Fw: Friday August 31 (retry)

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 8:03 AM
      ANGEL ON A CLOUD stationery by Lady Isis

      Friday, the 31st of August

      7 Ben, 16 Uo*

      The sacred number 7-Uc: Resonance; A place between the spirit and the body of creation. Ben, the pillars of light. The bridge between worlds, polarities, the light and the dark. Light pulse 16 of Cib: Strong will and ideals.

      ctssm42@...