Fw: 17 Virgo The Angels of Fantastic Vision

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001

      17 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Fantastic Vision

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Rotor’

      Beloved, we are masters of sagas, fairy tales, and stories.

      We inspire all poets and writers who produce stories of imagination.

      We inspire them to hide true events and mysteries of spiritual mastery within these tales.

      Over many centuries the secrets of Divine Knowledge are passed along this way, even when all other avenues of such instruction have been blocked.

      As you can see from the letters in our name, first and last is the Divine Virtue of Freedom and Independence. How else can the mind of these writers break free from the general constraints of society’s accepted views of knowledge and reality?

      Whenever society is locked within a general consensus view of what is real, those who fall under our inspiration go far far beyond, in their imagination, to situations that reflect the miraculous powers inherent in mastery on the spiritual path.

      We wish to tell you, in this angel message now going out on the internet, that we inspired writers of long ago to fantasize about the medium of instant communication such as this. We also wish to tell you that if the truth were fully known about your past, your present, and your future, it would surpass even the wildest tales of fantasy and imaginagion that you have ever heard.

      We reflect back to you to your spiritual masters of all religions. The tales told of the miracles performed under their watch are as fantastic as anything that has ever been written in fairy tales or science fiction.

      If you wish for us to help you understand the massive volumes of truth that are your inheritance as children of a Divine Creator, you can answer your desire by taking pen in hand, or doing the same thing on a computer, and begin to write, write, write.

      While you are writing, keep our presence in mind as you ask us for our assistance to inspire your imagination with a tale of such fantastic vision that your soul flies with liberation into realms of thought and freedom undreamed of in common hours.

      Write, write, write. Unleash your mind. Dream and dream again as the words flow through your fingertips. Write and we guide you. It is so easy.

      The two letters of –O- that follow and precede the first and last –R-s in our name stand for the virtue of Divine Justice. The –T-in the middle represents High Inspiration. Do you remember how the stories of your childhood, the wonderful fairytales of yore, always taught morals and higher truths of justice? Do you remember how every situation was guided somehow by High Inspiration?

      ‘R-O-T-O-R’

      R…The sound of this letter is the virtue of independence and freedom. ‘After learning the virtues associated with the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability’. This is because you are united in consciousness with Divine Mind.

      "I and the Father are One."

      Meditating on this virtue enlivens the mind to a state of genius. ‘Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way. Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’ The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’ The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      T…The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘ high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory. In meditating on this virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate with focus on high inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of warmth and fire filling the body. See a brown black color shining forth from the right kidney. Hear the musical note of F and feel yourself having mastery over all the elements. By performing this meditation, a connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that in a spiritual sense they become one over time.

      O…The divine virtue of Justice creates absolute contentment and poise in the emotions. ‘This virtue gives the power to evoke, by the use of the ancient language, any situation in the emotional world, without any negative karma. On the physical level, this virtue brings absolute success and happiness in every respect. The child of God who masters this virtue learns to understand, and to eventually control completely, the working and functioning of the electromagnetic fluid in the human body and the material world, in their relation to the higher spheres. Endowed with this ability, they become perfect master of astrophysics and metaphysics.’

      R…On the physical level, the divine virtue of freedom and independence causes a ‘rational widening of intellect which enables comprehension of any knowledge quickly and without difficulty. The ability to express this knowledge in words and to successfully carry through any mission given by Divine Providence is attained.’

      In fairy tales of higher wisdom, the hero is always successful, and this success is attained by noble and true strength of character combined with fantastic guidance and genius.

      Unfold, unfold your imagination. Let us speak through your hands to the children of the world of all ages as you scribe the fantastic visions that we escort your mind so delicately through.

      Dance with us.

      Let us inspire your mind.

      Write down your stories and share them.

      We are ROTOR,

      The Angels of Fantastic Vision.

      Come with us.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 20th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Ecstacy and Dance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Etsacheye’

      Beloved,

      All of the beings and angels of the moon sphere serve in the realm of emotion and feeling.

      As you know, the key to manifestation on the physical level is EMOTION.

      Emotions are divine energy flowing in a magnetic way, so that the LAW OF ATTRACTION pulls together realities out of the infinite possibilites of Divine Mind.

      THE EMOTION OF ECSTASY is the key emotion for the production of heavenly states of being upon the earth.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that on the 20th night of each moon cycle, as many of the children of God as possible dance The Dance of Ecstasy.

      This permits the proper flow of rhythmic magnetic energy to attract permanent conditions of heaven on earth for one and all.

      As this is done on a regular basis, the manifestation of heaven on earth is magnified and held stable.

      Suggestions for ecstatic dancing are as follows:

      *

      Dance at night, if possible, and dance under the moon in natural surroundings with sounds of nature as music.

      Bugs singing, beating surf, wind rustling the trees, birds calling, and rivers flowing etc. enter the ear and stimulate the production of certain glandular chemicals for dancing in ecstasy.

      Additional music is wonderful, especially if the music is composed of notes in the pentatonic keyscale. These are the black keys on a keyboard. These oriental notes stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system. The parasympathetic nervous system corresponds to the right brain and the state of intuition and feeling.

      *

      Keep light natural or low. At night, dim light such as starlight, moonlight, and candlelight or firelight allow the body to produce melatonin, which is an important body chemical for ecstatic dancing. Bright artificial light inhibits the production of melatonin. Melatonin is necessary for youth and for deep restful sleep.

      *

      If you are dancing in a group, allow everyone to dance, including children and old people. Those who are disabled dance in whatever way they can, even if it is only by tapping a finger or swaying their heads.

      *

      A group dancing in a circle is very powerful. The steps to the dance and the body movements are unique to each person, as they find their own alignment with Universal Rhythms. Dancing with eyes closed much of the time is helpful to some people in order to maintain an inner focus.

      In the time of heaven on earth, each community or tribe has a permanent dance circle in a beautiful place. A fire burning in the middle of the circle helps the optic nerve stimulate the pineal, pituitary, and hypothalimus with the flickering firelight.

      If your community builds a covered space for ecstatic dancing, make it round with a dome or pyramid roof with a skylight to let in the natural moonlight. If the roof is a pyramid, be sure to align it to true north. Use natural earth, stone or wood for floors, or natural fiber rugs, and keep everything as beautiful as possible.

      Art, symbols, gently billowing cloths, and plants reflect higher qualities; as it is written, "As above, so below". If you are dancing in a square or rectangular space, round it off to make a circle as much as possible with hanging cloth, pillows, screens, furniture, or plants etc. or do it in your imagination. The circle anchors powerful healing energy.

      The sound of flowing water is magical.

      *

      The key to ecstatic dance is emotion brought about by attunement to feelings of Divine Virtues.

      This stage of the moon cycle is one of reaping what one has sown during the first two weeks, so feelings of gratitude, resting, accomplishment, security, satisfaction, and happiness etc. are natural.

      Powerful ecstatic emotions of gratitude and happiness generated during the dance strongly attract ecstatic conditions into the earth realm.

      *

      In any place, at any time, it is possible to create in your imagination the seashore with crashing surf, calling birds and blissful wind; deep in the forest with singing bugs, hooting owls, and laughing rivers; or a wonderful cave overlooking the desert, with flickering firelight; or a beautiful round temple filled with objects and symbols of divine perfection.

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call upon us, the following is gained:

      ‘E-T-S-A-Ch-E-Y-E

      E…We spiritualize matter, and with our aid and instruction it is possible to dynamize thoughts and feelings to take on a life of their own.

      T…We help seekers apply magical rituals and practices to gain mastery over the elements,

      S… in order to gain perfect control over other people and evoke clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy for the highest good of all concerned.

      A…We inspire the children of God to be in tune with wisdom of the most profound truths, coming through magical exercises, dance, and ritual.

      Ch…Practical application of rhythm removes obscurity and awakens clarity.

      E…These dances of ecstasy awakens intense cosmic love,

      Y…inspiration,

      E…and intuition which taps into the original rhythms of life.’

      The rhythmic magnetic pulsation of ecstasy every 28 days, on the 20th day of the moon cycle, affects weather, crops, animals, and every aspect of consciousness on earth. As the children of God attune to the natural rhythms of Divine Mind in manifestation, this act is given top priortity for the health, well-being, and protection of all.

      *

      Performing ecstatic dance on the 20th day of each 28 day moon cycle is one of the most important rituals for the establishment and maintainance of heaven on earth.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Note: Any new skill takes time to master. All of our educational background has emphasized the development of the left hemisphere of the brain with it's rational and logical use of language and memory. When we pray to the angels for their help, the first place we will notice it is in our right hemisphere which is nonverbal and intuitive.

      Therefore, to commune with angels, we retrain our thinking process to include the intuitive and then we learn to use the intuitive and logical functions in a back and forth method much like walking. This has been explained as using eye movement exercises that are identical to what we do each night naturally in our dreaming state.

      In other words, when you pray for angelic assistance, go into a quiet receptive state and become aware of images that enter into your imagination [right brain]. Then move your eyes back and forth in a slow comfortable way, from left to right, back and forth, as you do in REM sleep.

      This shifts dominance back and forth between the two halves of the brain. You experience images in your imagination and then internally verbal thoughts, then images again and then more verbal thoughts, and on and on.

      Learning to TRUST in this skill is a challenge since we have lived for so long in a culture dominated by a left brain only paradigm. Ask for help with this from the angels and go easy with yourself and give yourself time.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com