Re: Namaste

  • luvpotion121 <pmenendez@myexcel.com>
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 3, 2003
      Dear Nachi and All Members,

      Thank you for writing. Feel free to express your love here in what
      ever ways you choose. This group celebrates what others have to
      offer. If you want to share some of your poetry and writings,
      please post on the message board, and also consider uploading into
      the archives section called the Creations Gallery.

      Also, everyone is free to upload references to websites in the Links
      section.

      Try to stay appropriate to the folders listed and we may always
      consider making additional folder topics.

      The hope that everyone will feel very at home with this gathering.

      Love to all,
      Polly
    • nachi
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 4, 2003
        Message
        Dear Polly,

        Namaste,

        Thank you for accepting me as a member. I just wanted to tell you that it means a lot to me to be in this place in the company of my friends, words of peace, love and spirit.

        Its a wonderful listgroup. {{{{{{{{{Polly}}}}}}

        Have a Wonderful Day Ahead,

        With Love,

        Nachi

        Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
      • nachiketan2001
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 7, 2003
          Dear Gaele,

          Namaste,

          I have been wanting to write to you for long time but somehow it did
          not happen.

          Your everyday messages filled with music, beautiful images, soft
          velvet like words of spirituality...that speaks the language of Great
          Masters..its a blessing to have you as friend.

          One day I was cut off from the internet...was having a anxiety attack
          so I tried to bury my nose in trying to read the messages from
          inbox...where I found many of your messages that I had kept
          unread...and I was so amazed at their beauty, the simpleness in
          them..yet they also carried the grace, profound meaning in them.

          Thanks for those lovely messages and for your support,
          friendship...in the same breath I want to extend the same feelings to
          Polly, Cynthia, Carole, Susan, Janice & Patti...

          I might not have known anything about most of you..maybe havent had
          much conversation either but I still admire, respect, love you..value
          your friendship...
          There is a fine line inbetween knowing and unknown...often one meets
          people on this fine line...and falls in love with them..relates to
          them...without really knowing who they are, or what they do...or how
          they look...I believe if there is any such feeling as Love..it should
          be like this..being in love with nameless, faceless person..who we
          can not claim to know..and yet can relate to his/her heart..finding
          Universal Love, bond of unity between them. Which is why this
          friendship, love, is ever so precious to have.

          I waited for days because I wanted this message to come from heart,
          wanted it to be beauitful to touch everyones heart...and I couldnt
          find the words...and now when I started writing..having no idea what
          my next word is going to be...I feel as if it is being written
          through my hands..by certain power beyond me...

          Wishing Everyone A Wonderful Day Ahead,

          With Love,

          Nachi.

          P.S. Dear Carole..I love the image of a Piagion flying fearlessly,
          spreading its wing over and above the milkyway...For me it represents
          peace, the universal love that I talked about and freedom...all of
          which makes us near to God.

          Dear Patti, Polly, Cynthia and Janice...Hope all of you are doing
          fine..

          Take Care Everyone..
        • luvpotion121
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 7, 2003
            Love you too Nachi, and the preciousness of soul that you are, and of
            which I feel that loving souls are the friends we make here, to whom
            we express our love freely, and love and pray that each take part in
            an honorable and sacred life. Let our hearts be sharing in a most
            sacred of bonds, one that accepts others into our being, most
            preciously.

            Love to all, whom are precious and sweet souls within Life.

            Polly
          • Krishnadasi
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 8, 2003

              Dear prabhus! Hare Krishna! Jai Hanuman!

              What is spirituality? How can one get concentration amongst impure people and in an impure environment? How can one avoid getting involved in miseries? At the moment I'm trying to get over family problems here. If I come home, all I here and see is problems day and night. I stay at college with my friends until evening and come home around 7:00ish and sit on my computer or do some work, eat and sleep. In this way, even though problems exist, on my side it is less visible. All I hear and see is quarrels, fights, and impure words. The moment I step into my house the things just go wild and change even though I'm nothing to with it. I'm kind of hating home here - in Lord Krishna's and Lord Hanuman's grace I'm still living without the greatest harm. The more I stay at home, the more I get depressed about it. Is this the right thing I'm doing? If wrong, how else am I supposed to get over it?

              I'll be waiting to hear from you. Hare Krishna! Jai Hanuman!

              Krishnadasi

              E: joisabc@...

              Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger
            • nachiketan2001
              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 21, 2003
                Dear ones,

                Namaste,

                I am on no-mail settings as I am tired of pc hanging up..I cant
                browse in the weekdays as net is costly..so sending you all my best
                wishes, Love, Blessings for the coming Festive season of
                X'mas..here's wishing Everyone..Health and Happiness.

                With Much Love,

                Nachi..

                Hope to be back soon..

                Patti..I saw you came back...Welcome back to the group dear..Your
                timing couldnt be more right..Its nice to have you back around
                festive times..Wishing You a Wonderful Season as well..

                Love you all,

                Nachi
              • nachiketan2001
                Message 7 of 29 , May 18, 2004
                  Dear All,

                  Namaste,

                  I remember as I child I saw talent in all.
                  I knew few kids who were good in painting,someone was good in sports
                  or studies. It felt as if everyone had a path some way to make a
                  living, win over hearts and prizes and have success and money and
                  riches..and win friends..

                  I felt I had nothing in me. I couldnt paint well or write..the only
                  poem I wrote as a child was a fun poem. When I showed it to my dad he
                  got angry and told me never to write and that I had no talent in me
                  for writing..

                  Maybe it was that or something else but I kept watering this seed of
                  impotency in me...believing that i would be never be able to write,
                  paint or do things to touch others heart, to earn living or have a
                  path...I knew that I could love people and life and it felt being the
                  King or GOD when I hugged someone or became mirror to have someone
                  find the way to his or her heart..

                  Isint it strange to have someone who paints named as painter and and
                  to have someone who does well in studies learn and have living for
                  himself and make a mark for himself

                  I still wonder what is it that they call for someone who has only his
                  heart to offer..someone who has dreams only for healing, wiping tears
                  of others, and hoping to bring miracles and healing into others life
                  by touching them..or by making them cry and letting their sins or
                  problems go away with the tears that they shed...I dont think there
                  is any word for it..or any reconginiton from society...

                  There are no prizes for it or no money, path of career..

                  I had once read of this metaphor of beauty of two kinds of
                  flowers...there is this beauty of a rose..thats more appearent to the
                  eyes and there is this another beauty that of cotton..that soaks away
                  our sweat and protects and comforts us.

                  How many in the world tell ourselves that we are not Rose..and Rose
                  is all that the world wants us to be. Ohh...if only I had a beautiful
                  face, body, good job, money, then I could have had love, friends,
                  easy living.

                  How easily we forget that this beauty of cotton has its relevence in
                  our lives, spirituality, our relationships with ourself, God and
                  everyone around us...

                  That there isint any shame in not being a Rose...

                  I saw Hilirys reply to my poem and I smiled..I smiled at my
                  past...the lonliness that i felt in my life and the impotency of
                  spirit that I stung me hard...and also I feel how harsh our society
                  is and we are in viewing and measuring ourselves....

                  Like how a woman who cant produce a child is ridiculed, hated,
                  disowned..like how if we cant produce results of others likings and
                  tastes we are termed as failures...the only parameter of success is
                  measured through money, sex, facial beauty and that of body..and what
                  clothes we wear..

                  In Most of the Temples and Churches atleast in India..if u pay them
                  fees or give them donation you cant cut short of the queue and meet
                  God before anyone can meet HIM or have more blessings bestowed upon
                  by the Preists..

                  what message is we get here..Be a Rose and Cut the Queque and Reach
                  Got before everyone else does..

                  Everytime I meet someone..I tell myself Look at the Heart..Look at
                  the heart..in many a people its easy to find..in many others they are
                  so lost in being a Rose or wanting to be a Rose that they create
                  blocks that of pride and aroogance on their worth, body, etc..

                  Who are You??? People ask you when u meet them for the first time.
                  And then You have to answer them I am XXXXXX with the profession that
                  u are leading or the job that u are doing..or with reference with
                  someone whos influentail or rich...so we are known by the contacts
                  that we keep or worth that we have in money...and its so starnge...

                  I am Me..I have no Job as of now and been unemployed for 3 yrs..I
                  know nothing of practicalities of life or dont know the way to make a
                  living for myself without selling myself or compramosing on what i
                  believe in..but then I am here to Love and heal, to wipe tears and
                  make ppl smile to Hug someone and kiss gently.

                  Maybe My end will be a Failure in Life in the eyes of the world at
                  large..I just hope and Wish that Hopefully I will always remember
                  this metaphor of the beauty of cotton all my life.

                  I See many people around the world who have no Rose peetals to show
                  to the world...I just hope that somehow my feelings and love will
                  reach to them and touch them and make them feel alright..just as how
                  I have started feeling about it after all my life lived so far..

                  With Love,

                  Nachi
                • savitrica
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 18, 2004
                    Dear Nachi,

                    Welcome to this loving group.

                    You have a touching story to tell... but I saw your wonderful heart
                    more than other things. Dont weigh yourself by what others say, a
                    pure and loving heart is nearer to God and just believe in God. He
                    will take care of you.

                    I was also basically very shy and modest and I felt almost same as u
                    are feeling today. But I have learnt that if you believe in yourself
                    and God and if u love yourself and God, all other things are
                    meaningless, its enough to be happy and spread happiness.

                    You write so well, hone your skills and try to get it published.
                    Good luck and lots of love,

                    Savitri

                    --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nachiketan2001" <nachi@H...>

                  • nachiketan
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 2, 2004
                      Dear All,

                      Namaste,

                      Sometimes I want to talk with people but can not find words that would carry my feelings. Has it ever happened to you that instead of meeting someone with words you want to meet someone in silence..yet to be able to communicate, get to know the well being of the other. Sometimes when you know certain people well to be comfortable with them..you want to greet them in silence..not wishing to break the spell of Love.

                      This happens to me a lot.

                      Take this as a silent inquiry coming from a heart wishing for everyone's well being, Health, Peace & Joy.

                      I know certain people are in pain, having a bad day..I am keeping them in my prayers.

                      What else to say..Let it be so that we may we be realise the Power of Love within.

                      With Love,

                      Nachi.
                    • Gaele Arnott
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 2, 2004
                        I agree Nachi
                        sometimeswe need not words but just a touch, a smile, a crinkle of the eye or a thought is enough to know and send love
                        with  love
                        Gaele
                        Sometimes I want to talk with people but can not find words that would carry my feelings. Has it ever happened to you that instead of meeting someone with words you want to meet someone in silence..yet to be able to communicate, get to know the well being of the other. Sometimes when you know certain people well to be comfortable with them..you want to greet them in silence..not wishing to break the spell of Love.

                        This happens to me a lot.

                        Take this as a silent inquiry coming from a heart wishing for everyone's well being, Health, Peace & Joy.

                        I know certain people are in pain, having a bad day..I am keeping them in my prayers.

                        What else to say..Let it be so that we may we be realise the Power of Love within.

                        With Love,

                        Nachi.

                        Posting message to this list:

                      • savitrica
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 2, 2004
                          Hi Naachi,

                          You are wonderful naachi. Words are important for expression but
                          when you get so close and understand each other quite well then you
                          dont need words for expression.
                          There are not many people around us who can read us just by looking
                          at us. Those are lucky, who have even one or two such people in
                          their life.

                          With love,
                          Savitri

                          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nachiketan" <nachi@H...>
                          wrote:
                          > Dear All,
                          >
                          > Namaste,
                          >
                          > Sometimes I want to talk with people but can not find words that
                          would carry my feelings. Has it ever happened to you that instead of
                          meeting someone with words you want to meet someone in silence..yet
                          to be able to communicate, get to know the well being of the other.
                          Sometimes when you know certain people well to be comfortable with
                          them..you want to greet them in silence..not wishing to break the
                          spell of Love.

                          > This happens to me a lot.
                          >
                          > Take this as a silent inquiry coming from a heart wishing for
                          everyone's well being, Health, Peace & Joy.

                          > I know certain people are in pain, having a bad day..I am keeping
                          them in my prayers.

                          > What else to say..Let it be so that we may we be realise the Power
                          of Love within.

                          > With Love,
                          >
                          > Nachi.
                        • nachiketan
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 28, 2004
                            Namaste

                            Namaste: The Significance of a Yogic Greeting

                            In a well-known episode it so transpired that the great lover god
                            Krishna made away with the clothes of unmarried maidens, fourteen
                            to seventeen years of age, bathing in the river Yamuna. Their
                            fervent entreaties to him proved of no avail. It was only after
                            they performed before him the eternal gesture of namaste was he
                            satisfied, and agreed to hand back their garments so that they
                            could recover their modesty.

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/ha91.jpg (Size
                            87 kb)

                            The gesture (or mudra) of namaste is a simple act made by
                            bringing together both palms of the hands before the heart, and
                            lightly bowing the head. In the simplest of terms it is accepted
                            as a humble greeting straight from the heart and reciprocated
                            accordingly.

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/zj23.jpg (Size
                            53 kb)

                            Namaste is a composite of the two Sanskrit words, nama, and te.
                            Te means you, and nama has the following connotations:

                            1). To bend

                            2). To bow

                            3). To sink

                            4). To incline

                            5). To stoop

                            All these suggestions point to a sense of submitting oneself to
                            another, with complete humility. Significantly the word 'nama'
                            has parallels in other ancient languages also. It is cognate with
                            the Greek nemo, nemos and nosmos; to the Latin nemus, the Old
                            Saxon niman, and the German neman and nehman. All these
                            expressions have the general sense of obeisance, homage and
                            veneration. Also important here is to note that the root 'nama'
                            is a neuter one, the significance of which will be elaborated
                            upon later.

                            The word nama is split into two, na and ma. Na signifies negation
                            and ma represents mine. The meaning would then be 'not mine'. The
                            import being that the individual soul belongs entirely to the
                            Supreme soul, which is identified as residing in the individual
                            towards whom the namaste is directed. Indeed there is nothing
                            that the soul can claim as its own. Namaste is thus the
                            necessary rejection of 'I' and the associated phenomena of
                            egotism. It is said that 'ma' in nama means death (spiritual),
                            and when this is negated (na-ma), it signifies immortality.

                            The whole action of namaste unfolds itself at three levels:
                            mental, physical, and verbal.

                            It starts with a mental submission. This submission is in the
                            spirit of total surrender of the self. This is parallel to the
                            devotion one expresses before a chosen deity, also known as
                            bhakti. The devotee who thus venerates with complete
                            self-surrender is believed to partake the merits or qualities of
                            the person or deity before whom he performs this submission.
                            There is a prescription in the ancient texts known as Agamas that
                            the worshipper of a deity must first become divine himself, for
                            otherwise worship as a transaction would become invalid. A
                            transaction can only be between equals, between individuals who
                            share some details in common. Hence by performing namaste before
                            an individual we recognize the divine spark in him. Further by
                            facilitating our partaking of these divine qualities, namaste
                            makes us aware of these very characteristics residing within our
                            own selves. Simply put, namaste intimates the following:

                            'The God in me greets the God in you
                            The Spirit in me meets the same Spirit in you'

                            In other words, it recognizes the equality of all, and pays honor
                            to the sacredness of all.

                            Translated into a bodily act, namaste is deeply rich in
                            symbolism. Firstly the proper performance of namaste requires
                            that we blend the five fingers of the left hand exactly with the
                            fingers of the right hand. The significance behind this simple
                            act in fact governs the entire gamut of our active life. The five
                            fingers of the left hand represent the five senses of karma, and
                            those of the right hand the five organs of knowledge. Hence it
                            signifies that our karma or action must be in harmony, and
                            governed by rightful knowledge, prompting us to think and act
                            correctly.

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/zj19.jpg (Size
                            60 kb)

                            By combining the five fingers of each hand, a total of ten is
                            achieved. The number ten is a symbol of perfection, and the
                            mystical number of completion and unity. It is true for all
                            ancient traditions. Ten is the number of the Commandments
                            revealed to Moses by God. In the Pythagorean system, ten was a
                            symbol of the whole of creation. Ancient Chinese thought also
                            regarded ten as the perfectly balanced number.

                            Another significant identification of namaste is with the
                            institution of marriage, which represents a new beginning, and
                            the conjoining of the male and female elements in nature.
                            Marriage is a semi-divine state of wholeness - a union between
                            the opposite principles of male and female necessary to create and
                            protect new life. The idea of human divine association was often
                            expressed in terms of marriage, as in the description of nuns as
                            "brides of Christ". Thus in the exhaustive marriage rituals of
                            India, after the elaborate ceremonies have been completed, the
                            new husband and wife team perform namaste to each other. Wedding
                            customs, full of symbolic meanings, attempt to ensure that
                            marriages are binding, hence fruitful and happy. Namaste is one
                            such binding symbolic ritual. The reconciliation, interaction and
                            union of opposites is amply reflected in this spiritual gesture.
                            It is hoped that the husband and wife team too would remain
                            united, as are the hands joined in namaste. By physically
                            bringing together the two hands, namaste is metaphorically
                            reconciling the duality inherent in nature and of which the
                            marriage of two humans is an earthly manifestation, a harmonious
                            resolution of conflicting tensions. Thus namaste, which
                            symbolizes the secret of this unity, holds the key to maintaining
                            the equilibrium of life and entering the area where health,
                            harmony, peace and happiness are available in plenty.

                            In this context, namaste is equated with the image of
                            Ardhanarishvara, the hermaphrodite form symbolizing the marriage
                            of Shiva and Parvati, or the coming together of the parents of
                            the universe, for the purpose of creation. In this form Shiva has
                            his beloved spouse engrafted in his body. It is conjectured that
                            by wresting from her husband one half of his body as her own, and
                            herself commingling in his physical frame, Parvati has obtained
                            an ideal, archetypal union with her husband. Indeed which couple
                            could be more devoted than the one which finds completion only by
                            merging into each other? By merging her creative aspect with him,
                            Parvati balances Shiva's destructive urge. Similarly when
                            Ardhanarishvara dances, the dance step is itself believed to be a
                            combination of two principal and antagonistic styles of dance.
                            'Tandava', the fierce, violent dance, fired by an explosive,
                            sweeping energy, is a delirious outburst, precipitating havoc. On
                            the other hand is 'lasya', the gentle, lyrical dance, full of
                            sweetness, and representing the emotions of tenderness and love.
                            It is in the lasya of the goddess that death is annihilated and
                            turned into transformation and rejuvenation, rebirth and
                            creation. The image of Ardhanarishvara is thus the perfect master
                            of the two contrary elements in the manifested universe. Such an
                            ideal, perfect marriage is the message of namaste. Thus is
                            'nama', the root of namaste, of neuter gender, as is
                            Ardhanarishvara, the androgyne.

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/zc10.jpg (Size
                            60 kb)

                            Namaste recognizes the duality that has ever existed in this
                            world and suggests an effort on our part to bring these two
                            forces together, ultimately leading to a higher unity and
                            non-dual state of Oneness. Some of these dual elements which the
                            gesture of namaste marries together and unifies as one are:

                            God and Goddess

                            Priest and Priestess

                            King and Queen

                            Man and Woman.

                            Heaven and Earth

                            Sun and Moon

                            Solar bull and Lunar cow

                            Sulfur and Quicksilver (Alchemy)

                            Theory and Practice

                            Wisdom and Method

                            Pleasure and Pain

                            Astral body (consciousness) and Etheric body (sensation)

                            Mind and body

                            Pneuma (spirit) and Psyche (mind)

                            Hun (spiritual soul) and p'o (material soul) (Chinese)

                            Conscious and Unconscious

                            Animus (unconscious male element in woman) and Anima (unconscious
                            female element in man) (Jung)

                            Objectivity and Subjectivity

                            Extraversion and Introversion

                            Intellect and Instinct

                            Reason and Emotion

                            Thought and Feeling

                            Inference and Intuition

                            Argument and Experience

                            Talent and Genius

                            Silence and Cacophony

                            Word and Meaning

                            Schizophrenia and Epilepsy

                            Depression and Mania

                            Sexuality and Anxiety

                            Katabolism (breaking up) and Anabolism (building up)

                            Ontogeny (individual evolution) and Phylogeny (race evolution)

                            Right side of body (warm) and Left side (cool)

                            Front side of body (positive) and Rear side of body (negative)

                            Brain and Heart

                            Sahasara Chakra and Kundalini

                            Insulin and Adrenalin

                            Pingala (yellow solar channel in body) and Ida (white lunar
                            channel)

                            Hot breath and Cold breath (Yoga)

                            Exhalation and Inhalation (Yoga)

                            Linga and Yoni

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/zj13.jpg (Size
                            55 kb)

                            There is indeed no sphere of our existence untouched by the
                            symbolic significance of namaste.

                            Finally, the gesture of namaste is unique also in the sense that
                            its physical performance is accompanied by a verbal utterance of
                            the word "namaste." This practice is equivalent to the chanting
                            of a mantra. The sonority of the sacred sound 'namaste' is
                            believed to have a quasi-magical value, corresponding to a
                            creative energy change. This transformation is that of aligning
                            oneself in harmony with the vibration of the cosmos itself.

                            At its most general namaste is a social transaction. It is usual
                            for individuals to greet when they meet each other. It is not
                            only a sign of recognition but also an expression of happiness at
                            each other's sight. This initial conviviality sets the positive
                            tone for the further development of a harmonious relationship.
                            Namaste as a greeting thus is a mosaic of movements and words
                            constituting an intimation of affirmative thoughts and
                            sentiments. In human society it is an approach mechanism,
                            brimming with social, emotional and spiritual significance. In
                            fact it is said that in namaste the hands are put together like a
                            knife so that people may cut through all differences that may
                            exist, and immediately get to the shared ground that is common to
                            all peoples of all cultures.

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/zj18.jpg (Size
                            48 kb)

                            In this context, a comparison with the widely prevalent
                            'handshake' is inevitable. Though shaking hands is an extremely
                            intimate gesture, namaste scores over it in some ways. Primarily
                            is the one that namaste is a great equalizer. You do namaste with
                            God (and not shake hands!). A king or president cannot shake
                            hands with the large multitude they are addressing. But namaste
                            serves the purpose. It is the same gesture one would have
                            exchanged with a king when with him alone. So no incongruity
                            arises. In the absence of namaste, those facing a large audience
                            will have to make do with a wave of the hands, a much less
                            congenial greeting, and indeed which does not state the essential
                            equality of all people, but highlights the difference even more.
                            But on a parallel level it has been conjectured that both the
                            namaste and the handshake developed out of a desire on the part
                            of both the parties to show themselves to be unarmed and devoid
                            of malicious intention. The outstretched hand, and the palms
                            joined together, both establish the proponents as disarmed and
                            show that they come in peace.

                            Conclusion:

                            As much as yoga is an exercise to bring all levels of our
                            existence, including the physical and intellectual, in complete
                            harmony with the rhythms of nature, the gesture of namaste is an
                            yoga in itself. Thus it is not surprising that any yogic activity
                            begins with the performance of this deeply spiritual gesture. The
                            Buddhists went further and gave it the status of a mudra, that
                            is, a gesture displayed by deities, where it was known as the
                            Anjali mudra. The word Anjali itself is derived from the root
                            Anj, meaning "to adorn, honor, celebrate or anoint."

                            Illustration : http://www.exoticindia.com/artimages/zn11.jpg (Size
                            125 kb)

                            According to Indologist Renov "Meditation depends upon the
                            relationship between the hands (mudras), the mouth (mantras) and
                            the mind (yoga)". The performance of namaste is comprised of all
                            these three activities. Thus namaste is in essence equivalent to
                            meditation, which is the language of our spirit in conversation
                            with god, and the perfect vehicle for bathing us in
                            the rivers of divine pleasure.

                          • Kay Levin
                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 28, 2004
                              Yes, Nachi, I third the thanks.  This is very much appreciated.
                              k.

                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 26, 2004
                                Dear All,

                                Namaste,

                                Love  You All.

                                May the Love Conquer over the Hurricane, Health issues, Life's Problems.

                                {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Group Hug}}}}}}}}}}

                                Sending You Heartfelt Warm Love..Love's Light As I Feel For you Today.

                                I have always loved You but there are somedays when the the Love seems to be renewed, recharged, vowed again..like a pact/vow of Friendship <Smile>

                                Welcome to New Members..And Old Members who have found their way back again:-)
                                To the listgroup members in between Welcome to You too.

                                There is a big bee/insect flying by me today..Looks like s/he/it has made its home nearby my pc. I was reminded of a painful incident when I had to pull a large bee who had stung me on my my finger.. I am telling myself that maybe its a God messenger for me..that I neednt worry this time. So I am giving love to the orange coloured bee..Blessing it..
                                Had to mention this to someone:-) in the middle of the message;-)

                                Blessings And Love to Everyone.

                                Have A Wonderful Day..

                                Nachi

                              • nachi@bluebottle.com
                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005
                                  Dear All,

                                  Namaste,

                                  Due to a family issue I will have to move to the new family home to be with my parents and brother. For all of my life I have been living in the middle of the city..surrounded by gardens, people, friends, memories..and now suddenly I am being cut away from everything that I hold dear to my heart.

                                  The worst part is that I will have to be with my family. My parents, elder brother are good at heart but sadly they live in lack and are mass of big fears..i have a hard time dealing with my own fears..so i just don't know what should I be doing to save myself from sinking in their fears. We are constantly biting each others head off..bickering, fighting..all of it drains whatever little positive that one can feel in ones heart.

                                  Many a times I feel like leaving them to be on my own..but I don't have the means, brains, heart to be independent..and they are the only family that i have. Its sickening to a part of those victims'

                                  Add to that I will be living outside the city and will have to travel in overcrowded trains, and will have to find and hold a job for my own good. I get panicky even at the thought of travelling in those trains..for there is every chance of accident. And God..I don't know how I am going to find and more importantly hold a job and have future in it.

                                  My only saving grace for last 3 years has been this PC. When I will shift to the our other family home I will have very less time to be on PC..which worries me..

                                  I just don't know what to do. I need a miracle.

                                  I need success in career without massive panic attacks., My own PC, a new home for myself, be in relationships, have real caring friends in life.What should I do?

                                  How can I appreciate being in this cage? and practice abundance..when my heart isn't feeling any gratefulness?
                                  All I have in my heart is deep yearning for life and pain..like a dying man..i crave for a breath of fresh air..a moment without panic, lacking..

                                  With the skills and brains that I have..and my health issues..I cant see much future for me..sometimes life seems to be a bad dream..I want to wake up..find miracles, claim my self but the laws of abundance scare me..

                                  I don't know..i try to change myself...but its hard to change. There is so much going on my in head, heart, life..and balance is hard to find..with no support, no love coming in life from anyone. With every passing day my panic attacks get bigger and nastier

                                  I feel as if the walls are closing on me..

                                  I am sorry..I seem to have written pile of such letters..somehow it slips through my hands,

                                  Any word of sanity, support will be greatly appreciated,

                                  Love & Hugs,

                                  Nachi
                                  nachiketan@...

                                   P.S. Please Reply in Private as I cant view the Yahoo Groups Page.

                                • nachi@bluebottle.com
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 23, 2005

                                    Dear All,

                                    Namaste,

                                    I have logged on to my PC after Many days. You have always been in my thoughts and in my heart.

                                    A whisp of air reminds me of You so many occasions, so many emails, efriends, soulmates..Your memory makes me smile, makes me love myself.

                                    As a child i had no friends so I used to talk to myself in my head/mind. Now when most of the times when I am away from the PC..I keep you in my thoughts, company for comfort, care.

                                    Thank You all for being there in all those occasions when you supported, shared, loved me and for being in here, now..in my heart.

                                    I may not know how well you are doing now in life, healthwise..but I have kept you in my prayers, and I Bless You everytime I think of You(which is all the time;-)

                                    I am sending Heartfelt Love with this message.

                                    What is it like to hold a friends hand?
                                    a friend separated by thousand miles.
                                    as I hold my other hand and Pretend
                                    it to be my friends hand.
                                    I send warmth of life through my touch
                                    and love felt by an honest heart
                                    alongwith care.
                                    I send gratitude felt by my heart
                                    for having such a friend
                                    who stands true to me in difficult and pleasant times..

                                    May this pretend touch be felt for real by my friends hand..
                                    and May my feelings reach to his/her heart.

                                    I wish it to be so to have all hearts healed by this invisible/pretend touch and have world come closer to its self.

                                  • nachiketan2001
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Apr 19, 2005
                                      Dear All,

                                      Namaste,

                                      I have been away from net, pc, and my net families.

                                      I have missed all of You. The wisdom, spirit, love & sunshine warmth
                                      that you bring in my life..and inspire me to scale new heights.

                                      I have always believed that ones self is mirrored in this world,
                                      people, places..and as one finds ease in connecting to the world,
                                      people, places one finds connection to ones soul, God..

                                      So it matters a lot to me to be connected to all of you..because I
                                      seek myself, My God, My soul through the You.

                                      I love You all irrespective of where I stand in the order of your
                                      friends list, heart.

                                      It gives me unparallel joy sharing my love, heart with You all.

                                      Sending My Blessings, Love To Each one of You.

                                      To each one of You

                                      I Love You not only for what you are,
                                      but for what I am when I am with you.

                                      I love you not only for what you have
                                      made of yourself, but for what you are
                                      making of me.
                                      I love you because you hav done more
                                      than any creed could have done to make
                                      me good, and more than any fate could
                                      have done to make me happy.

                                      You have done it without a touch, without
                                      a word, without a sign.

                                      You have done it by being Yourself.
                                      Perhaps that is what being a friend means,
                                      after all.

                                      Anonymous
                                    • nachiketan@sify.com
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jan 25, 2006
                                        Dear All,

                                        Namaste,

                                        There are some sorrows and pain that humbles You..makes you bow before them..in a kind of awe(like how what it did to me to read about Isabel's and Virginia's journey through pain, trial of character, heart)..making you think..and there are some pains and sorrows that make you just mad..maybe they seem so trival and small.. I hate when I come from fear..because although I feel overwhelmed by my fear, pain..its so trival compared to what others have to go through..and yet my little share of pain makes me go bonkers..

                                        I have done it many times..cried or panicked helplessly..and shamelessly..but Thankfully..everytime that I asked for prayers..and healing and love..my online families and efriends have responded with caring, kind words and Love, hugs..and it matters to me sooo much..you know maybe the worst fear is that to be afarid and to have your call asking for help, love..go unheard in the world..by people, God.. I dont even know how people come up with answers, hope, faith in such sitations..

                                        A special Thanks to Margit who answered to my another call asking for guidance for some health issues..She wrote at such details and with such caring heart..Thank You Margit..Hugs & Love..

                                        I love You All..There is a famous quote by someone which goes something like this, "I havent yet found a ordinary person"..which applies so True to this online family and also the others that I am part of..I didnt even know that so many extra special people lived on this earth..each one of You bring something..with You..its amazing.

                                        Please continue to Pray for me..and send me Love, Healing, Hugs..asking God to give strength in my wings, heart..because my heart yearns to love, give, share..fill the holes in hearts with warmth, joy..but it most of time I am tending my own hearts needs..leaves little time, resources to share and care for others..

                                        My asking to God for Today.

                                        Dear God, please fill me with Love..Let my cup overflow with Love..so I can fly high in the sky..and rain on the world..quinching the thirst of the dry lands..feeding the hunger of hope, joy, peace & love..

                                        Much Love & Gentle Hugs to All,

                                        Nachi

                                      • Virginia S.
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jan 25, 2006
                                          Nachi,

                                          I have loads to say to you, but I have been typing like crazy on all sorts of other things -- as well as to hdforbes (who seems to be on all my lists but one!)

                                          Know I am carrying you right now in my heart and mind -- if not on my fingers.

                                          As for your prayer, cast your burdens on God in the here and now and walk free!  With a little practice, you'll feel it ...  We don't have to "try" to do anything.  We just "turn it over" as their is a much Higher Power than ourselves to do the healing for us, if we but believe.

                                          There is no "degree" of pain, like Isabell's and mine being more or less than yours.  Comparisons are odious.  We ALL need to heal from something or we wouldn't still be here, would we?  And there is no need to heal alone -- you neither deserve it or is it necessary.  Your courage is enormous.  I know panic attacks do not feel like that, but to sit and breathe your way through them is the only thing I know and defuse my emotions by sharing with others, or God.

                                          No one can take your goodness away from you, Nachi.  No one.  That's what really counts.  Even those who pick away at you -- they love you, too, they just have funny ways of showing it.  In "reality" we ALL adore you.  You are just fine.  Pick the good thoughts and stay with them!  All this love -- and conflict, too -- you are seeing are ALL YOU.  And Mitake Oyasin --- (I am another yourself),  All my relations includes YOU.

                                          I used to study with Yogi Bhajan and 3-H0.  I know the whole numerology system.  What did you get?  Mine definitively fits me, if people but knew!  I just need an ashram to take care of!

                                          More later.

                                          Loving you,
                                          Virginia

                                        • nachiketan
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Apr 3, 2006
                                            Dear All,

                                            Namaste,

                                            Most of the time in recent days I have been thinking..trying to feel back my way to the Divine Connection.. I havent been able to read or write much. I hope everyone is Well in Health & in Matters of Life.

                                            I am deeply grateful for Your Presence in my world. One may ask what is Life until the point he or she comes to see it in the liveliness of a tree..or in the songs of the birds..or in nature..Hearts that smile..share..love..with grace, honour, equminity..when one sees these one feels ones way back to Life.

                                            Thank You so much for Being Who You are..A Lightworker, A friend, A Guide
                                            and Beyond All of This..A Angel of Love.

                                            I feel better now..after having written this post..as if I am awakening to be Myself again.

                                            Lots of Love, Sunshine Smiles and Gentle Hugs Coming Your way,

                                            Nachi
                                          • nachiketan
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Apr 12, 2006
                                              Dear All,

                                              Namaste,

                                              It may come as surprise or might hurt you that I havent replied to your emails but have written this poem to share..

                                              to be honest..didint know what to write...as i was consumed in fear..feeling impotent in spirithood..I felt to give life to this poem that had always lived in me..long before my granny grew old and was put in the hosptial..

                                              There is a truth in it that I felt to share in urgency of thought..dont know why..maybe I saw myself..hoping for this same window..as i gaped for another breath..

                                              Been having panic attacks..

                                              yesterday the day went alright..but my father had a chronic acidity attack..and later in the evening my brother vented out his anger on me..cursing me..with wishes that i'd suffer a lot and die many times in my life..

                                              well..its painfull to be wished for..in such a way..and to be put in a reference of such kind...however as again..in the merky waters of life..where all faces arent clear black and white..I can not blame him for his curses..nor can put any curse on him..I can only wish that life will not take me to such path..where I'd bring any misery to any heart..

                                              Wishing You All Peace, Happiness and Joy..

                                              I Thank You all With All My Heart For Your Blessings, Love, Concern & Care,

                                              Please Continue to Hold me and My family in Your Prayers..

                                              Nachi..

                                            • nachiketan
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Apr 26, 2006

                                                Dear All,

                                                Namaste,

                                                Just wanted to say ~Hi~ to Everyone..

                                                In recent times I haven't kept myself updated with the current ongoings..or haven't written much in replies to many posts..where I would have liked to say a word or two...Sometimes words feel unnecessary or meaningless..like the flowers that have wilted away..

                                                while at the same time I have written a few poems and the kindness and Love with which You have embraced them and loved them..has really touched my heart so much.

                                                Everyone with a heart has this yearning..to bring it to life to instrument it in the purpose of Divine..All of You Beautiful spiritHearts..You do it through healing, sharing, the many arts and skills that You have..through them..and even in your living...where as I keep on praying to God everyday..to carry me..to let me bring my heart to some purpose of Beauty and Love..beyond the barricades of ego and fear..to let it graze, walk, fly in the open air, field of life..like a animal, bird, wo/man and sky..It gives me great pleasure, peace and Joy to have somehow be deserving to walk with You all..and share my heart..I speak thus not of false modesty or in a game of inducing an acknowledgement..but this is honestly what I feel..

                                                At times I feel very shy to acknowledge or respond to your replies to my poems or any word of kindness that You have might have written to me...but it also pains me to let your kindness seem to go unnoticed..so I am writing this..to say that Your Love means a world to me.

                                                Do you know of those who are bound to a wheelchair..how much their heart aches to simply stand or walk or to run carelessly in the sand? to feel the air..gushing inside to greet them..through their eyes..they do the walking..internalizing it..their physical feet might not move an inch..but through their spirit, dreams..they keep themselves pacing for life..Everytime I write..a poem or a message from my heart.I feel the same..I feel that I  am no more bound..to the limitations, fears, taunts, not to my past, not to shame, ridicule, not to my stinging abusive past, I feel as if I have become someone..not the condemned one..but to have become an enchanting song. Then I feel that maybe Lord Jesus will embrace me..instead of striking me with lightening..for being weak or hypocrite(that I fear maybe I am)..

                                                ohh..how nice it is to feel this way..and It couldn't have been possible..not even one square inch of it..without You all..I could've written a few poems..and perhaps they would have languished in some corner of the world on net..and although I would have loved them the same..and would have still felt the miracle in my heart..this loving by you..makes it more special..as much to give me courage to walk in life.

                                                Someone might say..why are you going all ga ga over these poems and praise..why write at such length to say Thanks..well..it is just because you make my life more complete than what it is.

                                                You have given me much more than I could have asked for, dreamnt about..and I feel unmeasurable gratitude and Love for it..Thank You so much...I just couldnt have written this in two words.

                                                Much, Much, Much Love & Gentle Hugs,

                                                Nachi
                                              • Spiritus Sanctus
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Apr 26, 2006
                                                  Dear Nachi....I am the recepient of the grace flowing through your wounded but healing heart. You speak for us all, for all the woundings of mankind, now and through ages past.

                                                  Cynthia
                                                • nachi2006@gmail.com
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Sep 17, 2006
                                                    Dear All,

                                                    Namaste,

                                                    I had a tough week/ last 10 days or so..had a headache, terrible moodswings...we had a power outage..internet was down..many things collaborated and striked me at once....if I desired  to be at A then I got  to be at E...I was hoping in my heart for something and had some plans for this week...as this Sunday the 17th I had my birthday..and though I had no special feelings/attachment for my birthday..I wanted to lead into it..without my usual set of moodswings, bad feelings..that I have around this time every year. In my birthdays I have done without cakes and greetings..and gifts..and I dont mind..or feel bad..but whats bad it to be sinking in the wet cement like thing..slowly..but surely..its hard to experience, feel..live..as if to be hunchback..(not that I judge any physical disformity..I am only speaking of the emotional weight in here)

                                                    But sadly it was not to be..it was like someone tried to sink me in the sea of emotions..as if someone had a upper hand on me..and I could do very little..and it was very frustrating..to be so open, inviting and vulnerable to such emotions..to be susceptible to their power..

                                                    You know its like if a particular thing triggers you to panic..or anxiety or moodswings..then you prepare yourself..you try to do your homework..and be ready..but however prepared you are..sometimes You are beaten flat down..and then this becomes a ridiculous pattern, usance..that keeps on repeated..and you take it for granted..and instead of defending..just give in..without any self defense..accepting defeat..the moment you are down..and you feel the emotions mocking you..its like you are a peppet..in their hands..

                                                    Now the week is over..and what's lost..is a loss that I can not fill in..I thought I'd atleast attempt to gauge this..and maybe try to save myself..and others if I can..from this habitual fall down..

                                                    Sometimes all one wishes to have is to be able to sit quietly outside in the open..to have full view of the sky..and have a gentle breeze..and to have no thoughts running in the mind..just serenity..peace..stillness..speaking..To have no questions..to want no answers from life or from anyone in the world..to be 'in the' moment..living it fully.. to some this might be as easy as snapping  fingers..but for others its like scaling a mountain..and to be on the peak..walking for thousands of moments..with tired limbs, feet, body..to be on the peak only for a while..for how long can you be on the mountain peak..there's life to be lived..and its in the plain fields..ground below..and thus one has to return back...

                                                    Sometimes all you can hear inside you..is noise..loud hard rock music being played live..with cussing words, mindless music..and its like you just cant find the remote..and switch it off..the more you struggle the more the music gets a hold on you..its like to fight with yourself..and expect to win the battle..

                                                    You perform you duties..go through the motions of daily life..and the world only sees the symptoms..and the signs..the noise that filters outside..through your reactions..and it misunderstands you so clearly..to judge you..label you with many tags.. But to someone who's heart is plucked out..these judgments do not help in any way..all s/he wants is for someone to offer some compassion..love..to somehow tame the beast within..make him calm...and turn him into feast of love..that's for offer for all..with love.. The journey of a bipolar person..is that of Being the Beast and Being a Feast of Love..crisscrossing through these two modes..carrying these two faces.. as you become a beast..you become the wind that you hate, fear so deeply..its like you despise it so much..that you become it..you become your fear..without knowing..are spellbound.

                                                    What is to be a Beast..its like hating the tornado, wind so much...to become it..erasing everything that separates you from it..and there by creating a illusion that the wind had died down..where in its just shifted its centre inside of you.. its like from inside you feel like you have wild unkempt hair and sloppy clothes..and carelessness..damning the self and the world..with cat like demeanor..you set yourself to permanent bad mood..to wear off the beast..wind..but in reality it has a opposite effect..and instead it wears you down..and there you stand stark naked in the reality that you are beaten & out..

                                                    Its like cutting..not with a blade..but with mind..cutting ones mental body..so much so that it bleeds..and it hurts..so much to be this hurtful..there is no escaping from self..how do you save yourself from a entity that has a towering height..that stays in your mind..every moment of the day and night..you cant kill it..you cant burn it..you can hide from it..you can outrun it..all you can do is to wait..wait for the moment..when the beast will get tired of you and move away..

                                                    Mind you..these are not two separate polarities..two different worlds..they are but one..so deeply connected.. its like you see a tree reaching towards a sky..and you are impressed..you are overwhelmed..by its size..but only it digs inside the core of the earth..can the tree raise itself to the mounting heights.. If a heart is filled with much hurt, pain..bruises..to the depth of it..can it also love..shine.. Every tree is grounded beneath the land..thast why it can reach towards the sky..those who border around these boundaries..and those who cross it..may seem alien, different..from the lot that's common in the world..the so called normal people..but it is the 'gifted', 'different' people that add meaning, colour to life..by risking themselves..their identity, their life..by being who they are..by painting outside the borders of the painting..

                                                    The funny thing is that the world is quick to push the buttons..and play along with both these characters..just in the same way as they appear..for the world reflects its inner fears, apprehensions..trying to name the unknown to make it familiar..and known..to feel safe..labeling it  for once its been named..it can been seen..and blamed for all the wrongs that there are..in that person.. Its like putting a invisible ghost in a bottle..and there by feeling safe. calling you by names, judgments and labels/tags of many kinds...but when we act from fear..we only give rise to fear..the only way to tame the beast..for the person..and for the world..is be keep the heart open..and let the love flow.

                                                    When You are down & out..Love becomes a foreign word to you..You may drink sweet wine of love..and it will taste  like plonk. Faith seems ridiculous..to even think of..you are basically cynical and wild..at such times even silence speaks loudly..buzzing your ears with noise..let alone of whispers.

                                                    The answer is I feel in walking in whats known..to self..in time tested elements..breathe slowly..take your time..chew slowly..just let the mind yank off... Its like trekking..hold on to the ropes tightly..and move one foot forward at a time...plan 10 paces ahead..and that's that..work it around in the same fashion..let the love shift from being impossible to possible first..and then with in sight..for the great mistake is to insist on being sufficient on self love..while there is no feeling of such kind in heart..its like insisting on setting on a journey or thousand miles..without having a fuel in the car.. Offcourse you can fake a smile..and fake that the world is a nice place..and you are even nicer..but if your feet are getting dragged into mud..there's very little that this fake act can do for you..so its better to be sure footed in a ground that's little far off from love..even if its little dry and hard..atleast its better to be in a wetland...

                                                    I have penned a poem on it..and here is it.. I think the most important part in this journey is to take notes..for no matter how many books you may read..and how many pills you may pop up..if you don't make things clear for yourself..by creating a roadmap..by accounting for your every loss and gain..you remain just as where from you started.. I don't know if my talkative bit was insightful for anyone out there..

                                                    I am feeling growing ache in my heart..to share..to speak out..to let my truth out..in the open..and so I did..
                                                    I hope this has been worth reading experience for you. Thanks.

                                                    Much Love,

                                                    Nachi.

                                                    In the moments that I was living by..
                                                    I searched my Heart..and found it empty and hard..
                                                    as if to be made of leather..dead, cold and hard..
                                                    I had lost all sensations..pulse of life

                                                    It was as if to have a out of body experience..
                                                    to be a in a alien place..a strangers body.. .
                                                    but if there was ever one thing awake inside of me..
                                                    it was my mind..that played its rant
                                                    ensuing a witch-hunt..to haunt me and hunt me down..
                                                    with accusations and judgments of many kinds..

                                                    I did not know how to survive this onslaught
                                                    of sadness, pain & deep wounds on my heart..
                                                    My mind felt enthralled by cutting me into pieces..
                                                    through on outside of body..it did not shed a single drop of blood
                                                    from inside..the wound opened up a river of blood..gushing forth
                                                    and this is the game of the mind..to pinch where it hurts the most..
                                                    and to keep the wounds alive..for its in the joy of pain
                                                    that the mind finds its existence..and life.

                                                    The mind is the best friend anyone can have..
                                                    and a worst enemy of the lot.
                                                    one can not fight with ones own mind..
                                                    wrestle with ones own self..and expect to win
                                                    one can not win against the mind by a notion or thought..
                                                    battle it out in the fields of right & wrong.
                                                    for thoughts are creation of mind.

                                                    How can one then breath life into ones heart?
                                                    and come to life..to live by the moment now..
                                                    leaving behind the past and letting go of future ahead..
                                                    just to be here & now..happy & content as much as one can be now..

                                                    What can you do then when the world becomes
                                                    a strange place to live in and you a stranger to self

                                                    Where's the answer to this question?
                                                    is it in faith? is it in love?
                                                    maybe it is in being still and breathing slowly..
                                                    till the time the waves get tired of hitting..
                                                    to wait till the time for the heart to heal..
                                                    to come back alive and spring to life..

                                                    .

                                                    .

                                                  • prem lulla
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Sep 18, 2006

                                                      Dear Nachi

                                                      It is good that you are expressings truly your state of being

                                                      You are not alone in this

                                                      I feel whole humanity is going through similar pangs,

                                                      I myself regularly go through such ups and downs..

                                                      What I have learnt from past few twelve years that I have been active in self healing is mainly two points :

                                                      1.There are cycles in built in the existence , e.g. Moon Cycle . If it is a Full Moon , the it will trigger particular patterns . Even if it is New Moon, then it will trigger some different patterns. You cannot do anything about it . Best thing is to flow with the emotions , even if it is a emotion of depression
                                                      To sum up, the magic mantra is DONOT RESIST
                                                      If you can do above, i.e. not resisting , then you can go one step ahead and be thankful the underlying emotions, even if the emotions feel very painful and negative

                                                      2.Another remarkable ( I would call it magical ) step in healing which I have discovered after joining the present group is :

                                                      LET THE FEELING FLOW

                                                      This is a magical mantra . Please read the Moon angel messages and Sun Angel Messages carefully and there you would a lot of material in this connection.

                                                      Let the Feelings Flow . Feelings are made up of Water element
                                                      And once they are allowed to flow, they get cleansed and they are no more troublesome and painful.

                                                      And remember, the most important thing is that feelings are magnetic.
                                                      We attract our outside situation according to our emotional state
                                                      Say if there are emotional patterns within which continously go on broadcasting to the World something like ; This world a very wicked place to live
                                                      Then this feeling would go on creating your reality

                                                      I have been following the above mantra of  " LET THE FEELINGS FLOW "
                                                      VERY ACTIVELY SINCE past two years and still I feel that there is much cleansing to be done.

                                                      I could never imagine before I needed deeper cleansing, after reading the angel messages and following these, slowely I came across my emotional patters that said something like , I am not interested in life, This life is boring .

                                                      I amnot aware as to where or when such negative patterns developed, I believe that these must have accumulated within me in my previous lifetimes,

                                                      But that is not important. It is more important to cleanse ourselves by Letting the feelings flow.

                                                      Once you have mastered the trick, then it is not difficult

                                                      I pray that you will be healed fully

                                                      In light and love
                                                      Prem

                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Feb 2, 2009
                                                        Dear Patti,

                                                        Namaste,

                                                        This group has been one of the oldest family ties on internet for me..so it has fragrant memories, endearing ties, heartwarming friends, shares, so much inspiration, love..

                                                        I am very sorry to know that You have been overwhelmed with health issues. I possess no healing skills..but I would keep You in my prayers and I send My Heartfelt Blessings, Caring Thoughts and Prayers.

                                                        I also hope and believe that our caring group members will include You in their Healing Light and Care..and You will have much Love, Blessings, Healing Light coming Your way..to ease all the discomfort and pain.

                                                        Please do not feel burdened to feel obligated to reply to my message or any message..especially since you are having such cold winter and health to look for.. I take comfort in knowing that I have made some good friends in the group..and this friendship need not be proven or validated..certainly not by replies..however much I treasure them and any conservation with my efriends over emails..it is a matter of common sense..and ease..to let everyone take his or her space,time for to speak and to be in solitude... :-)

                                                        I would hope to be in touch with the group and speak on and share and reply, acknowledge the presence of love, light and wisdom..in the many hearts of this family..I can not speak on spiritual terms or messages much as I am plain and simple..and have no understanding for them..so I leave it up to those wise and enlightened hearts..who know their way around it.

                                                        It is so wonderful getting a reply from you and seeing you in the group..I keep thinking of You and my other good friends in the group..Irene..Shirley, Polly, Cynthia, Ulla, Roxy, Elle, Deb,  and so many..

                                                        Sending Much Love & Light to All of You and The Entire LPL Family,

                                                        Hugs,

                                                        Nachi
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Apr 18, 2009
                                                          This has to be the most moving and resonating videos I have seen and experienced to date. Please do feel free to continue to pass this along to all others. Namaste