Fw: 15 Virgo The Angels of Commerce

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Anthony de Mellow, SJ Stationery by Lady Isis

      15 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Commerce

      in textiles and paper

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Akirgi

      Beloved,

      In the realms of business and commerce, with a special attunement to the field of textiles and paper, we bring success and ingenuity. Over the centuries we have brought mankind through the most primitive paper and textile making skills to the wonders of the modern age.

      You may call on us for help in any business; the field of textiles and paper is simply our specialty.

      A-K-I-R-G-I’

      A… ‘This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] is the virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment. It is the purity of all ideas in existence. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      K…The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence. In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’. ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’ This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that could move mountains and "do all things". In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’ Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

      *

      I…… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’ The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation. As with all the letters and their virtues, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Do this with a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the body. See the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case G, and feel yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect. By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, such a strong connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that eventually they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      *

      R…The sound of this letter is the virtue of independence and freedom. ‘After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way. Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’ The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      G… The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’ Those who are blessed with the gift of prophecy are also blessed with the gift of knowing ‘ the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all their aspects and to realize how far divine legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.’ By being one with this virtue, a prophet can see how much the virtue of divine grace and mercy will ameliorate the painful fate of the future that was caused by failure to adhere to the Divine Laws of Justice and Harmony.

      *

      I…’As one can see, shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this letter oscillation under control, the child of God becomes their absolute master. It stands to reason that he/she also becomes a perfect metaphysician, too and, furthermore, to comprehend all laws presently still unknown to our physical world and to apply them, as he/she pleases, in all fields.’

      ***

      At this time Divine Providence is inspiring mankind to shift paradigms in the choice of fibers for making textiles and paper. We are also shifting emphasis from writing on paper to electronic writing and the development of the faculties of clairaudience and clairvoyance.

      Due to overuse of forests and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, the unkind treatment of sheep and other animals, and many other practical considerations that are economical, humane and environmental in nature, we are preparing the legal, business, and manufacturing systems of the world to use hemp plants for textiles, paper, sustainable agriculture, food, fuel, paints, plastics, chemical feedstocks, medicines and composite construction materials.

      This plant was designed by Universal Providence for uses both sacred and mundane, and paper, textiles, and other products manufactured from it are superior in special ways.

      When we are asked for assistance in business, we are directed by Universal Providence to ensure that success is attained through very enlightened means.

      When you are seeking help and ingenuity in any business, as you walk the path of the SALIK, which is the path of enlightenment through involvement in the world, call on our help and we assist you in wonderful ways.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 18th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Transmutation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emzhit’

      Beloved,

      We confer on the children of God greater understanding of the power of feelings to transmute matter.

      The most important divine virtue to understand in mastering feelings for the purpose of transmutation, is the virtue of omnipresence. Divine Consciousness exists in everything.

      Feelings are magnetic and have the power of ATTRACTION. Just like a magnet, a feeling pulls out of the all-pervading consciousness in space whatever is in harmony with it.

      The consciousness of Divine Intelligence and Feeling in all that exists is all-powerful. When a child of God meditates on divine virtues and generates powerful feelings, all things are possible through intent.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name and asking for our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization to become invisible or visible,

      M…and we initiate you into laws of mystical transmutation.

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      H…We help you to understand and use the ancient language.

      I…We evoke appropriate memories toward these ends,

      T…and we awaken intuition, inpsiration, and remarkable inventive abilities.’

      The faculty of visibility and invisibility, and the transmutation of feelings in self and others is the natural birthright of the children of God.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com