Fw: The 16th Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle, The Angels of Protection

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001

      Here in Atlanta,  the sun is in the same degree as yesterday, so today only the Moon Message is sent:

      The 16th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Protection

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Echotasa’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God how to control the negative beings of the feeling world through the power of unconditional all-encompassing love and the Law of One.

      "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      All beings, both positive and negative are loved equally by the Creator.

      We teach the children of God to remain in a state of love, instead of fear, and thereby gain control over all beings.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation, and all other laws come from it. It overrides all lessor laws and it is encoded in the life force of every created being.

      True dominion over creation is the birthright of the children of God. Nowhere is this more clearly demonstrated than when negative beings of the feeling realm are commanded with the Law of One.

      When a child of God chooses love instead of fear in relating to negative beings of the feeling world, the utterance of the Law of One brings about instantaneous changes in the Web of Life so that no one is hurt and all are helped.

      "Judge not."

      "Love conquers all."

      We ask each child of God to memorize this law so well that it can be remembered and spoken even at night during dreaming.

      ***

      "The Law of One

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of Who I AM; and I am one with all beings, and with the masters, saints, and prophets. I AM one with God, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED,

      Happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      Amen."

      ***

      When this law is spoken out loud or in the silence, remembrance is sudden and swift in all beings, negative and positive. This law activates Universal Consciousness itself, and all the powers act together to bring about the highest good of all.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, the following is gained:

      ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A

      E…Universal Consciousness exists in all beings throughout all time and all space and beyond all time and all space.

      Ch…We teach the children of God to remove all obscurity and see beyond all polarity so that the ONE BEING is perceived through outward appearances. We teach the secret of life force, which is emotion, and the secret of rhythm by which the dead can be brought back to life and the living can be brought to decay.

      O…We inspire poise that is brought about by unimpeachable judgement and oneness with the virtue of justice, and the ability to bring about any situation on any level.

      T…We teach the child of God, through true communion with Divine Consciousness, how to control feelings to such an extent that both mastery over all the elements and any miracle is possible.

      A…We inspire occult faculties, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and mastery over the spirits of the air.

      S…Through feeling the virtue of all-penetrating-power, true clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy is attained.

      A…We confer mastery over the language of symbols and its command and power.’

      The next time you confront negative beings of will, intellect, feeling, or form; take time to do the following exercise, and then proclaim the law of one.

      Go into your heart. Feel love. Take this love and expand it. Call on Universal Consciousness and the heavenly host to help you expand the love in your heart to fill all time and space; to become the ocean of love.

      When your heart is the cosmic ocean of divine love, summon all beings to you. Summon all of the beings of heaven, of earth, and all dimensions; both positive and negative beings to come into your awareness. In holy silence, feel the infinite love in your heart shining on them all equally.

      When you are ready, proclaim the Law of One.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com