Voicing love and gratitude

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
      Dear Lovingpurelove members,

      Karen and Patti, your beautiful messages have been well received. We
      have nine members, and it would be wonderful if we were all sending
      our messages to share with one another.

      I went off to the hospital several weeks ago, and never told you guys
      that I was having surgery. I intended to, and to ask for your good
      thoughts, but found myself out of time, and never sent a message.

      I'm pleased that we have this mail group, that we can share our
      strongest, deepest, loving feelings with people we have never
      actually met, but within our spiritual being we know each other as
      loving, caring individuals, and we can draw love, care, and affection
      if we need them, or give from our abundance of love and joy.

      God within us, keep us fulfilled with love, and continue in guiding
      us to fill up the spaces with your loving energy that flows from our
      being. In all that we do, let it be for Love's pure reasons.

      May our days be blessed with the purity of love.

      Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
        Oh Polly, I knew you weren't posting, and wondered about you, thanks for
        letting us know.
        Also pleased to read that you are back and doing well. Your words of surgery
        brought me back a few years ago when my life was so busy, running to
        seminars, workshops, hospitals, and in the rush of it all, I went into the
        hospital for surgery, not a major one, but it allows me that time to go
        within to get back in touch with those flowing solitude wonders, and caught
        me up with my inner soul. Even though my business suffered, my soul indeed
        brighten.
        I agree it would be absolutely wonderful if all 9 of us wrote poems,
        thoughts, encouragement's, stories or just simple words of hello, wouldn't it?
        Being part of something is so glorious, such a powerful feeling of having a
        group of those that we meet each day, to say hello, to chat and then run off
        creating, working, enjoying and simply living.
        The purity of love carries us all through our days.
        Pattimari
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
          Polly, I know what you mean about "meant to do but
          never had the time to do stuff." Happens to me all the
          time. I trust your surgery went well and the healing
          process is almost complete and that everyone around
          you treated you like an empress. If not, they should
          have. I'm beginning to think the more we treasure
          ourselves, the more we are treasured. Of course, that
          emotion has nothing to do with ego or I'm better than
          you are syndromes. It's just that if we are our own
          best friends, others will want to be a friend, too.
          That glow of specialness seems to get warmer and
          brighter when we discover within us the love bestowed
          to us by our creator. And just like any energy source,
          the more we fan the flames, the brighter it burns and
          the more warmth we have to share. So share a hug or
          two or three and know in spirit we're there with thee.
          Yeah, I know but that was the only thing I could think
          of to rhyme with with three. Glad to have you back up
          and about. Love and Hugs to all, Karen

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2000
            Hi, Polly,
            Hope your surgery went well and that you're feeling much better.
            I'm sorry I haven't been able to contribute here much, though I really
            enjoy everyone's inspiring thoughts and the Love that is so manifest
            here. It's so important to have a place to share our insights into the
            wonders of creation, a place where Love rules, and hearts are warmed by
            such loving thoughts. After the holiday rush is over, I really hope to
            be able to contribute more of my thoughts, perhaps a few of my poems.
            Take care, and keep your Lamp burning brightly!
            Love,
            JoAnn

            http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 21, 2000
              No longer Fear

              Come set down by me
              and let me tell you a story

              The waters were flowing... swiftly down the current
              you stuck a foot in
              smiled you did
              a powering white wave roared toward you
              out came your foot
              gnashing and moaning
              You wrapped your foot
              with soft cloth
              while watching the roaring
              oh that pain in your eyes!

              You watched
              the waves whipping
              on the rocks

              you slowly removed your foot
              from secure wrapped cloth
              and placed it close to the edge
              Oh, splashing water drops hit you between
              warm toes
              You left it there to feel the dampness
              drops, splashes, fun and laugher
              you smiled