Reflection in the Light by Shakti Gawain

  • ladyj
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003

                                      EVERYONE IS A CHANNEL FOR THE UNIVERSE

      As you focus on the channel of each person you are with, you will see
      that every exchange you have with them is the universe talking to you.

      As you acknowledge your own true power and that of others. the light
      will grow, and you will begin to see the light and the gift in every situation.

      Feel and acknowledge this for the entire day today with every one you
      meet.

      AFFIRMATIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
      "Today I see the gift I recieve from every person I meet."

      Letter By Cherry
      010303