Fw: Sunday September 2

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      BEAR stationery by Lady Isis

      Sunday, the 2nd of September

      9 Men, 18 Uo*

      The sacred number 9-Bolon: The maturing and completing of the intention of the spirit. Mobilise. Men, Eagle. The power of vision. The wise one. Men shows the way to a larger dream of expansive consciousness. Light pulse 18 of Ik, Wind: The changeable wind. The message that comes to us when we listen.

      ctssm42@...