RE: << lovingpurelove >> The Two Symptoms of Enlightenment

  • nachi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      Message
      DearOne,

      Namaste,

      Thanks for sharing this wonderful message with us.

      One small request. Please write your name while forwarding or writing any messages since I am new to the group I do not come to know names from userID of email accounts and I find it rather strange to call or reply someone with their userID.

      Wishing You a Wonderful Day Ahead,

      With Love,

      Nachi