Fw: 13 Virgo The Angels of Ceremony

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001

      13 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Ceremony

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Algebol

      Beloved, we are angels who inspire and protect religious ritual and ceremony throughout all time from the most ancient past, now, and into the most distant future.

      We supplement the work of the Angels of Argaro in their work of creating and protecting religions. It is our job to create and empower religious ceremonies so that people everywhere, in all cultures and situations can access the Divine in spirit and in truth.

      Ceremonies and rituals connect mankind with the virtues of Divine Consciousness.

      The divine virtues are so profound, pure, and great that words cannot cover their depth or their perfection or their scope. It is possible to become one in consciousness with them, however, and this is the ultimate purpose of ritual and ceremony.

      Did you know that there are whole orders of angels who serve with each of the divine virtues? It has been said that the number of angels cannot be counted, that there are infinite numbers of angels, and this is true.

      Imagine, if you will, how many angels administer the virtue of courage alone. Think of the number of people, animals, and other beings who must face life with courage each day. There must be enough angels of courage to support and serve each of them, at all times.

      Each of these interactions is performed in a ceremonial manner. So you can see that rituals and ceremonies exist simultaneously in the invisible as well as in the visible worlds. That is why we are called the Angels of Ceremonies, for we design the particular FORM that the interactions take when angels are called to establish a connection with Divine Consciousness & to identify the appropriate Divine Virtues that are needed at any particular time.

      We oversee the ceremonies and rituals that are performed

      in religious services. Whether in a great cathedral in a ritual that has existed for hundreds of years, in a sacred grove,  or in the outback where a beloved companion faces a daunting task and a prayer is being offered for Divine assistance; wherever and whenever a ceremony is being performed we are present for inspiration and empowerment.

      The letters in our name offer the way to become one with the divine virtues inherent in our nature through the use of the cosmic language. By attuning to these virtues and asking for our assistance, any ceremony or ritual can be understood and mastered, bringing through miracles.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      A…All wisdom and enlightenment

      L...The entire scope of Divine Virtues

      G…Divine Grace and Mercy in all their aspects

      E…Omnipresence, the existence of God in all things

      B…Polarity. The balance of opposites in Universal Consciousness.

      O…Divine Justice and the legality of all divine laws.

      L…All of the Divine Virtues

      Some of the letters of our name have already been described in previous messages, with their colors, and the parts of the body temple that are analogous to them.

      *THE ACT OF MEDITATING ON THE LETTERS of the cosmic language IS THE ULTIMATE RITUAL for merging individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness. *

      For this reason, we wish to explain more about this process.

      Even though each letter corresponds to a particular organ, all letters belong to one of the four elements and the four elements each relate to an area of the human body temple.

      Remember when doing the exercises of the cosmic language in your imagination, to see each letter both in the proper area of the body for its element and at the same time in the particular organ of the body that corresponds to it’s virtue. The benefits that accrue from using this "art of healing with the cosmic language" cannot be overestimated.

      Akasha element letters are felt as God-penetrating-all.

      *

      All ‘fire’ letters are in the region of the throat and head, with a sense of warmth and electricity.

      E…dark violet, musical note D, fire element and also as akasha element—a feeling of power penetrating all, enlivens the whole spine

      *

      All ‘air’ letters are imagined in the area of the lungs, with a sense of ease.

      A…air, light blue, musical note G, lobes of the lungs

      The letter "L" is a glowing olive green, air element, musical note F, and enlivens the spleen.

      *

      All letters of the water principle belong in the abdomen area, with a sense of coolness and magnetism. So the practice of the water element in general, which is emotion, magnetism, coolness and cohesiveness is practiced in the abdomen area.

      When using the letter "G" specifically, imagine it both in the abdomen and also in the left eye.

      *

      All ‘earth’ letters are in the feet and legs, to be imagined with a sense of weight and gravity. The letter "O" is an earth letter and vibrates to the musical note C. It is ultramarine blue and enlivens the throat and windpipe.

      B…earth, light violet, musical note A, right eye

      We encourage you to study all of the angels’ messages again, and keep a record of each of the letters.

      This is the way that your left brain, with its deep inner thought, the Theta brainwave state, and the Beta brainwave function, which is the function of memory, logic, linear thought and language, can make sense of the heavenly attributes which are your inheritance as a child of God.

      We are encouraging you to activate and utilize both hemispheres of your brain by means of these exercises that we are giving you.

      When you pray to the angels for help and illumination, we interact directly with your right brain, which is spatial and intuitive in its Delta brainwave function and psychic and emotional in its Alpha brainwave function.

      The corpus coliseum, the neurological "bridge" connecting the two hemispheres of the brain, is activated by eye movement exercises (moving eyes back and forth as in REM sleep). Even better is mastering the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox, which trains the brain to fire in all four brainwaves simultaneously. This is true wholebrain thinking.

      The combination of all three practices—perceiving our interaction in right-brain intuition and clairvoyance in prayer and meditation, with the left-brain knowledge and memory of the Divine Language, and eye movement (left to right, back & forth) to access both sides of the brain—or even better, wholebrain thinking,

      enables you to TALK WITH THE ANGELS.

      Relax and find a balance between control [keeping the attention focused on your prayer-using eye movement and wholebrain thinking] and allowing, so that whatever images [right brain] and thoughts [left-brain] spontaneously arise can flow easily and naturally across your awareness unhindered.

      Remember practice makes perfect. Avail yourself of this. Do not be discouraged. Like with anything else, the first attempts are always the most awkward. This is a natural ability of mankind and in the future children will learn this from birth.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 15th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Divine Virtues

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emnepe’

      Beloved,

      Our purpose is to teach the children of God how to relate normal feelings to their original Divine Virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      In doing this, feelings become their most powerful. This is necessary in order to manifest miracles.

      Suppose you have a feeling of contentment and happiness. The feeling of contentment and security relates directly to the virtue of Supreme Happiness, which is represented by the letter N in the ancient language. By meditating on this virtue in its original form in Universal Consciousness, the feeling of contentment and security grows and grows until it becomes much more powerful and sweeping in intensity and magnetism. The power and intensity is now strong enough to attract great changes in the material world.

      A meditation on Supreme Happiness, according to the ancient language, would look like this:

      Imagine yourself as a small dot in your solar plexus. Imagine that your body is a vast swirling universe all around you. Now imagine that out of the area of your liver, a deep red light is shining that fills the entire body and creates a feeling of supreme happiness. Imagine a sensation of refreshing coolness and hear angel choirs singing the note of A. Take as much time on this meditation as is necessary to become completely infused with the feeling of Supreme Happiness.

      The longing for spiritual growth requires that all feelings be brought into a state of perfection that vibrates in sympathetic resonance with their original Divine Virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      When a child of God has negative feelings, these feelings can heal and become positive by allowing them to flow safely and non-destructively in an atmosphere of all encompassing and unconditional love. Feelings, like water, change and cleanse themselves through flowing. The process of allowing the feelings to flow promotes insights into the conditions that caused the unhappiness and negativity in the first place. As the feelings flow and heal, and the insights come, the resulting positive feelings are then taken up into a state of meditation that allows the positive feelings to relate to the original feelings of divine virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      In this manner, the newly healed feelings are attuned to Universal Feelings and become very powerful and magnetic. This feeling energy is then used to attract and manifest the solutions that were discovered in the process of healing.

      By meditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, the following benefits are gained:

      ‘E-M-N-E-P-E

      E…Universal Consciousness is everywhere and exists in all things. Universal Consciousness has will, intellect, and feeling. We teach the ability to unite individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness.

      M…Feelings are the magnetic power that shape physical reality, and feelings control change. We teach a child of God to attune individual feelings to Universal feelings.

      N…By attuning to the virtue of supreme happiness, the feeling for self-preservation becomes so strong that a child of God remains free and independent of all other influences in order to feel whatever they chose.

      E…In attuning to Universal Consciousness, a person goes into a state of high intuition. In this state there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity in its highest form speaks in this manner.

      P…The longing for purification and transformation of one’s character drives a person to attune their feelings to the feelings of Universal Consciousness on an on-going basis.

      E… By feeling Divine Consciousness in everything, control over one’s own feelings and the feelings of others is attained.’

      *

      ECSTASY

      Note: email

      spiritus@... for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com