Fw: 12 Virgo The Angels of Religion

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001

      12 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Religion

      Also Known as

      The Angels of ‘Argaro’

      Beloved, ‘we are custodians of all religions of the world from the beginning of mankind to the modern ages. We protect and empower all relics, holy places, temples, churches, statues of saints, and pictures of saints’.

      We can help you understand anything that has to do with these matters and reveal to you their divine meaning.

      As you enter the sanctuary of a consecrated temple, we connect your consciousness with all of the divine virtues and attributes that are represented by the physical structure itself. As you gaze upon the portrait of a spiritual master or saint, it is we who create a very real and powerful bond between your consciousness and the consciousness of the person in the portrait, it is we who unveil the hidden truth that lies within the form.

      Statues that weep, and relics that exhibit miraculous effects are all administered and protected by us. We wish to tell you that these powers and connections are very very real. It was Divine Providence itself that ordained that such physical manifestations of divinity should exist and that we should help you use these things as a way to unite with Divine Consciousness.

      The existence of religions was ordained as a means of instruction and connection with Divine Providence. We design and empower whatever form of religion is deemed necessary for each time,culture, and place in order to establish a way for the people to find and unite with Divinity that lies equally within them and all around them, in the inner and the outer worlds.

      The divine virtues associated with the letters in our name reveal how we serve for the highest good of all concerned:

      A… The highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      R… This is the sound of the divine virtue of independence and freedom. ‘After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way. Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’ The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      G… Divine grace and mercy

      . The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’ Those who are blessed with the gift of prophecy are also blessed with the gift of knowing ‘ the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all their aspects and to realize how far divine legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.’ By being one with this virtue, a prophet can see how much the virtue of divine grace and mercy will ameliorate the painful fate of the future that was caused by failure to adhere to the Divine Laws of Justice and Harmony.

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, clairvoyance, clairsentience, control over the air.

      R… Perfect freedom and independence, the ability to comprehend any knowledge quickly.

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’ The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      We have similar powers to other orders of angels who work with the impregnation of physical matter with spiritual qualities, but in our case we also help establish and protect a working religion that complements the use of such physical forms.

      As you create a special clearing in a grove of trees in a forest, and you wish to consecrate this spot to be forever sacred and empowered with the divine so that you and others may come often to pray, call upon us, the angels of religion, the Angels of ‘Argaro’, to bring this about, to instruct you with the best ritual and teachings, and to protect it from that time forth.

      The Angels of Moon Magic

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ezhobar’

      When emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak. Magnetic attraction causes changes in matter.

      Magnetism is the basis of manifesting miracles in the physical world.

      Polarity is a fact of creation on all levels and emotions have polarity. By mastering polarity of emotions, all things are possible, including levitation of self, others, and objects.

      The key is a whole brain concentration on the four levels of being, simultaneously, while feeling powerful emotions.

      The level of Delta brainwaves allows a person to feel oneness with the unified field of energy, oneness with Divine Consciousness and with all life. At the end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves, INTENT or WILL is generated for manifesting a divine virtue for the benefit of the unified field. This is the level of electrical energy. The stronger the WILL, the larger will be the mold that is created on the next level.

      At the level of Theta brainwaves, a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine virtue that is being generated. Clear and precise intellectual understanding of the divine virtue creates a blueprint, or mold that will be filled on the next level with magnetic energy.

      The next level, Alpha brainwaves, is the level of EMOTION. Strength of EMOTION determines the strength of the magnetic power generated to fill the mold that was created on the previous level. When the mold, or blueprint is filled, it manifests on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

      The level of form is comprehended by Beta brainwaves, which register the five senses, memory, language and linear thought. It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by the five senses and then remembered later.

      During a full moon, a person can align his/her strongest emotions with the most powerful emotional energy of the Unified Field with great ease, and piggyback personal feeling energy with Divine Feeling Energy. In this way, the most amazing manifestations in magnetic and physical creation are mastered.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following benefits are gained:

      E…We infuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols and the ancient language of Quaballah.

      Z…We impart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability to see the working of magic in the physical world.

      H…We teach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the word according to the meditations of the ancient language.

      O…We help you attain acute power of judgment, especially regarding justice and fate.

      B…We initiate masters over life and death and the power to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach the need for the existence of polarity.

      A…We aid development of artistic talents, eloquence, and magic powers like levitation and learning the language of symbols.

      R…We cause mind expansion in order to learn new information quickly and easily. We impart ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’

      "As above, so below."

      The cycles of the moon are the natural cycles and rhythms of the sea of magnetic energy, the sea of the emotions of the universe.

      By consciously aligning personal emotions with moon cycles, a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being can be maintained on an on-going basis.

      Periods of quietness at the dark of the moon gives birth to new feelings which grow gracefully into periods of intense excitement and completion at the full of the moon.

      The period of passionate completion of the full moon then gradually relaxes into satisfaction and serenity at the end of the cycle, at the dark of the moon, again.

      The 28 day cycle of the moon, the dark of the moon waxing to the full moon and the waning back again to the dark of the moon, carefully guides the emotional sea of magnetic energy for all creation, according to impeccable rhythms of harmony and life.

      Note: In response to your emails concerning the strong emotions being expressed by those who are clearing traumas: This is good. Keep handkerchiefs handy…sobbing and crying is a wonderful, natural, healing release.

      Strong anger can be directed at a pillow, screaming can also be done in a pillow. IF YOU ARE THE FACILITATOR, DO NOT INTERRUPT THE FLOWING OF STRONG EMOTIONS. No matter how tempted you are to "fix it", restrain yourself. There is a natural process at work. No matter how much "good advice" or "wise insights" you have, the person clearing needs to come up with their own insights. It is their own growth process at work, there is a deep wisdom unique to them that emerges.

      If you are not comfortable with seeing such strong feelings being acted out…just sit tight and remember that you are learning a wonderful new skill in therapy. Witnessing the release of strong emotions that have been held inside for years and years is witnessing a healing miracle.

      The person clearing the trauma MUST AGREE in the beginning of the session not to be destructive to self, others, or property: and to act out in a safe and non-destructive way…such as using a pillow etc.

      Some people just feel the feelings inwardly without showing much outward emotion, either way is OK.

      Both you, the facilitator, and the person who is clearing should agree to stay with the process until it is complete if at all possible…even if it takes several hours. If you have to interrupt it and resume at another time, make a

      firm agreement to do it soon.

      THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CLEARING IS AT THE END, WHEN THE PERSON WHO IS DOING THE CLEARING IS EMBRACING POSITIVE EMOTIONS AND HEALING IMAGES. This part is so sacred; the darkness has been transformed into light. In a few hours of work, a person has gone from hell to heaven through the power of emotions to heal themselves through flowing. Give this phase plenty of time to develop.

      Be sure that the person who is clearing takes the final healing image and merges it with the original still photo of the traumatic event. Have them describe outloud what happens to the original memory when they push these together. From this time on, this new image will be what they remember when they think of this experience.

      Remind the newly cleared person to "stay in the healing bubble" for as long as it takes for the psyche to integrate all of the changes. This usually lasts a few days, and may last several weeks. During this time they are very delicate, vulnerable, and sensitive. They need strong protection, like a young child. Ask family members and others to respect their need for harmony and alone time.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardons, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at: