will recover sufficiently to be moved from Intensive Care to another part of the hospital. Mail from overseas may take several weeks to arrive.

            Sianna Eden
            28 Grange Rd
            The Grange Qld., 4051
            Australia

            Sianna is in The Royal Brisbane Hospital,
                                 Intensive Care Unit,
                                 Herston, Queensland 4006
                                 Australia

            at this stage there is no further news on length of recovery time or prognosis - just a step by step for each moment

            thankyou for your love and encouragement. I know she has touched many lives with her love and laughter.

            Please as before would you pass on to the lists where she is known

            with love
            from my heart to your heart
            Gaele Arnott
            Brisbane Australia

            Evolution is a leap in consciousness

            you can find more about me when you visit at
             http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
            http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html
          • nachiketan
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28, 2004
              Dear Gaele,

              Namaste,

              I am So Happy to know that Sianna is recovering, doing better, and to know that She smiled.

              Sending Her Lots of Love, Blessings, Prayers and Hugs. She is such a darling and she has the Love, Support of all her friends with her..in her recovery to Health.

              Thanks Again for Keeping us all Informed.

              Hugs and Love,

              Nachi