Fw: Thursday August 30

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Daydreamer_KarlBang_stationery by Kay 9/00

      Thursday, August 30th

      6 Eb, 15 Uo*

      The sacred number 6 Uac: Time-space; The creation of the cycles of time based on the cosmos. Flow. Eb, the heart of the human: Learn to express feelings and foster purifying and healing actions. Light pulse 15 Akbal: The deep need for secure foundations.

      ctssm42@...